What are you gonna do about it Jow Forums?

What are you gonna do about it Jow Forums?

Attached: pao.png (750x1334, 141K)

Leave me alone, faggot

people get hired based on their cover letters, resumes, and interviewing skills. These steps are taken to ensure that only the most beneficial employees will be hired.
Their skin color, hair color, sexual orientation, political beliefs, etc. are not taken into consideration when hiring or evaluating an employee
Why is this so hard for reddit norm*al fags to understand? I'm a fucking left leaning Muslim and I'm tired of hearing this shit.

Didn't Ellen Pao lose a lawsuit claiming she was sexually harassed?

How is she qualified to ask this question?

Anyone on Jow Forums that actually has an IT position already knows to never talk to the women and focus on work.
So hopefully "Jow Forums" wont have to do a fucking thing.

Not anymore incelnigger. Show us your non-virgin papers

Is that mattress cunt?

No, some reddit bigwig.

Hire them some whores so they can be volcels.

Is she pro-incels (companies should help them find gfs) or anti-incels (men punished by sexual market should be further punished by losing their jobs)?

Just imagine, in a few years boys will tell their mom's they need not to be virgins to get a job and mom will help the boys with said problem, this is the best timeline

Attached: 1441163195984.jpg (768x820, 110K)

I'm thankful not to understand any of the twittersphere polwars jargon. /Feeling blessed.

take a wild guess at it

>phoneposter
>iToddler
>Twitter screenshot
Whoever seriously responds to this shitty bait is a complete retard.

She's pro swatting the hornets nest to stem the feeling of waning relevancy. I like to think OP is feeding her ego out of pity rather than out of a lack of self awareness but we all know the truth.

If I was a CEO I would take these things into consideration.
>is he a bad worker?
>is his virgin-ness hampering his ability to do his job?
>have any female (or male) employees quit due to rude or uncivilized remarks from that individual?
If you answered "No" to any of these questions, it's not a problem.

>men punished by sexual market
t. incel

You aren't being punished, you retard. You're socially inept with no desire toward self-improvement and feel like you're owed sex.

lucky for me I'm volcel

Wrong. It's usually a combination of being ugly and have standards that are too high.

Neither, she's pro legalisation of prostitution

hehehe, they're fucking harpies man. it's wise to befriend some so they only bother you when it's lunch break. i can take that.

>literally the only people who whine about the "incel" bogeyman are women
lmao

She also married a formerly gay man who sued his co-op for racial discrimination, which lead to them releasing a bunch of financial docs that started an FCC investigation into his hedge fund and a ton of lawsuits from clients. By pure coincidence she filed her sexual discrimination lawsuit less than a week after her husbands hedge fund declared bankruptcy.

She's a ching-chong with a snatch you silly tripfag.

Why do people think it's okay to talk like this? So informal. Mangling our language with nonsense, passive aggressive, and non-proactive vernacular. I find that women, especially minorities, tend to engage in this travesty. Although, pretentious men, who refer to themselves as feminists, regurgitate the same garbage.

Attached: 1523621650578.jpg (858x536, 118K)

>It's usually a combination of being ugly and have standards that are too high.
Which is covered by "no desire for self-improvement." You act like having sex is difficult. It isn't.

Self improvement won't fix an ugly face. You can be in good shape, dress well and still be unattractive to women.

Having sex is difficult if you're ugly and don't want to fuck ugly women.

So... How are most of you going to feel when you get assigned to do the work you do now, the work a woman doesn't want to do, and the work a black man can't do, all for half of what you make now? Y'all going to get assigned to SJWs just like computers and printers.

Attached: 1515640667041.jpg (908x714, 249K)

>You can be in good shape, dress well and still be unattractive to women.
Yes, because you're socially retarded. The guy married to Christina Hendricks is no looker, and yet he's married to Christina Hendricks. Sounds like you're just making excuses and refusing to accept responsibility for yourself or your actions.