>buy second hand cpu
>install windows 7 64 bits
>spend an entire day installing service pack and updating
>two hours updating drivers
>audio doesn't work
>wacom doesn't work
>install lubuntu
>everything works

wow, is like the linux wifi meme but in reverse.

Attached: 2018-05-03-140018_1440x900_scrot.png (1440x900, 1.21M)

Make sure you try MATE. It's the best desktop.

>too incompetent to install drivers
wew lad

>he can't even read the part where I spend two hours updating drivers
wew lads.

pebkac

>>two hours updating drivers

LMAO U RETARDED?
I MEAN, UR BELOW NORMIE LEVELS OF STUPIDITY, WTF

Attached: 1418845764561.jpg (306x306, 17K)

2GB updates plus drivers.

>two hours updating drivers
so you admit that you are tech illiterate, kys pedro

>spends two hours updating drivers he hasn't even installed yet
lmao

>can't get windows to work out of the box

You are retarded.

It happens fairly often for me.
Too bad that if something don't work with Linux almost out of the box you will lose a lot of time troubleshooting it (for example fans speed in some gaming laptops, fancy keyboards, etc).

So you installed Windows on a CPU?

Attached: 1524513259748.jpg (428x410, 62K)

If it takes you 2 hours instead of 2 minutes you are doing something wrong. And I can't even imagine how could someone fuck up "double click > next, next, next".

>Installing a 9 year old os
>Wonders why it took so long to update
Windows 10 doesn't have this problem.

El lubuntu es el mejor sistemo operativo

Are you fucking dumb when did he say he tried installing an OS on a CPU.

>buy second hand cpu
>install windows 7 64 bits
Assuming he had an entire computer already and was just throwing in a CPU, it has nothing to do with the process of installing windows. He followed up buying a CPU with installing windows. Didn't mention a machine it was going into or anything. If he was updating his current computer with a new CPU, windows should've already been installed for the rest of the system.
Pretty sure it was a bait thread anyways given the OP image being gaymen, windows, and in a foreign language.

>windows 7
>2018

It's kinda your fault for still using Windows 7. Windows 8&10 now autodetects the hardware on your computer and automatically downloads and installs most of the drivers you need after installation. All Ubuntu based distros have this function too. And you could have download the latest vesion of the windows 10 ISO from MS's website and skip downloading/installing any updates.

Also if your computer is an OEM computer(Dell,HP, etc) you can use the Win7 serial number that comes with it to activate Win10 legally. I know you guys love windows 7 but it's almost time to say goodbye ;_;

Windows 7 is actually fine as it is, took me a while to realize

Win7 licenses no longer activate Win10

>install windows 10
>everything literally just works after a couple of minutes

Attached: T._MURUGAN.jpg (434x554, 23K)

>being such a computer illiterate faggot that you can't even into installing and setting up Windows
Enjoy your shit performance from generic freetard OS and drivers

You are such a fucking idiot

>2 mins to update anything on Shitows
good one

>bits

Attached: e+cb-stqtmRRAl.jpg (594x407, 38K)

>being this retarded

How stupid can you be if you can't even set up Windows properly? Hell if anything I'm still trying to figure out why my rear audio isn't detected on kubuntu, meanwhile audio just werks in Windows.

The linux wifi meme only applies to those freedumbs distros, more particularly debian, because it doesn't have the wifi drivers on installer yet they still have nonfree repos

You could have just made an ISO with the latest service pack and updates and skip the updating

enjoy no games

>Wacom not working on windows
>Wacom working at all first try on Linux
lmao