Plan To Feed Earth

Think about it.

Attached: How Feed Man..jpg (1096x522, 65K)

How the fuck is it in any way more economically viable to launch hundreds of thousands of O'Neill cylinders rather than just colonize another fucking planet?

Colonizing a planet is easier than building a mini-Dyson sphere around your entire planet.

That's ignoring the fact that there's already enough food to feed the Earth. Hunger is the result of issues with distribution not production

no do this

Attached: spes.jpg (1200x900, 92K)

I think you're either an idiot, high as fuck, drunk, or a combination thereof. There is so much wrong here, I don't even know where to start.

Plus we could afford to lose about 3 continents of people caught Africa, South America, South Asia cough

did terry draw this

Attached: 1525036059.png (524x318, 185K)

wow, you should show it to NASA

Attached: 1523743718248.png (657x527, 29K)

i like this image

get this. Build a bunch of nuclear reactors on the north and west coast of Africa. Pump millions of gallons of water a minute through pipelines into the dried out lakebeds in the Sahara. Bam millions of acres of new farmland.

Attached: based plan.png (1096x518, 240K)

>nigger forget to pay his rent
>no water
>no electricity
>no air

IT JUST WORKS the future is sending nigger to o'neill cylinders to work, and when they refuse cut their oxygen.

or we could go the other way and dam the Straight of Gibraltar, and pump out the Mediterranean. i think there was a serious proposal along those lines in the 30's or so

>>Jow Forums

ftfy

Why not just launch plants and soil into space and have a designated space station for growing food?

>designated

Attached: file.png (405x359, 130K)

thanks doc

>>Jow Forums

I have an idea of how to remove heavy metal contamination from water, give feedback Jow Forums.

Attached: 1525388272204.jpg (750x950, 80K)

Because manufacturing in zero-gravity is extremely cheap.
Terraforming costs more energy than the entire human civilization has so far expended in its lifespan.

Also birds are dicks, and O'Neill cylinders fuck with them.