What's Jow Forums's opinion on winamp?

What's Jow Forums's opinion on winamp?

Attached: winamp-setup-radioco-blog-header_959859dc378260aea429e8718bdccf34.png (956x535, 466K)

Still using it, tried moving to Aimp but it's alarm clock function is fucked and won't stay toggled.

Winamp android version is also fucked and doesn't register my bluetooth headset commands.

ask isac he still uses it

it really whips the llama's ass

ugly obsolete garbage

used it when i was a kid. it was the shit for building your library. now i use audacious for playback and mega cloud for storage.

Goat music player but ive moved on to streaming services latley

it really whips the llamas ass

>GUI
Just use MOC you pleb.

It's dead

Ohhh yeaahh.

it really whips the llama's ass

It really makes me want to kill myself for missing out on the golden age

It's timeless.
I'm using AIMP now but only switched last year. Made it look exactly like winamp tho.

High. Anything that can run on a 486DX/66 is a winner in my book.

Attached: Capture.png (1319x292, 62K)

>streaming services
Spotify?

whats the point of running an obsolete app in an obsolete platform?

We need more compact design in modern UI

ur mom fucks gay niggers

this really makes me think. Thanks user.

>he doesn't know

Still using Winamp 2.8. I hated Winamp 3, I never switched. Love it to this day

I miss it and the gracenote autotag support.

It was fine around 2005: It didn't take long to load a new library of music and search was instant.
No setup needed to make your own jukebox/radio style music player.
Then they started to add a bunch of malware with the installer and it just started to suck.
These days, I use cmus which is basically the same functionality/style of music player but the interface is slightly better and it works on linux.

imho, winamp and a flac/mpc collection are the modern equivalent of our parents old vinyls

Attached: winamp.png (275x116, 18K)

winamp has been dead for years, lol to anyone who uses it

Love it, been using it every day for over 15 years. Still have the same skin from 2002.

Wait, how the fuck do you get WinAmp to play flac?. Is it supported out of the box?.

Yes?

Still use it. It just werks, especially with the W7 taskbar integration plugin.

Attached: Capture.jpg (633x130, 33K)

I havent used winamp in over 10 years, but i don't think vinyl is a good metaphor for a local music collection. Vinyl is about perceived quality, aesthetics, and sub-culture. Local music collections for many people are purely pragmatic - i want music offline at decent quality that i'm free to do whatever to.

It does what it needs to do.

Still love it

>goat
think you mean llama

That would be Foobar and autistic compressor/transposer configs