Explain to me the relationship between demographics and choice of programming language

Explain to me the relationship between demographics and choice of programming language.

Attached: famaleprogramme-760x570.jpg (760x570, 91K)

JavaScript only requires a web browser on literally any computer. Retards pick it up fast for those reasons
C requires a few MINUTES of setup such as installing a compiler and learning how to actually use the compiler. This is significantly harder for women to do.

javascript is CUTE! C is UGLY

>>C requires a few MINUTES of setup such as installing a compiler and learning how to actually use the compiler
>download IDE
>write hello world
>press run button
wow that was hard

Neither language has a meaningful type system and both are trash

>C requires a few MINUTES of setup

Maybe if you're retarded and using notepad

Ooga booga retard motherfuckers pick tard languages where high IQ white men do C.

Most replies summarized

Objectively wrong

>javascript is cute
please consult your pediatrician

This is why there are different demographics. Even basic shit like this is too fucking hard for these new braindead idiots showing up clogging employers' desks.

you really think people who don't even get the time to learn how to use an IDE get programming jobs?
you don't have to worry about competing with them

Women are more interested in people, Men are more interested in machines.
Web design is more about making something to interact with people than something that does some heavy processing lifting.
Sadly, people skills are not easy to measure, or we would have some terrifying design geniouses by now.

notepad is find
in fact I hate how when you paste formatted code from other places into it, it doesn't wrap at all yet if you do it backwards it works just fine

women generally like D, some like a little bit extra so they go for C++

gay men also like D

and faggots use rust

sauce

badskinnedtraps.gov

"cute"
FUCK YOU

>line of code as wide as her 16:9+ monitor

Will Rust share the fate of D?

Pajeets go for only the most popular application and web development languages to easily get a job where they can copy paste from stack overflow. Java, C#, and PHP will have a lot of Pajeet developers, but Assembly, C, and Perl are either not popular enough or they can't be trusted not to write something that will crash the whole system.

OOP
IN
LOO

SAUCE GOD DAMN IT

I wish she was my gf ;_;

Attached: 1523619927250.jpg (238x255, 18K)

>notepad is find
kys

Is it still worth learning perl? Thoughts on perl6?

samantha john

it's incredible how women who wouldn't make it into an entry-level job, get a fucking wikipedia page for having a moist hole between the legs

I'd impregnate her hard.

Women avoid low level languages like the plague, most will just think "OMG hacker language to steal my nudes!" and be scared off.

She's just more fap fodder. Everyone would fuck her, but nobody running a serious business would hire her.

I think the real reason is people like making flashy websites

>using pooBlocks

>all girls my age at uni look like goblins
>most older girls look cute but im insecure about aproaching a 20+ year old

Attached: 1523675422151.png (575x446, 136K)

its worth it anonbro. go for it

>im insecure about aproaching a 20+ year old
who fucking cares? make a goal to ask the number of every chick you find attractive one day. confidence is underrated.

i dont know how, everyone keeps telling me im above avg in looks (6+) but i always get rejected by girls (even ugly trolls (4 tops))

>C
>IDE

If you directly ask other girls how you look they will always lie to you. Girls are good at making themselves feel better by delivering empty platitudes. You need to find out where you truly stand through indirect means (and it looks like you already have).

>everyone keeps telling me im above avg
Thats enough then. People wont lie about you being ugly. If you are an ugly sack of shit then it would be significantly harder. Be more confident and start talking to more girls user. Anything after that will just sort of happen. Just don't be stupid.

Attached: 1521002252_stephen-hawking-has-died-the-famed-physicist-was-76-boing-boing.jpg (1168x740, 227K)

the score was given to me by other dudes and Jow Forums (of all places, so you know its not fluffed up to make me feel good)

So since this is a topic about demographics, what programming languages does each race use most on average? Comparing non-Arabian/Indian Asians to Whites mostly. Just curious.

Come home, white man

Attached: haskell-logo.jpg (767x541, 23K)