Run FreeBSD to host web services in jails

>run FreeBSD to host web services in jails
>FreeBSD pulls that shit
>can't switch to OpenBSD because no jails
>can't switch to DragonFlyBSD because it isn't ready for production
Well, fuck me. It isn't THAT much of problem as long as I don't interact with the project itself, r-right? Maybe FreeBSD will recover from this.

Attached: freebsd alt logo.png (212x237, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=332873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*BSD killed any joy in me I had for Unix.

Why?

was meant for

Three letters - CoC

But said "*BSD" not "FreeBSD".

I know I will get hated for this a lot but I don't care. Basically I have problem with any BSD being pretty much too clusterfuck-ish. I'm used to sit around and try to work around some problem for hours but I don't know why when I use any BSD I feel like it desperately puts retarded niggerlicious obstacles between me and achieving simple tasks. Maybe it's only me but I really loved SunOS/Solaris, I don't know why it's so huge pain in ass to use any BSD for me. Especially NetBSD, stay away from that crap.

Jails?!! In FreeBSD?
I'm surprised no one has submitted a patch to rename them to something less reminding of oppressive institutions. Perhaps bouncycastle or something like that.

Your post will be more persuasive if you give a few examples of the retarded niggerlicious obstacles.
>bouncycastle
safespace

Seclusions?

>SunOS
That's ancient, though. Have you really used it? Do you collect dem Sun workstations?
>Solaris
How are Zones compared to jails?

Have you tried OpenBSD? It's probably the closest system to SunOS.

OpenBSD is best *BSD. SSL/SSH/X.

> How are Zones compared to jails?
Better. You can control how many CPUs and memory a zone can use for example. But forget about Solaris and go for Ilumos based systems.

>Maybe FreeBSD will recover from this
Not possible, cucked down to the bone.

email Bruce for advice on your predicament.

Attached: 332873.png (1540x1231, 254K)

that must be fake

svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=332873

God bless Rebecca.

Why would it be fake? Tranny programmers are a dime a dozen. At least FreeBSD has enough sense not to rewrite the commit history to change the name in old commits.

I understand wanting to be a cute girl. I too want to be one, but I feel guys should just realize very few of us will be properly cute girls. We'll be nothing more than temperamental ham planets with bad skin and five o'clock shadows that complain about gender-neutral toilets.

It's okay, mootkins.

How the fuck I have missed it? Golden example of yet another attention whoring lately and bringing personal life into once awesome technical project too.

Like "Update my name in committers-src.dot and calendar.freebsd" would have not been enough as a message.

No, it had to proudly emphasize how much it hated it's "given name" twice and tarnish repository history by doing this in three separate commits. Will it ask it to be MFC'ed too?

I should try changing my FreeBSD account name several times. Then I'll have several of them \o/

> dragonflybsd not ready for production
what do you mean by this? because that if you got on the website it clearly states that is production ready

Just use GNU/Linux dude. We have containers and there are about 20 different ways to make them so you can have your perfect solution.

Stop using FreeBSD

Attached: 1495077234308.png (607x488, 322K)

Stop being an autist, there's literally nothing wrong with FreeBSD's CoC

if you're not going to use software because of their CoC, then give up using any program written for X86 ever, since nearly everywhere has a "don't be an asshole" rule

I can't take use FreeBSD software when their CoC stands against everything that I am. I was raised like this, and everyone in my culture does it, without ever asking for consent first.

*hugs*

Attached: leddit.gif (350x232, 461K)