linkedin.com/in/swapnilbhartiya/
hooktube.com/watch?v=VMM6D9vuHkY
openhub.net/p/emacs
youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The guy who interviewed his has a patreon: tfir.io/rms

> upload the full interview to patreon
> someone else reuploaded it to youtube
> see that, you made your money anyway from patreon, so you're also uploading the full interview to youtube and making yourself look better than you actually are

RMS is a fat free software clown who has contributed nothing. His only job is entertainment. All of the software he wrote would have been written by someone else with more skill.

>who has contributed nothing

didn't read the rest

Yeah because it's all the truth you need.

The content creator uploaded it to Youtube you cuck

wrong
he wrote the most popular (earliest?) free software license and built the fucking culture

but then he became crazier

When's the last time RMS had any input into the direction of GPL? When's the last time RMS wasn't considered to be a fat free software clown that does more harm than good to the image of free software? 1990?

go back to writing more javascript

>Jow Forums is the real world, derp

At least people who write javascript are actually writing code. When's the last time RMS made a pull req?

When he asked you to pull his finger.

He is the face of free software, for good reason.
He is the heart of it, initiated it, stayed truthful to his idea and himself.
And it resonated with many, many people.
What he says makes sense and is very reasonable.
Thanks to the free software community the tech world is a lot more free than without it.
It was a call of destiny for him, and he answered it.
Every human being has a purpose in bettering the world.

>the face of free software has zero people skills (seriously even less than the average fat neckbeard with an anime t-shirt here on Jow Forums)

Yeah that's the problem. He shouldn't be. He also didn't contribute anything worth a damn, ever.

Reminder that RMS only does the free software thing for the money. He talks about freedom, but turns around being the typical anti-Trump leftist.

Nobody cares about your shitty videos pajeet. There is no Jew gold for you here.

LOL this isnt pajeet,

That doesn't mean software freedom isn't a good thing.

>also didn't contribute anything worth a damn, ever.

post your contributions you cynical fuck

>little arrogant brad, shit talking about previous generations
He is not a politician, what do you want? Steve Jobs? Do you want him to market free software better? It's about freedom, not about money.

It seems like the image in the sticky thread is stressing people out.
You don't have to pray to him, just acknowledge what he did, no more, no less.
I don't like him for his programming skills, but for the ideals he holds up very strongly.
Stronger than anyone.
Richard Stallman is not the face of free software, he is the unmovable rock of free software.
And that's why he is awesome.

I am not sure if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings for this calendar at any time after that I have a great day and I will be in the future of our games are based on the phone with me and I will be in the future of our games are based on the other day and I will be in the future of our games

He is absolutely a pajeet

haven't watched the full thing yet but Stallman seems a lot less autistic than usual

"I was born in India"

finally this old cancerous fuck will die soon.
Thanks satan. Glory to Microsoft and closed source community!

Free software doesn't have anything to do with money or cost.
It's about the right of privacy, safety and freedom.
So you can customize software to your own desire.
So computers serve humans.
So that Humans don't serve a computer, programmed by a person which may not have the best intend for you.

Here is his fat American green card wife and his linkedin.
linkedin.com/in/swapnilbhartiya/
> "masters of science" at fake Indian university
> gets degree in film in America

Attached: SAM_1090.jpg (239x318, 32K)

>It's about the right of privacy, safety and freedom.

"I hate change and being held accountable" OS

>Calls someone out as a pajeet for promoting free software
>"Oy vey, I look very רודף בצע right now! Better fool the goyim by insulting myself!"

Ebin.

WTF MAGABROS?? HE IS ANTI-GODKING? BY THE POWERS OF KEKISTAN, WE SHALL DESTROY THIS LIBKEK! SHADILAY!

Attached: 1491576394172.jpg (295x343, 10K)

>German
>Elementary proficiency

INDO-ARYAN

He advocates the use of Microsoft and Apple products, uses a Mac, and recently tried to attack bryan lunduke, the jew, of being an Alex Jones conspiracy theorist to generate views.
He's tried to found multiple websites, all failed. He had a patreon and every other Bullshit thing. And multiple YouTube channels, all with ads, all with shitty views because he's a fraud.

I think RMS recently got surrounded by fat women who are brainwashing him to be a good boy... You can see him resist occasionally in the Political Notes section... Such a strong mind.

I'm talking about this swapnil fag. Honestly, your probably him bumping your own thread trying to get views, disgusting.

i've got 10 threads open and i'm lonely, i just bump them all. they're not mine.

Trump is a zionist stooge.

lmao i never understood why "aryans" feel so connected to street poopers.

hooktube.com/watch?v=VMM6D9vuHkY
don't give that street pooper views

Oh man, he asked what will happen to FSF after RMS passes. Stallman answered he doesn't know anybody sufficient to succeed him.
I've thought about this every time I remember that RMS is an old man. He still looks good and healthy but personally I'm afraid that FSF will be torn to shreds after he's gone.

Lmao Stallman gets mad at pajeets questions around 55:00

>emacs 1.5 million lines of code
>maintained until 2008 by a single person
>that person is RMS
conclusion
>rms contributed nothing
>openhub.net/p/emacs
after RMS' departure there are 3 maintainers to maintain the codebase someone who contributed nothing maintained.

I volunteer as the next RMS

*talks over you when you finally begin talking*
PLEASE DON'T TALK OVER ME WHEN I'M NOT DONE TALKING!

-can you eat stuff off your feet?
-Y...y..yes.
-You're hired

the pajeet kept interrupting and raising his voice when richard just said to avoid iot shit altogether
like wtf

How bad are your puns on commercial products and services?

his hands are fucked up, he's just an old man whose body has betrayed him. let him rest

>implying this isnt the best

youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

He had made emacs. He if fucking masochist probably.

you win!

what makes you think emacs is that painful?
t. vim user planning to learn emacs

ffs why they took some random pajeet for this interview. My ears are in pain

>stallman don't have a successor
>if he dies, no one will be here spreading the word
ow fuck

Attached: fgh.png (731x735, 879K)

>Be at work talking with coworker
>He tells me RMS is visiting his sons university to give a speech and he told his son to attend the speech
>The day after
>His son skipped the speech

What a world we live in when university is only about ones own selfish interest.

Attached: 1502002525062.jpg (564x692, 86K)

based son. fuck gnommies

>gcc
>emacs
>gpl
>coreutils
>glibc

Learn SANDY instead

But emacs is nothing. No one sane uses it.

the funny thing is pajet raises his voice more
fuck mad pajet voice is so annoying

he saw a shekel under his foot

he's mellowing out

>m-muh trump! stop molesting him!

t. retard

>listening to the talk while browsing for a new wallpaper on my phone
>so that the users can...
>BURP
>continues as if nothing happened
To be honest it wouldn't have been a Stallman talk if something like this hadn't happened.

Attached: 1428163328852.jpg (258x245, 12K)

kek

>contributed nothing
Except one of the most popular systems in the world.

Exactly my thoughts.

it would be good interview if that pajeet wouldnt be so fucking obnoxious

Hey, Cool!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03_19-20-43.png (400x580, 254K)

Nice

He's contributed more than all living developers combined. His impact on society is intangible.

Attached: rms-laugh.jpg (275x183, 11K)

I think that his freedom agenda would be much better if it wasn't so influenced by his own personal political opinion. Like he said that the salvation was voting left-wing progressive as a magical cure. For me that just removes credibility

Who's this aids patient and why should i care about this aids patient?

/thread

Lil GNU

My humble personal opinion is that even if we ignore all the code RMS has ever written he's contributed more to humanity and software by coming up with the GNU GPL license. He got the idea, he wrote it, he did it. How much software out there is licensed as a version of the GNU GPL? A lot. RMS is the embodiment of the entire free software movement.

All we need now is the right major windows worm or exploit and the nations will be forced to accept the GNU World Order.

Attached: rare-stallman.jpg (3720x2800, 3.59M)

I'm 56 minute in and it's starting to get a bit heated. Fists are about to fly!

He wrote a compiler. Linus still suffers humiliation at the hands of Stallman.

>gcc
nice
>emacs
shit
>coreutils
nice
>glibc
shit

nobody uses emacs.
rms is a fat extremist communist

Notice how, despite is noble effort to push the free software agenda, he has absolutely nothing insightful or interesting to say about current affairs and where things are heading in the tech industry.

Attached: bobo.jpg (960x960, 70K)