Is this malicious software?

Is this malicious software?

Attached: Official-KMSpico-Activator-Windows-and-Office.png (600x400, 35K)

No

Just be careful where you download from.

Nope. Although I wish Windows 8 and 10 could still be SLIC activated like Windows 7 as it was a much more robust and non intrusive method.

Im removing it with hitman pro and going to buy a key from kinguin because windows 10 knows the kms service is there and tells me every 30 minutes. Shit just doesnt work as well as all the over activators i have used over the years

>KMS
>Spic
>Kill My Spic

Attached: 1518411407968.gif (480x270, 537K)

You don't even need to activate Windows 10 anymore. It will nag you but won't stop you.

Nope used it for a client.

yes, windows 8 is malware

Win 10 is better than you only need a HWID to activate your copy. No loader or any 3rd party software.

From a certain point of view. From my point of view, Windows and Office are malicious software.

yo that watermark is annoying as balls though. I ended up biting the bullet and was just about to buy a Windows 10 key, then at the last minute I remembered that my uni provides all students with a copy a free Education key. Saved

Attached: db6.png (680x401, 186K)

More info pls.
SLIC activation was literally legit ac tivation.

KMSpico
KMS
pico
kill myself pico!

>uni
>>>/reddit/

All good i found pro keys on ebay for 6 dollars. I will gladly pay 6 dollars for my pc to stop being annoying. The watermark is worse than the antivirus harrasing me.

there was a 2 year window to get a legit windows 10 for free, why didn't you take it?
you could roll back and keep 7 or 8, and the 10 HWID would still work.

Attached: Untitled.png (1662x676, 129K)

Yes. The activator is fine though.

I want pro not poverty home edition

You need it to customize Windows.

I've been using it for 4 years without an issue. The problem is that an someone could repackage it as malware, so only download it from the official source.

I've been thinking about just buying a Windows 8.1 Pro key though. Just don't like the fact that it needs to be constantly ran in the background.

Windows defender doesnt harrass you about it?

Because i jave used it since release and for the last few months windows has been on my ass about it amd wasting resources trying to do something about it but it cant

you could've installed pro 7 and used daz, then you would've got a 10 pro key

Could have but that is hours of work and keys are only 6 dollars

6 dollars??
I payed 1,50euros 1 year ago

Dun goofed

I disabled Windows Defender because I use Kaspersky. Also I'm getting my info wrong. It only runs in the background if you run it as a service, which you don't have to.

Defender wont let me turn it off all the way. I cut it down as much as i could but it still does scans. I googled it and people pretry much said you cant turn it all the way off from what i recall

I've never had Windows mention it. You probably have the service installed incorrectly.

Probably. I uninstalled it by accident with hitmanpro and then had to reinstall it because i got the watermark. It activated but defender was shitting itself seemingly around that time

>You need it to customize Windows.
Who cares? Just do your work.

>working on windows

Attached: solidarity.png (600x536, 253K)

>needs to rice to feel productive

Are you on Windows 10?
I'm on Win8.1 Pro and it's 100% disabled.

Attached: screenshot.19.jpg (429x245, 46K)

Yes. I am on 10 and ot appears tp be part of the forced bullshit package like mamy other forced functions in win10

Don't you want to personalize your personal Computer? Truly make it (your) desktop? Like it was made for you?

You personalize your room and or home, yes?

It's a thing, and it can help with productivity.

I'm pretty sure there's a test out there that examines people who work in shitty cluttered junk rooms vs clean organized personalized areas.

A computer is a tool. Do you paint your hammers?

I painted the tip of the sights bright orange on two of my guns

>A computer is a tool
It is also an entertainment device among many things. It is like a home.

Do I decorate my home? Yes.

You're posting on Jow Forums, therefore using your tool for entertainment purposes instead of direct work, so you're already being a hypocrite of your own statements.

Do you feel like this enhances your ability to use your gun? Makes you more productive?

works for me desu

Attached: 1525359500359.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Holy shit you are retarded. Most of it is open source jus search GitHub

>bhop script

You deserve to die, asshole.

what's wrong with educating yourself?

Elaborate? As far as I'm aware Windows 10 is in the same situation as Windows 8.1 where you need to install 3rd party software that pretends to be an activation server.

I also study at uni. The people in front of me in my lectures are all browsing Reddit all the time and doing their Reddit-endorsed programming exercises. Uni is the most Reddit thing that happened to me.

That's what I did

I wanna so it but or Windows 10 home can I do it? or Where I find it?

YES, DON'T DOWNLOAD WINDOWS AND OFFICE VERY MALICIOUS. IT'S GOT TELEMETRY, FORCE INSTALLS MALEWARE AND EVERYTHING.

STOP BEING RETARDED, GO BACK TO Jow Forumstechnology

Install Gentoo amiright

well, you're not wrong. i just think that they are a bit scared to browse Jow Forums given that they have their own Jow Forums subreddit and all. they think that Jow Forums is ridden with malware, too. though that is not so far from truth.

Reminder that Windows 7 and 8 keys can still be used to activate Windows 10, even if they've been used on other machines before.

Just use something like vlmcsd. Its open source, you can compile it for almost any OS (even on routers, NAS,etc) and activate Windows from Vista Enterprise all the way to Server 2016 Datacenter. I use my old as rocks original Droid as my KMS server. No cracks, BIOS mods, services or boot loaders. Just point slmgr.vbs to the IP of said KMS server emulator and have your entire network of winblows shitboxes activated.

Either that or didn't get it from a trusted source.

I tried, but the update service went bonkers on my system after it downloaded the first patch that gave you the notification that you could get it for free (later changing to get it here).
I couldn't connect to the update servers anymore and would have to reinstall everything with windows 7 and then try and update to 10. It was a real pain.

Stop fucking posting the same screenshot in every Windows thread. I've seen you 3 times now.

my room is a literal shit pile and i get all my papers done pronto, on the other hand working in a clean environment tilts me too much and i cbs

The front and rear sight are black and i was sbootimg black targets so it is now easier to see