Best bluetooth speaker

What's the best ~

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 23.40.56.png (2240x1780, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/YUER-Bluetooth-3-5mmAux-Changing-Portable/dp/B074ZJ3PQM
youtube.com/watch?v=TaakITdhBOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol if you look for sound quality, you should never look for bose.. atleast not until the recent lineup but the soundlink should never be regarded as good sound quality.

for $300, certainly a Aiwa Exos 9 is the best you could get when it comes to blasting beats.

portability is highly subjective. do you want to carry them in your pants? your hands? your backpack?

>looking for sound quality
>using bluetooth

lol

this
You're also never going to get good quality bass without a large speaker.

the artefacts of bluetooth are almost not distinguishable in a normal use case.

320kbit mp3's are certainly enough quality to show the speakers strength

Considering the market recommendations for

Relative sound quality. I move country every year and it's too much to invest in bookshelves and an amp.

Envaya DSB-250 does a hefty amount of bass for it's size.

it certainly is like a mini Vifa Oslo which is considered a wonder speaker

check out the speaker i mentioned above. check out the youtube channel Clavinetjunkie if you want to increase your knowledge about bluetooth speakers.

sure, but bluetooth is far lower quality than 320kbit mp3s are.

regardless just get a good bluetooth speaker like:
amazon.com/YUER-Bluetooth-3-5mmAux-Changing-Portable/dp/B074ZJ3PQM
it's fantastic, very loud, and good quality

>for it's size.
Sounds like compromise

holy shit this looks like absolute garbage constructionsite tier

depends on how you look at it. when you place it in a room against a wall, you will get solid bass foundation which sounds like a 8inch woofer in front of you.

if you play it in a free environment, it will not be able to move as much air and that's that. it certainly has better bass than a soundlink mini II.

bluetooth is not far lower quality than 320kbit mp3's

here make your own conclusion youtube.com/watch?v=TaakITdhBOM

That's the Denon, right? I think I saw that guy's youtube when looking through and it sounded really good for mids but someone weak with the bass.

My problem is I listen to a lot of electronic music which is pretty easy to sound good if your speaker has any modicum of bass, but also lots of heavier stuff like post hardcore/metalcore which I've found smaller speakers really struggle with. I don't know why.

i own the denon myself. it really has the best bass achievable for this size class trust me, i owned several bluetooth speaker ranging from 5 to 500€

the denon has barely any dynamic bass compensation when going loud and is rechargable at the same time via micro usb and a power bank so that's that.

the absolute pro about the denon is the dsp processing of the sound to make it much richer than it usually would be.

a absolute con for it is the rather fast depleting battery when it is not in use

oh and it has some whitenoise issues but you can only really hear it in like, a bathroom.. not hearable in my bedroom

Have you ever compared it with the Bose?
A couple of my friends have the Bose and the sound on that, from a bluetooth speaker is kind of the standard I'm setting it against.
Urgh, I feel dirty even mentioning Bose as a standard.

>waa it looks bad
it'll produce the best sound you'll ever hear from shitty bluetooth, just fine.

Go to a thrift store and
>Buy a receiver
>Buy two 3 way speakers
>Bluetooth to rca adapter
Boom, saved you 200$ and you will have better sound quality

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-26-13-06-34.png (330x470, 195K)

>bluetooth meme video that is compressed, try to hear the difference

bluetooth is compressed by spec. there's a difference just like 128kbps has a difference. can you hear it? probably not, unless you're autistic like half of Jow Forums

are you an idiot for linking a compressed audio trying to compare two compressed audios? yes

Cool. Then when I leave the country a year later and move to a new one I have to buy everything all over again, and if I ever go out with friends, yeah I'll just chuck the amp and speakers in my rucksack.

there is a 96khz flac in the info in that video

who's an idiot now

What is called "do you even lift?"

if you want a small audiophile setup for stationary use, get the iLoud Micro Monitor speakers. they are small but man do they pack a punch

Watching comprehension level minus infinity. Not only there is a flac file in the description but if you scroll just a bit down you will see that someone already got which of the recordings were via wire vs bluetooth. Just like in every hobby, high end stuff leads to diminishing returns, it's just that for some people it matters and also you are an idiot.

you, for linking a youtube

If you just transmit bits of data trough the air and the dac in the device transforms that into music why would there be any issues?

>Talks big about his speaker
>uses hearable and not audible
Bluetooth for retards confirmed?

OP You say you move countries a lot and this is why you want to be portable right? Just buy some bookshelf speakers and a small amp. You can probably find both of those at a pawn shop or even craigslist if you want to save more money. If you want bluetooth that bad you can just get a little 3.5mm adaptor. You don't need to put them on a bookshelf, where exactly were you planning on leaving the bluetooth speaker? Considering a budget of $300 for a mono speaker you have to keep track of charging is a joke.

>I have to buy everything all over again
You'd still be carrying your bluetooth speaker to whatever country you move to next right? How is it any different for an actual pair of speakers. Were you seriously considering just throwing away the $300 bluetooth speaker we recommend here?
>and if I ever go out with friends
If you actually went out with your friends often, you'd say WHEN I go out with friends. Neglecting the fact that you said your most important feature is sound quality and failed to mention portability at all. You're just coming up with more stuff to nitpick about until somebody influences you enough to push the buyers remorse you have later to the back of your mind. The fact that you move countries all the time for work means you won't even be with your friends.

Fuck you OP you're a faggot.