Raspberry, Arduino

So, what are we doing with our Raspberry, Arduino, etc?

Beside dust holder, that is.

Attached: Raspberry-Pi-3-Ports-1-1833x1080.jpg (1833x1080, 145K)

Pi-hole and a Flightradar24 node. Works well enough.

Recently brought a WiFi Orange Pi which I plan to turn into a Pirate Box.

arm sucks, m68000 card computer?

>Pirate Box
What do you intend to host there?

Probably just a few public domain things but I'll leave it to whoever connects.

Careful not to end up with CP, terro or malware stuff on it.

Web server
OpenVPN server
backup host
FM transmitter
Bluetooth audio sink
SSH, Samba server
source code repository host
VNC server
Web spider/scraper
Bittorrent server
Cloud storage gateway
Root CA
you name it senpai

Unironically Retropie. I play so many old games that I probably safe like 100 dollars in electricity per year with the Pi.
I wonder how well the new revision runs as a dedicated computer for web browsing and stuff like that.

I have an Orange Pi Zero I use as a local HTTP server. The SDcard is loaded with MS-DOS and older Windows games, and I can use my Windows 98 retro gaming PC which comes with IE4 to pull games off it from the Pi.

I also plan to get an Orange Pi Plus 2E for a FOG server, and if I didn't already have a few other things, I'd have a Orange Pi R1 for network-related stuff.

IoT enabled a buttplug

Would post a pic if it wasn't a blue board

inb4
>input lag

I use raspi3's to host personal websites and a seperate one for a private mumble server.

Retroarch just realesed a new feature that minimizes input lag to even less than what the original console had. Not sure if it's on Retropie already.

I have two arduino leanardos, two pro micros, 3 node mcus and two esp8266 ESP-12E modules and I have no idea what I should do with them. Are there any non-meme projects that use these or am I fucked?

Hosting an Owncloud server, pi-hole and my custom start page.

>Are there any non-meme projects that use these or am I fucked?
I have bad news for you...

Attached: 1522672993720.jpg (2464x1648, 366K)

i'm sticking mine up my ass almost everyday.

One Pi2 as media/streaming box attached to tv, a Pi zero W used as a jump box to connect to machines from outside, with ddns set up. Currently working with a bunch of other Pi2's to play with stuff like swarm managment automation, deployment, load balancing and such.

Attached: BamiWvqCIAAfBgw.png large.png (1024x640, 26K)

I use mine as a seedbox, it runs deluge and I access it via the web UI

Octoprint server for my 3d printer.

Used it once for a school project where we fought with robots
>CPU sucks total shit for any AI
>Needs port expander to be of any use
ended up as a dust holder for me. At least the RPi can be used as a IRC bouncer, but that wasn't free.
As if that wasn't enough a lot of the components they gave us were chink shit from AliBaba wholesale which had the worst quality you could imagine.

Impressive. I still have to train with my ESP8266 based IoT buttplug to take a bigger Pi based one.

Security camera with night vision

Security cameras are already pretty cheap, what more do you do with your pi?

Used it as a seedbox/Plex server for like 2 months. Then there was a memory leak and it booted into emergency mode. I fucked it up somehow, but didn't want to spend time fixing it or reflashing it so I bought a NUC and now I use that. It's a neat little device, but to take advantage of it you need to be more comfortable with Linux than I currently am.