I fucked up. I hate to admit it, but tech support scammers got me. It started like a year ago...

I fucked up. I hate to admit it, but tech support scammers got me. It started like a year ago, when I got tired of these fucks calling and decided to fuck with them, so I did like they told me to and installed TeamViewer.. on my Linux machine.

Well, the guy got confused as fuck and called in his supervisor who then left the workstation for a while. I then realised that I could swap sides, and, to my amusement, started to mess with their computer. Phone numbers (along with personal info) were all over the place in text files, Windows notes etc.

I figured I would try to shut them out of their router (assuming this was some really low-tier basement level call center), so I opened the default gateway admin thing and tried the usual combinations which is when the supervisor returned.

I'm guessing he knew what I was doing since he started cussing up a storm, threatening me etc. I just laughed it off and hung up. Well, I guess he added my number to their 'extremely gullible' list or whatever, because they've been calling me literally every weekday ever since. New local number every time.

What the fuck do I do Jow Forums? I really want to avoid changing my number for obvious reasons. If not any actual solutions, how do I make them not call me? I mean I've tried everything, from asking them nicely to shaming them for being literal human garbage. They mostly hang up instantly, but occasionally you get a feisty one who throws in an insult or threatens your life (not worried, just want peace)

It honestly sucks for the callers too, they obviously expect me to be some old gullible fuck but get my annoyed spiteful ass instead, and all because some mid-level cock jockey got a personal vendetta against me. Anyway, props if you actually read this far.

So, what do?

Attached: IMG_0298.jpg (1019x572, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_numbers_in_Denmark
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

banker here

Just report them to the police, or let them really fuck you over and then sue. That's what i'd do. Or just change ya number

i had this problem on my google voice number for a time, fixed it by filtering their entire number block on my obitalk adapter until they gave up

if you have a real number then maybe you can complain to your phone company

Finally you have someone to talk to every day. You should be glad

Onions

Hahahahaja

Do they call at a specific time every day? Just keep blocking the numbers. Does the number use your local area code?

They're in India

Real phone.. Will try hitting up my phone company tho

No area codes in my country. Time of day varies, sometimes they even call multiple times a day.

>No area codes in my country
Fake and gay. Go home everybody.

Do the same as last time but be prepared with wannacry or something else that'll down their whole network

Not sure why this is so surprising. I'm pretty sure most countries don't have area codes for cell numbers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_numbers_in_Denmark

Not a bad idea actually, but I would at least assume that they'd switch it up.

Talk to your phone provider. Tell them you are being abused by scammers and give them the numbers and times you are getting calls.
They have greater logging and blocking capabilities and potentially can filter out those calls even though they are coming from different numbers.
In the worst case they can escalate it further.

Solid advice man, I'll call them up

If you seem like a real threat and not some pussy who saw like 2 youtube videos then theyd prob stop to protect themselves.

Also here in leaf land we didnt have city codes but we had country codes (i think. I wasnt born) until the 90s.
So its like +1 (country. Can omit if in NA) (123) (city) 456 (local code) -7890 (personal code)
So we used to have 7 digit codes and its weird to me that you guys use 8

Sorry my autism came out

Oh my god... only thing I can say really is just use skype next time.

5/4/2018, the day Pajeet BTFO Jow Forums

Attached: topkek02385.jpg (500x578, 66K)

I didn't really have a choice in the matter, not like I called them initially lmao

You should of done a dd of their whole disk image.
That way you wouldn't be modifying it :^)
Maybe make a chroot and put bogus files in there that look like windows so they stay distracted.

Fucking pajeet scammers are stealing old ladies life investments and planting shit on their PCs.

Fuck them up for granny OP.

If calls are all that bother you, call your phone provider and block all incoming calls from "anonymous" numbers and from India. In my euro country it works and is free.

In most of the western euro countries including Poland they removed call codes in 90s.

You have to let them think they're scamming you again, then find where they keep your number and delete it.

>I've been cybrbullied by an indian guy. He calls me on my phone! Hold me Jow Forums
Current state of Jow Forums

Don't think your phone company can do anything without you filing a report to the police first. Used to work for a phone company, doubt the policy changes.

>Not doing the same thing to them that you did to the first pajeet that called you

If this is actually true, you finally have the chance to fuck up every single pajeet call center out there. Do it faggot. Eventually when all of their call centers get fucked up they'll give up.

>blocking all pajeets instantly
Amazing.

Report them to whatever passes for your country's consumer protection agency.

Keep answering and just scream into the receiver until they hang up or play really unpleasant sounds loudly into it, maybe have a device for playing such quickly after answering. Or change your number.

Actually just posted to scream into receiver, you should actually try to use any info you have on them that you got and report them to the authorities. Make archive of any info they might delete too.

Should have embedded a virus or a trojan in a word doc on your fake desktop named "Bank details pls no steal.doc" and turned them into your own personal botnet, user.

Underrated

>tech support scammers
How is that even suppose to work?
>hello my friend I am pajeet. Would you like me to help you with your computers?
More important: How is that suppose to work on any semi-tech-literrate Jow Forumsay person?

don't feel sorry for them, many of them have a deep disgust towards everyone not following their religion which has led to their society being a classicist slave owning cuckstorm with discrimination in abundance to an extent that they actually have a class for that called the untouchables which being born into automatically means they'll be homeless for the rest of your life cleaning shit off the streets and no not working a job of any other kind nor receiving any help as it's their fault in societies eyes, they're the most fucked up society at the moment and many of them thrive in it. if i were you i'd set up a repeating sound clip talking about how you'll fuck their sisters, mother and so fourth calling them an untouchable and saying that you enjoy the flesh of cows or some shit and just pick up every time and if it's a scammer play it on repeat

Nigger do you know how to block a cellphone number? Jesus Christ.

Every time you hear an indian on the other line just scream out bainchod over the phone.

Make sure theres no indian women in your local vicinity when you do so.

oh oh also call them impure their religions basis is in the belief that one's true goal to become pure and to exit the cycle of human reincarnation also talk about how dahrma or whatever their stupid "supreme ruler" is called is fake and gay or just something offensive, i don't know just get creative

or try getting one of them to put the phone on speaker and scream WHAT YOU FUCKED AN UN-TOUCHABLE!!!! or whatever the indian name is for the lowest homeless class, this isn't the servant class might i mention, note that marrying out of your class to them is screwed up and you destroy the balance of the world and cosmos in doing so

this is gold... hahahaha

It goes something like this
>Hello sir, this is Microsoft support. We detected a virus on your computer, please follow these steps and we will remove it.
Then old people go
>"Microsoft? This must be serious, I'll do what you say. What? After installing a bunch of malware on my computer you now need my credit card info? Alright, here you go."

>they've been calling me literally every weekday ever since.
How can I sign up for this? I have a mobile plan that gives me free 1 minute for ongoing calls for every 2 minutes of incoming calls. I talk to all telemarketers, ask them to explain their offer an after ~8minutes I say "sorry I've no time. Call some other day". This is basically free plan for neet like me.

Block all incoming Indian numbers...

just block all anonymous/poo phone numbers bruh

>New local number every time.

ya'll need to work on your reading comprehension, for real

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-30-23-54-08.png (1439x1583, 240K)

Attached: Capture+_2018-04-30-23-54-44.png (1383x1000, 177K)

Seems like it would work pretty well.
Too bad I'm actually a brown guy and saying those things would get me raided.
(Not OP)

>a brown guy and saying those things would get me raided.

Attached: 01010101.jpg (564x557, 37K)

>be me
>misfortune of being born into Muslim family
>interested in VPNs, tor, Linux, Jow Forums, etc.
At least I get some entertainment out of it. I take pride in knowing that every single user I interact with online is probably added to a list just like me.

Do this Get yourself a cryptovirus, plant in a joocy-named.docx and laugh.
Bonus points if the pajeets actually pay crypto to unlock their shit

Next time you answer the phone tell them in a young confused voice and that you just got this number and you're only 15.

Works like an absolute charm

Hey, you didn't include me in the screencap asshole!

I did though. See, it says anonymous.

Nope. Phone provider cannot do shit. The SS7 telephone system is antiquated and caller ID can be spoofed, so the number you see on your screen means absolutely nothing. Unless your telephone provider receives tons of calls about the same company bugging customers, they aren't going to take the time to trace it back to it's source - and even if they did what could they do? The scammers could just change their VOIP server IP and they're back in business.

I'm actually in a similar position as the OP, except I didn't mess around with them. I just tried to order a prescription online YEARS ago when I had shit health insurance. The frequency of the calls just increased over time. Presently I get one or two calls a day from a handful of different Indian pharmacies whose business names are constantly changing. They don't care what you say. They just keep calling and every time the caller ID is a different number.

tl;dr: You cannot beat pajeet

Attached: gildedpajert.jpg (873x1134, 125K)

This doesn't work with VOIP. Such a technique might have worked 10-15 years ago, but it's easy to hide with VOIP and a VPN.

Why not set up a VM and try to fuck them back through it?

There's a program that uses speech recognition and a chatbot to fuck with spam calls with no effort. Install that.

Next level use voice recognition to detect Indian accents and auto hang up before it even rings you.

Attached: 1525444067080.png (398x641, 255K)

ah wow thanks for your recommendation, i can't wait to look up the name of the program you just shared with us!
and you say to hang up on someone based on how they're talking before they've even begun talking on the phone
how dumb are you??

Sorry I don't really care enough to do your research for you. Just pointing out such software exists if you care.

>hanging up on pajeets is dumb
All Indian numbers should be blocked by default.

I'm not that guy, but read the fucking OP

LOCAL you stupid goat fucker

So OP is Indian?

OH YEAH HE'S PROBABLY SHITTING HIS STREET RIGHT NOW

Well either change your number or change to whitelisting known good numbers and block everything else

I work for a telecoms company and deal with these cunts every single day, if you're in the UK and with BT at least you're in luck, ring up and ask for bt call protect, and then ask for all withheld, unidentified and international callers specifically to be blocked, and they will do this. If you aren't, then ring up and ask what scam prevention options they have, and with experience, more often than not they will have something to offer. Or ring up and ask for a re-number due to malicious calls, they often do that for free also.

police, you retard

Which is why I proposed using voice recognition...

Attached: 1525067782100.jpg (347x102, 6K)

>that slider
my sides are in orbit