Macbook Pro 13' 2017

>Os build for the hardware it runs on
>Best quality build
>Best touchpad
>Any programming tool available

Tell anything bad about me.

Attached: MacBook-Pro-with-Touch-Bar-2-780x520.jpg (780x520, 65K)

it's a laptop

>Carries a desktop tower with a monitor and a solar panel with 10kg batteries to run the gig everytime out of home

how much does a*ple marketing pay per post?

worst keyboard (I have the 12"/2017)

riveted keyboard with premature key failure

Honestly, as of right now High Sierra is the worst part. I’ve started using my fucking PowerBook G4 again for server management because a nearly completely clean install of High Sierra is just so goddamn unstable. Random freezes and reboots, having to restart all the time to solve basic problems that used to be solved by simple terminal commands, slower file transfers with APFS, and just buggy as fuck software overall. It’s annoying, and the PowerBook running Tiger and TigerBrew is not only spectre/meltdown-proof but very much capable and fast enough. Fuck post-Jobs Crapple, man.

You're a pathetic macshill, break the screen and use the glass to slit your wrists.

>shit keyboard
>muh touchbar
>no ports
>courage

What is it about Appletrash products that attracts pathetic manchildren with no identity of their own, who then latch onto one of the most ubiquitous corporate brands to express their "individuality"?

Attached: 1517213560227.jpg (996x954, 299K)

>You're a pathetic macshill, break the screen and use the glass to slit your wrists.
Damn bro that's rough

the keyboard feels pretty okay, but wears out rather quickly, too. It didn't take 1.5 years for my colleagues' keyboard to wear out after constant use, which is pretty sad.

>tfw all thinkpad rednecks get triggered with macbook bait threads

Attached: 191be5ab212d00bb6407b0e88a66ca4123ec7178_00.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>1.5 y normal use wear
>1.5 y constant abuse wear
pick one, its the same with any keyboard ever

Wew, my Air is 5 years old and the keyboard works as on the first day, even though I use it as a typewriter.

>Best quality build
>breadcrumb gets under a key, keyboard breaks
>keyboard, top case, trackpad, and battery are glued/riveted together and must be replaced as well

Attached: ballmer.jpg (800x1120, 249K)

Attached: unibody_macbook_pro_chipped_03.jpg (480x270, 20K)

no bluetooth, wifi or audio support on linux.
0/10 would use dell xps 13 instead

It's made mostly of glue and glass.

>>Os build for the hardware it runs on
gentoo
>>Best quality build
xps13
>>Best touchpad
xps13
>>Any programming tool available
gentoo
>Tell anything bad about me.
shit keyboard
planned obsolence

Attached: 8z2ro1_500.png (500x144, 80K)

I would get an XPS 13, but it's still 16:9 and has a small trackpad.

Same Thread every day.
Macbooks are built like shit desu.
They build notebooks who overheat instantly at medium demanding workloads and don't even try to hold their clock rates.
The keyboard in the never models is utter shit and breaks even under light use.
Software and design are the only positive points.

>$1,500 for a fucking Windows laptop
>no custom OS
>no native services because no OS
>no native peripherals because generic Winshit
>no continuity with any other product because Dell only makes computers and displays

It astounds me that people pay over a thousand dollars for a quarter of a product. Windows laptops are hilariously incomplete. Why on earth does it cost over a thousand dollars? Please, do tell me. All I see is a BOM and some R&D from 3 years ago that could not possibly make up the cost.

>proprietary Software is somehow a good thing

>dumb freetard appears with a barely relevant canned response.
>braprietary sobftwerr only matters for Apple, not fully closed source Winshite

The question was: why does an XPS cost almost the same as a MacBook Pro whilst having nothing that makes the MacBook Pro expensive.

Next macOS revision should address these issues.

The Name is, what makes it expensive.
How deluded can you be to think that prices are formed after funktionality or materials? They simply charge the maximum peaple want to pay. Easy.

>>$1,500 for a fucking throttlebook
>>fucking joke of a OS with swiss cheese for security that even a baby can accidentally hack by hitting enter
>>trash battery life because fagOS is a dumpster fire without its 95whr battery crutch
>>completely disintegrates and falls apart the day after the warranty expires
>>gets crushed in performance by fucking acer
>>no continuity with any other product because "muh speshul snowflake fruit cult"

The practical value of a mac is maybe a quarter of its sale price. Only braindead morons can defend that trash.

Reminder to sage and report commercial spam threads.

Another inept handicap unable to answer a question. You lose. I don't know this band called Funktionality either but they're probably some shitty 8-bit indie shit.

You're the Indian anti-apple anal frother who posts 4 year old retarded macros you can't even read who occasionally just mimics posts. No one takes you seriously and you're probably an anti-Windows/Android psyop. A dumb poor faggot on an anime forum. You don't even have an opinion, you're just angry at Apple for some reason. I suggest counselling.

/thread

>tfw your bait/trap thread is set perfectly and the mactoddler takes it hook, line and sinker and then gets banned
E U P H O R I C

Attached: 1525321706472.jpg (807x1075, 71K)

SEETHING

You smoke cocks.