Have phones gotten too big?

Have phones gotten too big?

What's the ideal phone size?

Attached: CtZzOMdWAAAwlWO.jpg (1079x1200, 165K)

5"

iPhone SE is the perfect size. Still cut that i bought an iPhone X.

god damn those tops are so trashy, you should take it off

Phones are moving backwards.

Attached: nokia_phones.jpg (400x295, 39K)

All the instawhores are wearing those atrocious Calvin Klein undergarments for some reason

>What's the ideal phone size?
6.44”-7", bezelless

4.3"
after that it's uncomfortable to hold and reach screen opposite edge with one hand

t. instathot

Sorry I don't have tiny little girl hands.

Then why aren't you using a laptop?

32F... what was the question again?

Yeah I'll just carry a laptop with me to bars.

i also have small hands.

unfortunately, most small phones are either shit or overpriced. the best one i've found is the Moto G5 at 5.2", and i do wish it was smaller (I had a G4 Play that was 5", but the screen was trash and the GPS was broken).

sad to see that the moto G6 is gravitating towards larger screens.

4"

look at the instathot in OP

she can barely hold her phone

>for some reason.
That reason is Kylie Jenner. Most instawhores try their best to be like the Jenners.

>perfect women don't exi-

6" or more. Preferably tall and narrow. I thought the s8/s9 form factor was retarded until I actually held one. Then I immediately dropped $600 on the S8. ($120 more for fm radio, tiny soc bump and secondary camera aperture seemed like a waste)

Wait... You mean that isn't a jennerdashian in the picture? I just assumed it was. I have no idea what they actually look like.

Instathotties can do anything, for they are strong and indiependant womyn.

Attached: 1524700956077.jpg (937x1171, 108K)

Attached: de99738d4f1669f24a1b82da67f1ff34.gif (500x334, 1.87M)

because 90s culture is in right nao

Baggy clothing when?

They really are the ugliest, I don't get it

This

>t. Manlet or female.

If it's wider than a black guy's dick then it's too big

I love the iPhone 4s size and design tho :(

This. Theres a big difference between "I can use it one handed" and "I can comfortably use it one handed". A 4 inch screen hit the perfect compromise between lightweight portability and usability with a browser/media.
t. xl glove size

iPhoneX

Attached: iphone-x-v-6s-opinion-plant-720x720.jpg (720x480, 61K)

I have a 6'44 inches device that I use as my main. It's comfy to browse the internet on such a big screen, but the phone sticks out my pants and it's pretty heavy.
It depends on what you want. Is the inconvenience of carrying a big phone worth the experience? Yes, go with anything over 6; no, go with anything around 5.5.

Not related to small hands. I have bigger hands than my wife and watch her uncomfortably stretch over her 5" screen with poor grip of the phone. I have total grip and easy access to the entire screen on my 4". I also don't notice my phone in my pocket anywhere near as much as i notice her bulky thing.

5.8 Inches with 18.5:9 aspect ratio

idk, i have a nexus 6 and it feels like a fine size
just right for my hands and big enough to web browse and watch videos comfortably

manlet

6"

3" by 1" closed
6" by 1" open

What do sluts like this even do when they're not not posting on normiegram and fucking? Do people like this even have hobbies or any interests at all?

8" bone pressed

They have social lives and friends unlike you, and the variety of experiences and travels that come with that. Things that gives one real fulfillment in life unlike being a Jow Forums autist.

And there's nothing that says they don't have hobbies either. Everyone has at least one hobby.

my mom once told me "bigger phones are for women because they carry a purse" any thing bigger than 4.5" is for gays and women

This is the manlet police, you are under arrest.

samsung a3 2017
>4.7"
literally perfect phone

Just like with dicks - 6" is a sweet-spot

That bitches ass so large the Photoshop lift the floor.

If your jeans pockets are too small or too tight for a big phone you're either a manlet or a fag

Attached: 1524926908853.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

9" white boi

If you cant put it completely in a front pocket, then its too big

They are too thin.

t. neckbeard who thinks consuming media is a hobby.

I have huge palms and stubby fingers and my Nexus 4 with it's 4.7" 16:10 display fit perfectly. I have a Moto G4 at 5" now and it's slighty too big to be comfortable but I can use it with minimal hand gymnastics

Why is she carrying an IPad?

begone thot

Lazy edit.
Don't know why people keep posting manipulated images.
Just know that most "public" selfies like this are edited in some way. Tons of easy 1-click image editing apps, which most of these girls/guys use.

Attached: 1525315557242 2.jpg (1079x1200, 274K)

...m-mommy

i don't care about one handed use anymore, 8" is the fewchor

Attached: hurp.jpg (1536x2048, 848K)

Flawless logic, there. Can't fault it.

>Don't know why people keep posting manipulated images.
You really can't think of ONE reason?

Attached: BIG-4-queen-of-the-belfies.jpg (750x885, 101K)

No, girls have gotten too small

You shouldn't need to. Having buttons/menus on the top left side is retarded (unsurprisingly Apple) design unless you're left handed in which case you're an irrelevant minority.

This. Buy some pants that fucking fit if you can't squeeze your fucking phone into your nuthuggers (which are for gay guys)

Attached: yyrr.jpg (800x450, 88K)

god i fucking hate roasties

based virgin

not a virgin, i've fucked enough and had my heart broken enough to know that they're all trash

>had my heart broken enough to know that they're all trash
That's because we all grew up on Disney movies and societal bullshit; so, we expect women not act like women and get crushed by reality.

it's real sad that thots like this get all the attention. i went to uni with some awesome tech grils (that weren't very good looking), but who the fuck cares. they were fun and weren't obsessed with their image

now these instasluts are creating this idea in everyone's head that this is how modern chicks act. only true for a very small percentage, but unfortunately they get all the attention

you sound so fucking retarded

Reminder that these instathots will marry some rich dude and live a successful luxurious life while these tech girls wont even come close.

>successful

No. Not at all. Maybe to a bunch of 13 year olds and /v/irgins

>Maybe to a bunch of 13 year olds and /v/irgins
What planet do you live on?

Sourgrapistan

Being a prize wife seems demeaning.
t. virgin

>i went to uni with some awesome tech grils (that weren't very good looking), but who the fuck cares.
They probably still had bfs, yet a tech guy who's bad looking can't get a gf

Attached: 1473904892658.jpg (1106x1012, 362K)

They get the tech girls 10 years later after Chad has had his fun. Win/win

TECH CHADS REEEEE

>yet a tech guy who's bad looking can't get a gf
I know bad looking tech guys at work and they've got girlfriends. As a matter of fact, what's norm on Jow Forums doesn't seem to be norm outside.

Jow Forums told me that it's so much harder for guys to find friends compared to girls. Never saw that as an issue in real life. One of my friends even hangs out with some guy who goes on Jow Forums and keeps calling himself autistic and brags about installing Gentoo, so even he can get a friend. If he stopped falling for memes, he'd probably get a girlfriend as well.

This ;_;

1998, my phone, just werks.

hmmm what memes does he fall for?

The Nokia 2720 was perfect. Although I reckon the display could have been bigger within the frame.

Attached: nokia_2720_flip_new_nokia_dari_luar_negeri_Silakan_transaksi.jpg (1000x1777, 131K)

7-8" length and 6-7" inches girth depending on the recipient

You do know that while blacks do tend to have slightly longer dicks they tend to have slightly thinner dicks.

OwO ooh... what's this?

>your wife has a bigger bulge in her pants than you

Attached: 1512862904364.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

nah its not really women its the modern types, if you look back in history romans praised the germanic tribes for having strong marriage ties and little adultery western women forgot how to behave like women

Attached: cc2.jpg (600x400, 37K)

>first was around 4"
>thought it was fine
>second was 6"
>took a bit of getting used to it, but loved the size after a while
>now using a 5"
>feel like its a bit on the small side

i'm not talking about penises i swear to god

>had my heart broken
t.single mother raised genetic trash

kuso thread del

A true alpha man

>#notallgrills

Get/become a gf (male) instead

1.5" lodged over your eye socket, controlled by movement of the pupil - shame it will be a while before we have them

>atrocious
>he hasn't seen the webms of the loli wearing one
It would change your mind instantly desu :^)

Penis size/2

???

I don't think they make 2 inch phones anywhere.

They used to.
Isn't the average penis size about 8" anyway?