How come there arent many girls passionate about programming? ive discussed school stuff with asian girls...

how come there arent many girls passionate about programming? ive discussed school stuff with asian girls, and they really do know their stuff, but all of them shyd away when topics and concepts were not related to uni stuff.
i hope to meet my future wife in this field but it seems like majority of girl programmers got their comp. sci degrees because their parents groomed them to or to have a good paying job.
(im not saying male programmers arent like this)

Attached: 1525398172933.jpg (683x700, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wojJKofCpcg
glim.ru/personal/jrr_tolkien_42-45.html)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Life is different when you have sex and are wanted

>how come there arent many girls passionate about programming?
effort

You won't find an answer to this question on this thread, this board, or even this website.

Personally, I believe it is because men find something to sperg out about, and then proceed to sperg out. Women seem to me less likely to do this, to the same extremes that men typically do.

There are exceptions of course, but by and large this appears to be the trend.

oof

Attached: 15187208758601656297460.jpg.png (430x528, 228K)

because sperglords like you automatically think they can rape them just because you work together

Because girls are more socially focused than boys are.
Programming can be socially engaging work, but for the most part it requires a lot of being by yourself.
Especially for people who are passionate about it.

girls hate nerds, and they don't want to get into programming because they don't want to be around nerds.

Because women don't even have to do anything in life. They've already won the genetic lottery.

Women are useful in their young years up to 30. They career is to manipulate and find a goy who provides for her. They are most likely to find one, most of the time.

And we men are the biggest pieces of shit. In order to fullfil our life, be happy and spread our seed; we need to learn lots of stuff, even if learning costs a lot.

We are truly dumb.

This, a girl can either have friends or be a programmer.

How many men at your uni have you talked to that are "passionate" about programming? I find CS theory and math to be pretty interesting, but I find actual programming to be kinda dull, and I don't do too much outside of my coursework. In the end I'm really studying CS to get a decent job when I graduate.

It's not surprising that women in general would be less passionate about it though. Humans are a sexually dimorphic species after all, so men and women have different interests on average.

I seriously hope you don't think like that

Is it hard to swallow right? It was for me. Since I realized this my life changed completely. I don't know if for better of for worse; but I got a deeper understanding of how nature works.

t. bluepill

I totally get you. people dont think the universe be like it is, but it do.

The only thing you have to realize is that men and women have similarities but also differences.
You don't have to look down on either gender.

That's something I would read in a self-help book. I do not trust that.

If you want a relationship, you should probably learn to accept them for them and not focus on how they fall short of your arbitrary standards or don't love your passions to the same degree you do.

Not Jow Forums related. Sage goes in all fields

you have to understand the history of the modern economy and women in the workforce. women only entered the workforce in the 1970s. put that into perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=wojJKofCpcg

Only makes sense if you're a western pig
It's an sense of society that I hope fades in the future.
Sure there's always stigma around shit like womans rights rallies and shit. But when your society is built upon the father of the household being the one to generate all the income, and the mother is the one that tends the house/family

Like, at that point your post makes a lot of sense, and that's what sucks.
And women are actually just fed up with that.

No single place on earth where women generate the resources and men stay at home raising the children.

Western, asian countries, africa, etc. Men were always treated like this because we have the manpower.

Once automation builds a standard on the whole world; forget about all this. Men will not be necessary and women will not have idea what to do. I don't wanna live those years.

Fuck off ESL-kun.

ah yes, Jow Forums's resident mentally-in grammar nazi is at it again

>ESL-kun
cringe

English will not exist in the upcoming years. Enjoy yo pidgin ma boi

Women sperg about different things because they've been socially conditioned from a young age to pay attention to bullshit like clothes and makeup. They're billion dollar industries complete with seasonal trends aimed at wasting capital. I forgot which study discussed it, but women are responsible for something in the ballpark of 80% of ALL purchasing decisions. Full stop. They've been genuinely conditioned to buy useless shit.

They also have to get their shit together faster than men, because by the age of 30 their biological clock is ticking and so they don't really have the ability to waste time finding themselves or devoting their lives to an autistic hobby.

I lean towards this line of reasoning. It's all conditioning from birth and it totally rewires our brains (men and women). Males and females might be very different at birth, but by the time they reach adolescence, their interests are nearly antipodal!

>social conditioning
it's different behavior programmed into our brains by our genes

both things

Behaviour is adopted by ancestory
But we still are a civlisation buiilt upon choice.

And you experiance is just a chemical reaction in your head. You can train yourself to ignore these patterns

no such thing as free will bruh

Have you ever considered joining a religion?
Or even leaving one?

That's free will

Ever felt the urge to kill a man?

thousands of years of Y chromosomes getting shit done and X chromosomes being baby factories

Those thoughts and decisions were completely influenced by past experiences and possibly genetics. For practical purposes we do have free will, but there would be no decision in a vacuum.

Elaborate on the vacuum

Attached: 1503889810161.jpg (500x500, 191K)

Attached: 1509017795645.jpg (1400x900, 372K)

>>>/reddit/ is that way son.

because men are superior to women

cute

To some degree, yes.

But assuming you're a non-autistic sperlorg and step outside you'd spot all the billboard, storefronts, and public advertisements aimed at women. Look at TV commercials, radio shows, fucking -entire tv channels- aimed at women only for buying shit and tell me you don't believe that they aren't socially conditioned to buy garbage? user pls

No, it's not.

nice try but anime girls don't poop

Other than getting laid, how would you know?

Wow it's almost like this thing called evolution happened that made women mainly passionate about motherhood.

Attached: 1524022892299.gif (650x705, 38K)

>going to college to be a programmer

Attached: 1483921057760.jpg (266x447, 15K)

>They've already won the genetic lottery.
Man, the only valuable prize is not getting bald like ever.

this board is the answer to your question

I don't know what you want to hear user. What good is a man with no skills? Really, think about it. Is a man who can't contribute anything to society worth keeping around

Women don't have it better. As a young woman, they are a precious resource, everybody wants to stick something in them. They need to be discerning of character, lest they be stuck supporting a child AND a useless man

>Women don't have it better
[x] doubt

>They need to be discerning of character, lest they be stuck supporting a child AND a useless man
>>>>child support

This, but unironically.

this, women can just surf by in life with no significant effort

>They also have to get their shit together faster than men, because by the age of 30 their biological clock is ticking and so they don't really have the ability to waste time finding themselves or devoting their lives to an autistic hobby.
>he actually believes this
It's the other way around, you retard. Society dictates which sex has to get its shit together nowadays, not biology.

At 30 girls still have plenty of chances. Guys don't really, unless they literally win the lottery or something.

sauce ?
include me in screencap

>it's different behavior programmed into our brains by our genes

as a guy who majored both in genetics and neuroscience i get really depressed whenever i see posts like these

brains are much more malleable than majority of this site (not to mention idiots at Jow Forums) believes to be

>passionate about programming ?
what the fuck does that even mean
im top of my class and all my projects are copy paste from stack exchange

>t. 'i have never talked to a woman other than my mom, let alone known one'

>At 30 girls still have plenty of chances.
Like what? At this point they're used up and unwanted. Best scenario is finding just as desperate a beta orbiter that will settle for anything.

They probably just spent their whole life memorizing textbooks without really understanding them, that's how all womyn that I know got their degrees, by pure memorization.

There's a legit social issue you'll never hear about on Jow Forums.

Girls need to hide their power levels. Guys hate it when women are better or even equal to them at literally anything. Smarter females simply have pretend to be dumb. But in the end, half of them never bothers if they have no use for being good. You know a woman that's like men is "bitch" or "tries to fit in too hard". There's no winning. It's better to become a ftm bro.

>Guys hate it when women are better or even equal to them at literally anything.
I'm okay with it when they're better at sucking dick.

>You know a woman that's like men is "bitch" or "tries to fit in too hard". There's no winning. It's better to become a ftm bro.
this

That's because women are a magnet for male brainpower. Men are programmed to show attention and affection to women. It's a constant distraction for us. It makes any group where women work alongside men waste lots of energy on petty social arguments and games.

For thousands of years men realized that the only way to keep a group coherent and focussed on their task and free of most social bullshit is by simply banning women. Religion figured it out, Armies figured it out.

If you want your (social) group to survive long-term and devoted to their task, don't allow women in. Not because women are evil, but because men can't focus (and will turn on eachother) when women are around.

Girls were made to be fucked, grow children and serve men. Every single part of their biology and psychology evolved for those purposes for millions of years.

This is the ugly truth sjw, feminists and basedboys know in their hearts yet deny.

Because we have no chance to meet them, if there is any cute girls passionate in maths and programming they will being autist until they are either too famous (out of our reach) or already taken.

I knew too many cute girls who are into programming and mathematics but they are cursed to not have normal relationship.

I too like a woman who are so passionated and very cute cute (seems like 20s when she actually 40s) but sadly already taken and have childrens already.

Oh no the poor women are at risk of becoming social rejects like 90% of Jow Forums who don't give a shit and do what they want.

There are girls, you are just too much of a social inept to notice them

Attached: 1525422338709.png (1118x891, 143K)

>Guys hate it when women are better or even equal
Who? It is not true for all guys, the majority of guys or even a substantial minority of guys.
>pretend to be dumb
They don't need to and they aren't pretending.
Women are generally doing better in school and they are not being pushed out for trying to hard.
The only systematic power there is against women is feminism.
Telling young girls it is better to become an activist than it is to learn useful trades is what keeps women out of engineering.
My company employs ~ 35 people. 5 of them are women. 4 of those women are secretaries.
We can't get enough women into engineering, why would you assume we are bullying them out?

This picture is ironic, right?

no, it's not. it's the truth.

but posting it on a board where 90% of posters exactly fit the picture is a bit pointless.

it's pointless precisely because of their inability to comprehend it due to their innate predicaments.

Different interests.
There is nothing in programming a girl can't or wont learn, but they need a reason to.
I am currently supervising a couple of girls who had no knowledge of programming and now they are pretty good.
They basically had a single programming course prior, so they knew how to write hello world in visual studio, but not much more.
Now they know how to use linux, how to look up documentation for libraries, use cmake, program in threads, creating a gui, ipc and use git from the terminal.
I have spent about 4 hours a week with these girls for a single semester and they understand all these things now.
They compile from a terminal and write in an editor and understands all the parts that go into what they are making.

I've been involved with a Polish initiative/ngo called Kids Code Fun. There's a lot of women working on it.

You would be surprised to see that there are literally no gender differences when it comes to getting kids/adolescents interested in programming and general computation. However I'm talking about getting to these people early. Definitely before the age of 15.

Then again I may be biased, because this is Europe and the whole IT sector looks nothing like US here.

>how come there arent many girls passionate about programming?
Like with many other things, GENETICS.

Men and women are different on a biological level, this indicates that you would expect differences between these two groups in many things.

>Like with many other things, GENETICS.
see
stop spewing bullshit about topics you have absolutely zero knowledge

because a male dominance hierarchy exists. men compete at difficult things to make money, access to resources = more access to more women and food and shit

programming is hard, nerdy and competitive.
women aren't really predisposed to chase something that is so high-paying and difficult when they could just find a man to do it for them. female dominance hierarchies are different. anyways, men tend to subdue themselves and immerse themselves with complex niche things because its kind of how our minds have evolved to reach toward the predisposition of highest function. It's the only way the world has gotten this advanced: compartmentalized, niche knowledge and people that each carry a small specific function in society

Fuck you.

Attached: 1500057333.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Based Tolkien already answered this question more than half a century ago:
>The sexual impulse makes women (naturally when unspoiled more unselfish) very sympathetic and understanding, or specially desirous of being so (or seeming so), and very ready to enter into all the interests, as far as they can, from ties to religion, of the young man they are attracted to. No intent necessarily to deceive: sheer instinct: the servient, helpmeet instinct, generously warmed by desire and young blood. Under this impulse they can in fact often achieve very remarkable insight and understanding, even of things otherwise outside their natural range: for it is their gift to be receptive, stimulated, fertilized (in many other matters than the physical) by the male. Every teacher knows that. How quickly an intelligent woman can be taught, grasp his ideas, see his point – and how (with rare exceptions) they can go no further, when they leave his hand, or when they cease to take a personal interest in him. But this is their natural avenue to love.
(From glim.ru/personal/jrr_tolkien_42-45.html)

See for anecdotal evidence.

Attached: 1518774155322.jpg (700x700, 127K)

>as a guy who...
Stopped reading there, larper.

Women aren't doing better than men at school though. The reason they're doing "better" on average is because they include shit like theater arts and dance grades to the equation, it's easier to get a good grade in those classes, and there there is a lot of women who take those classes. In SAT testing where the only things they test for is reading/writing and math, men usually fare better, both sexes are kind of equal at reading/writing but men are better at math on average.

>men are better at math on average
Which is why half of the math theorems are named after women. You unironically need feminism my dude.

Response is easy:
> random girl wants to known more about programming
> find IT forum
> find a topic like this
And ... that's it. One more girl who will never come back.

Women want money and real money is in always in management people.

This.
Men and women are different but not so much that all women are dumb and can't into coding or some nonsense like that.
It true that there is more genius men than genius women, but there is also a lot of really dumb men, women are a bit different in that they don't have a lot of dumb or smart women, just a lot of everage women, this means that the only fields that would be male dominated in a vacuum are those that are either too hard mentally like physicists and engineers, or those that require too little brain power, like most trade jobs. Women on the other hand tend to be in between, like in offices and schools. Everything else is really just cultural, in this case programming isn't the hardest job around, so there should be more women there, but due to culture they are drawn to other jobs. This not bad nor good, though I have seen lots of pushing to get women into STEM and stuff like that, so maybe there will be a lot of female programmers in the future which might actually make companies pay programmers less since there will be more workers, who knows, it could happen.
TL;DR:
This.

>At this point they're used up and unwanted. Best scenario is finding just as desperate a beta orbiter that will settle for anything.
But most men don't have any comparable option.

Back in uni, occasionally it was obvious that a girl was just better than me in a particular course.
Sure made me mad... but only because I knew I'd never get to fuck her.

>>>/tumblr/

And yet
>ordinary white guy goes on 99% of the Internet
>finds massive hate against ordinary white guys
>still keeps coming back

>girls have to pretend to be retarded
I can't imagine how that feels

>Women aren't doing better than men at school though.
They are, but only because they can afford to put more effort into it. Meanwhile men have to go into shit like trades because there's no jobs after uni anymore.

True enough, but at least men can still improve themselves a bit at 30 and get some fuck, they can either exercise or just get more money, women can't find a youth potion, they can only lower their standards

Can't handle the heat get back in the kitchen.

I would be quite happy if I didn't have to deal with those retards all the time if they stopped pretending. Too bad they aren't.

>at least men can still improve themselves a bit at 30 and get some fuck
But that's wrong, you retard.
>they can either exercise or just get more money
Women don't care about the former, and can much more easily get the latter themselves. (Unless we're talking billions here.)

just lose some weight

This is partially true but it doesn't change the fact that all-women groups don't work either.

True, one of the reasons marriage rates are going down rapidly and divorces are going up. Women finally got their independence(not really), but men are now shit out of luck, expect birth rates to only get even worse

It is because testosterone clouds your judgement. You keep coming back only to have shit thrown at you and spiral further into anger when the only rational solution is to back out (which is what I'm going to do in about 2 posts from now probably).

>Armies figured it out.
Yeah, I'm sure it wasn't simply because women are weaker than 99% of men and therefore huge liabilities in a real physical conflict.

Well I guess it's better to have two groups in which one works efficiently and one works poorly than to have one big groul that works poorly