>be me
>be brainlet
>can't learn a language like java or python
>try html
>what the fuck this language is easy
>master it in 12 hours
>learn css because it enhances html
>master it in 3 days
Why haven't you learned the easiest programming languages user?

Attached: CSS3_and_HTML5_logos.png (2000x1295, 72K)

>master it in 3 days
sure bout that kiddo?

>html
>programming language
pick one

󠇦󠇦󠇦󠇦󠇦󠇦󠇦󠇦󠇦󠇦

Done via C++ obviously.
No amount of HTML or CSS can get you there!

Attached: cool guy.png (478x563, 289K)

They're markdown languages not programming languages faggot

t. people who "know" c and are making $0
Meanwhile us webdevs are easily swimming in $100k yearly

b8

because I don't want to be stuck in webdev hell or ruin my brain for real languages

and Jow Forums has taught me to look down on webdev

No one pays $100K for writing HTML or CSS.

>can't learn a language like python

Attached: laughing.jpg (1600x1003, 262K)

Everyone knows that it's easy. It's the first programming class you have to take at most colleges. Also it's not really a programming language.

>OP can't do keyframes

Nothing you say will make css and html PLs

Learn webassembly

>can't learn a language like java or python

Attached: laugh.jpg (250x172, 8K)

>master

Those aren't programming languages, brainlet. Congrats on learning how to format text.

>mastering html in a few hours
>mastering css in a few days

these are 2 things that are easy to learn but take time to master. OP is full of fucking shit.

source: am front end dev who has seen fair share of people who claim to have 'mastered' html and css but can't write them for shit when it comes to anything more complex than a static brochure site.

nice b8 tho

Attached: 1491597436414.gif (400x400, 1021K)

lol stupid, html and css are not even programming languages.

>us webdevs
>us
you haven't even started javascript yet

there are literal whores making $100k sucking dick and they don't know how to program either

Program a simple command line calculator in HTML.

I really liked this post for some reason
Thanks for enhancing my day user

>implying you have to know how a library is implemented in order to use the API

>markdown languages
they're declarative, domain specific languages.
Arguably programming languages, but only to the most pedantic people not worth listening to.

They are not independently turing complete.
HTML5 and CSS3 together can be turing complete, given user input to trigger a clock cycle. But that's retarded and not worth considering.

because frontend development sucks ass

>be a rockstar gamer wizard surfboarding rad developer
>instantly master everything that youtube tutorial told you to type into your text editor like a 200 iq chad

Small ya later, noobz..Sanjeet taught me all about the mastering HTML in 20 minutes..LOL!!

>having to know web dev when you can hire Pradeep Kumar for $5/hour to do your work while your boss gives you bonuses every year

>"learning" programming language

What you're actually learning is syntax which will take any experience programmer a day to pick up.

Stop learning new languages and actually learn how to program.

>caring about money
>not working because you enjoy it
>letting your brain rot away instead of doing something interesting every day

Because HTML is a gateway drug to Javascript, and Javascript is a gateway drug to node

Why would I pay you 100k when I have unpaid child labour?

This is BS
HTML5 stuff goes pretty far past the veneer. I mean, you mastered, so I guess you know Canvas Animation pretty well, SVG, nesting all the media..
CSS3 in three days? Hmm.. So you can take a look at my '19 Layers of CSS3 animation' I set up on a site that's partially up and tell me how it all works? SASS? {LESS}?
Don't give me that brainlet shit. Web Dev gets pretty extensive and encompassing across a myriad of technologies.
...And Python's not that hard compared to some front end.
Go away.

He didn't say writing just HTML & CSS,
He said Web Dev, obviously you're out of touch of what's required for good webdev, $100K is very realistic with the right company.

You don't have to master anything computer related anymore. As long as you have a solid base and know how to use google, you should be able to solve any problem in no time.

underages are not welcome here

I think you're coming off as a brainlet yourself.
Most of us Web Devs know and use one hell of a lot more than "HTML & CSS"
You make me laugh.
Yeah I'm Web Dev and I write in JS, PHP, MySQL, Python, and some XML. That is, on top of the frameworks, media technologies, Adobe CC, Server configuration, SEO, analytics, canvas5, SVG, grid, Bootstrap, SASS. {LESS}, etc.. that I routinely employ..
Trust me, you got nothing on me.
Go away.

Attached: 1481165683799.jpg (245x300, 53K)

>not selling WordPress re-skins for a few hundred bucks
bruv...

i learned both within 6 hours u faggot.

If they’re pretty they are.
Maybe if you showered, they might talk to you too?

I used to sell e107 reskinned websites where I hid admin panel and login functions

Html isnt a language, but ive been doing a website as a side project recently. A question: what is my alternative to javascript? I want user input and stuff but javascript seems to be either slow or dangerous and id prefer to avoid it