Windows was a fucking mistake

windows was a fucking mistake

Attached: wangblows.png (1920x986, 174K)

No u

Now do a GPU benchmark.

Now do a benchmark with a cpu not made for latte sipping gaylords

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11. But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

I just want to say that I'm not this fucking nigger

Attached: negro.png (936x936, 167K)

lol

It sounds like it's comming from someone who is 19 years old and have recently moved out from his parents house where everyone cared about you and was giving you everything that you want, and now you see what world is like and it just shocks you. You could never imagine that people could not care about what you want and what you think. Your post is pretty funny. Thank you for a good laugh.

>It sounds like it's comming from someone who
It sounds like copypasta dumbass

>a company sponsored by apple and produced fake benchmarks since the very beginning for apple platforms are fucking shit at optimizing for other platforms
Shocker.
Reminder to sage and report.

You're a fucking moron, you only think this because you're actually incapable of acting any better than this. You use this board as an excuse, as if you're doing all of this ironically, but you literally do not possess the capacity to act any differently. You're a fucking idiot. This board is for retards now because retards like you just took over and you don't actually know how to do anything other than act like fucking retards. Fuck you.

>gaybench

Attached: 1637252.png (124x123, 36K)

I legit can't tell if you fell for the pasta or yours is a pasta as well.
So I'm just going to say this -
You are a faggot.

We're in a fucking Italian restaurant. There's pasta everywhere.

Ich bin...
yah, you are not nigger mohamed...

That PC probably cost half as much as the mac though. If you spent the same on a PC it would always oit perform the mac

what is your point, retard?

m3 CPU is a dual core model that overclocks to 3GHz.
i5-6200u overclocks to 2.8GHz.

mactrash is able to handle generated heat from CPU for max couple of minutes, then it will heavily throttle back to pathetic 1.1GHz.

So again, what is your point you retarded retard?

Attached: 1502131498981.jpg (1508x1000, 139K)

That and this /thread

source: your ass

>my acer laptop
>700 euros
>the macbook
>1000 euros (sale)
>acer is made out of shitty plastic and has a useless GPU

imagine being this mad about a computer

I can imagine being mad about shitposting retards on Jow Forums like OP.
Besides that insulting others doesn't mean you're automatically mad.

What a cunt.

Attached: 3F23316B05BD4B11AAEB94B3C09CCDE6.jpg (648x556, 60K)

I am op you inane faggot

>goybench sells itself to the highest bidder
wow

those are 2 diffrent laptops retard.

Pasta status: Saved and topped with pesto.

>It's another geekbench shill post

You just witnessed a shitty Acer Aspire come within an inch of your precious MacBook Pro's performance and it's the one that's a mistake?

Acer Aspire are garbage cheap laptops.