Is telegram botnet?

Attached: Teleg.png (2000x2000, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/fourchan_g
community.spiceworks.com/how_to/122136-install-nano-on-freebsd
github.com/signalapp/Signal-Server
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask Russia

Your toaster is a botnet faggot. Any and every piece of software you use is prone to being a "botnet" if it bothers you see the Primitive Technology youtube channel.

Yes

No it's not. That's why it's banned in Russia.

It's banned in Russia and now Iran, so no, it's not botnet and governments can't read you conversations.

Basedboy

if you have to ask...

Da

Homebrew encryption doesn't make it that safe compared to Wire or Signal, but it's miles ahead if everything else.
Also Signal is a USA honeypot.
I'm using Wire.

>creator of telegram doesn't give encryption keys to russia
>gives them to three letter organizations in us
I mean you shouldn't be doing stuff on phone that makes you afraid of them. Everything is a botnet nowadays. Is it safe? Probably is.

I use Wire too but I'm concerned about its awful metadata gathering.

It's literally nothing. All your communication is encrypted anyway.

Except it's literally the name of everyone you've ever talked to on the app, unless your contacts have chosen handles that are not their real names, which is uncommon

Based ruskies and their human rights groups needs to get their priorities straight.

Attached: botnet.png (1935x1107, 1.5M)

They doesn't have the keys.

no

U w U

>That's why it's banned in Russia.
Except it's not.
It works just like before but with a lot more users, because "Russia hates it, it must be good".

Of course. It has closed server and no e2ee by default.
Chances are, it has Backdoors for all Russian agencies.

Mine are mostly nicknames.
I hope they allow you to rename one day.

if they didn't have the keys the creator of telegram would have fallen out of 10 storey building by now.

yes

>if it bothers you see the Primitive Technology youtube channel
>youtube channel
I can't because it's is a botnet

Attached: 1522102219101.jpg (1512x2016, 941K)

>Signal is a USA honeypot
How so?

They're based in the USA, triple letter agencies don't need any warrant to demand all of the data they have at signal

The tools and methods he uses leave distinct markings on the tees he fells and mud he scrapes up. Camping is a botnet

> Telegram
> Wire
> Signal
> etc
Why do you still use centralised IM?

Signal has end to end encryption enabled by default. What data can they obtain?

Backdoor? An intentional fault in the encryption?

>implying Jow Forums could recommend anything better than Signal
>inb4 Riot
>inb4 XMPP

>Calls
>No worries about changing servers and looking for best/updated ones
>No need to spam everyone with new login if you have to switch servers

Wire. Doesn't require mobile number for registration.

Russia might have banned it because NSA has backdoors already. Shit's been burnt for 2 years now.

we don't give a fuck about people, it's the idea/movement that goes on

So what? What can they do with a name? Your drug dealer and you would use nicknames, if that's what you're worried about.

decide for yourself
t.me/fourchan_g

>Wire
>requires non-free dependencies
No thanks.

But my toaster doesn't run any software.

it's secure enough for my vore and footpaw stickers that's all that matters

Retarded anglo saxons
Answer these questions, where and how did telegram get popular

That's not a heating element that it's powering. It's a Bitcoin miner that's toasting your bread.

I know it doesn't require a phone number which is somehow better but it stores metadata. Keeping metadata records is a lot worse.

Signal also requires Google Services in order to receive push notifications.

It's shitware loved by all libcucks that distribute fake news and post cp. All civilized countries banned it for a reason.

tool of the fourteen eyes.

Nanoboard is not a botnet.

Attached: a6920337c371a667dd7a7.png (948x980, 347K)

Yes

Attached: lxFDD-4n.png (512x512, 24K)

>Civil
>russia, iran

the vodka runes imply otherwise

>t.janny

doesn't work on bsd

Which one does not?
>Keeping metadata records is a lot worse.
So, having a list of nicknames is worse than literally requiring you to register with phone number and, in most cases, your passport data?
Are you serious?

community.spiceworks.com/how_to/122136-install-nano-on-freebsd

Of course I am fucking serious. Everyone knows my phone number but only a few know my nickname(s).

>Which one does not?
Riot, Tox, Ring, Conversations, Kontalk and all others IM apps available on fdroid.

if you want a secure messaging client, just exchange pgp keys, then paste your pgp encrypted messages into the chat window.
It doesn't matter how secure the client is at that point.

Are some of these able to make video calls?

Client side code is open-source while server side is closed-source.
>whats MITM attack
Take a guess.

Yes, Riot.

The code is open source anyone can see if there's any backdoors if u don't trust the binary just compile it yourself. Stop spreading fud.

Riot isnt encrypted by default and its privacy policy allows them to share data with law enforcement and third parties. Not having the data in the first place would certainly help.
It'd be a lot easier to convert your normie circles to Signal than it'd be with Riot. Also, I don't like sharing my nickname with acquaintances but don't mind sharing my phone number which they have anyway.
I've read many comparisons between Threema (closed source), Riot (not encrypted by default and LEA/IA vulnerable), Wire (made in Switzerland but Metadata), Signal (US HQ & phone number requirement). Tox has many vulnerabilities. I'd like to hear anyone using Ricochet what they think about it.

>so closed that even govmnt don't know what this company doing with your info
>not a botnet
Are you genuinely retarded?

Attached: argue.png (528x434, 15K)

No its not. At least not server-side, where you know, it actually matters. It also implements overly complicated homebrew encryption where there are already reliable and tested alternatives avaliable.

github.com/signalapp/Signal-Server

>overly complicated homebrew encryption

Its literally public key encryption with some methods to avoid mitm attacks

wait what the fuck did i just read

>asking on Jow Forums if X is a bit better
Come on now

Riot is an open source client. You can compile a telemetry-free version with enabled encryption by default. It's a non-issue since telemetry can be disabled. You can host your own matrix server and connect riot to it. So it is private.

why not use snapchat

whats wrong with it

>implying I'm wasting my PC time with IM
I wouldn't fucking waist any second chatting when on PC... Only Email.
>hosting my own matrix server
Helloooo, it's time to exit from the ma3x. No way I'd host a server than invite any normie to fucking chat with me... There's freenode if I wanna hangout in a room, asking the real questionas while troubleshooting something...

Not everyone has autism