Why do we waste our time on computers?

Why do we waste our time on computers?...

Attached: 132476381720.jpg (450x360, 36K)

Because irl work is uninteresting

its my jack off machine

because i have more freedom here than irl

It's a pleasant escape from a reality that I'm trying to forget about.

Attached: food_1515355615473.png (400x324, 181K)

>waste

it would take about 1 hour for the world to turn into chaos without internet let alone no computers

LONDON

It is not a waste if you use it to watch korean cartoons.

Attached: 1522989232481.png (600x600, 477K)

Girls don't like me.

why you waste your life on Jow Forums?
󠇦
󠇦
󠇦
󠇦
󠇦

>"waste"
even pc games arent wasted as long as you enjoy them

because you suck, vir/g/in.

I had this theory that there's something addictive about the waves emitted by the screens or processors, but that'd need to be tested somehow.

Because we are depressed. We don't even know it.

It's not addictive, but it promotes wakefulness, which you're probably aware of. Jow Forums, social media, on the other hand, is addictive. Both things are obvious.

Shut up meat

idk, the 80's were way better overall for it.

bcos thats my work

It's comfy and addictive. You don't have to go out of your zone of comfort. Give it time and it won't even feel wrong anymore.

What fo you suggest we better use our time on? Wars? Burning through life on more work? Gardening flowers?

This. Digital heroin. Dat good shit

Attached: 1524732862774.png (452x391, 122K)

I tried real world and found it wanting.

Why do you waste your time posting that goblin-looking faggot?

it's a dopamine rush everytime i explore new universes on the internet

cuz i find life difficult to enter

pic related is me

Attached: Untitled.png (1173x1130, 1M)

>tfw no fun autist friend to hang out with

have a nice day, user

>Capri-Sonne
german?

“Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.”
John Lennon

I don't know why I'm quoting that hypocritical, child abandoning, wife beating, heroin junkie but the point is what matters.

Because we would be waste for real world.

I'm going to go with this...

The internet is a convenient look up resource. But its also fucked up literally everything else. Possibly irrevocably
>I want to spend more time listening to music (like vinyl) and reading books (like paper and word).

>enjoy you are coffee

If it makes you feel any better, that hippy dipshit didn't originate that quote.

I hate my life and everyone in it. I wish I was dead. The internet just prolongs the suffering and gives short whiled relief.

I'm poor, this is the only entertainment I have.
>Gardening flowers?
I've considered doing that instead of using the computer all the time. Problem is I don't have a yard because I live in an apartment.

>I want to spend more time listening to music (like vinyl) and reading books (like paper and word).
Nothing is stopping you, user.
I recently limited my internet usage. I installed a clean AOSP on my phone, without gapps, making it essentially a dumbphone with an internet connection if I need it. I sold my laptop to stop myself from randomly grabbing it when I have nothing to do and only use my desktop. The only websites I visit are some news sites, the mongolian cartoon image sharing website, nyaa for weeb shit, and some specialty (like electronics and hobby) shopping websites.
I'm listening to music on CDs and reading more books than I ever did.
I'm living an incredibly comfy life right now, I highly recommend it.

Attached: comfy man.jpg (600x437, 46K)