Zuckerberg is looking for you IRL right fucking now

>Zuckerberg is looking for you IRL right fucking now.
reuters.com/article/us-facebook-privacy-firing/facebook-employee-fired-over-bragging-about-access-to-user-information-idUSKBN1I334E

Attached: afafafaf.png (492x518, 154K)

>getting fired for trying to hit this
kek what an idiot

Attached: 1495943802252.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Maybe dude was incel.

she's some fat spic mongrel. pretty sure even incels have standards.

go back leddit nigger

>Facebook has people (not just AI) trawling through data trying to assign online profiles to real life identities, even for people who dont use their services since we already know we all have shadow profiles there already
>Jow Forums chooses instead to discuss the fact that some incel working for them tried to use his position to woo some mutt goblin

Maybe she had a big booty.

>Access to sensitive data is logged, and the company has automated systems designed to detect and prevent abuse, Stamos said.
So why did they need to
>... quickly investigated the situation and immediately fired the person.

Are you telling me that his usage of the data wasn't detected? Or that he wasn't actually abusing it?

different rules for the chosen, user

>spic
Nah that's disgusting curry shit

go back to Jow Forums loser

I use umatrix so I block facebook surveillance shit on the rest of the internet. Not everyone necessarily has a shadow profile.

Go back to Worldstar Hiphop, Tyrone.

I've you've ever been tagged in any image you've got a shadow profile. If you appear in any public records you've got a shadow profile.

>literally can't read

Attached: Screenshot_20180502_234027.png (338x87, 13K)

Even if you haven't been tagged, you're in their facial recognition database with an ID number, waiting to be assigned a name at some point.

Wrong! I've been a NEET since before Facebook existed. The last time I took a photo was in 2009, and I know that isn't on Facebook.

Doubt.
Not just your photos, anyone whos taken a photo and thrown it on there.
Any time someones even mentioned your name in a chat to someone else
any time you've walked in front of a CCTV camera in a big name corperate business.
They've got a profile and a face just for you, waiting to be assigned a name by a guy like the one in the article.

>prajeet'd

Speak English, you stupid cunt.

They went through the census data. You're in there buddy.

I have a fake account I made with a fake profile pic off Google which I use to access profiles of girls I know and save pics I like (well, upload them on a imgur account)

I don't actually add anyone just go through the profiles that need an account to access but aren't privates or still have lots of pics showing

can they connect this account to the real me? (I don't have a personal account anymore since 2009)

I only use this fake account with a VPN up

I have a fake account too for Instagram which I add people on

Attached: 1524144459228.jpg (642x361, 37K)

Holy fuck you are retarded

You can fuck off back to YouTube comments on Minecraft anytime kiddo

Realisticly it'll be much harder but it doesn't make it fuck up proof. Even if you have had one tiny mistake it's ogre take of the foil and buy the noose.

I'm what way could it be associated with the real me?

I sent the source code to an early version of my ransomware via facebook (DDL) what're the chances someone stalked me?