ITT we shit on GDPR

Attached: gdrp.jpg (800x450, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0
gdpr-shield.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Based EU

Attached: 1511381322156.png (500x377, 190K)

nah, based euros saving our privacy again

he fell for the data privacy meme

Attached: u547n.jpg (2273x1577, 393K)

shit on murilards and their shitty privacy policy instead

The only reason i kinda like this communist leftist piece of shit lol
trips of truth

Attached: 8.png (600x600, 333K)

Is your irc server GDPR compliant?
Is your private video game server GDPR compliant?

>Is your irc server GDPR compliant?
Has masked hostnames and doesn't collect personal information
>Is your private video game server GDPR compliant?

>giving your data for free to a CIA nigger

>ITT we shit on GDPR
Why? It's one of the few good things to come out of the EU. Based privacy laws.

>Is your irc server GDPR compliant?
Yes

Companies spending hundreds of working hours to become compliant with idiotic privacy laws of a dictatorship in spe

fuck the eu

Attached: euuimage.jpg (919x407, 57K)

I bet you glow in the dark

How do you know? Ip-adresses and hostnames, masked ones too are personal information. The fact that you don't have ability to delete messages from logs made by individual users might make it illegal too.

I'm too lazy to read, what is it?

Jews did something again.

>How do you know?
Because I've actually read the GDPR.

>Ip-adresses and hostnames, masked ones too are personal information.
Which is why it isn't stored beyond sessions.

>The fact that you don't have ability to delete messages from logs made by individual users might make it illegal too.
Users can't see other user's IP addresses on my irc server.

>Users can't see other user's IP addresses on my irc server.
Users can see other peoples messages. Those messages are personal information.

>Users can see other peoples messages. Those messages are personal information.
Not according to GDPR.

Which the server doesn't store in any way.
And the user willingly shared.

Also, stop hating on it for fuck's sake. For once, the EU has actually done something right and decided to protect users' privacy against greedy corporations that use your personal data to sell to advertisers.

Only an ultra-jew with ulterior motives would shill against this.

Hello, Silicon Valley shill. How are your slavedrivers infantilizing you today for fun and profit?

Yes they are. Right to delete includes messages you sent.

The server doesn't have to, other users store it as a distributed system.

>The server doesn't have to, other users store it as a distributed system.
Which outside your control and responsibility

>Right to delete includes messages you sent.
The server doesn't store them.

>The server doesn't have to, other users store it as a distributed system.
And which is why GDPR doesn't say anything about this.

Also, see Stop spreading FUD, you silly SV kike.

We have to make the United States of Europe.

It's outside of control but not outside of responsibility, which makes it illegal.

gdpr is designed with monolithic design in mind, everything that is distributed or p2p have trouble complying.

>It's outside of control but not outside of responsibility, which makes it illegal.
No, you're completely wrong.

>work in company implementing GDPR rn
>log into company service
>Do you agree to the GDPR terms, may we collect your info?
>click no
hope they burn

Attached: 1456392503870.png (475x382, 61K)

>everything that is distributed or p2p have trouble complying.
[citation needed]

>everything that is distributed or p2p have trouble complying.
That's wrong.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0

>For once, the EU has actually done something right and decided to protect users' privacy against greedy corporations that use your personal data to sell to advertisers.

>hurr durr everything is fixed by regulation from on high

EU get out of my codebase. Users sign agreements, their data can be used however that specifies.

Attached: jews-fishing.jpg (612x587, 83K)

kill yourself goldberg

>Users sign agreements, their data can be used however that specifies.
GDPR doesn't prevent this, but nice FUD asshole. What GDPR does is giving users the right to see what is actually stored about them.

>Users sign agreements, their data can be used however that specifies.
That's exactly what the GDPR is about.
It requires the consent of the user for any data they store about him.

t. Butthurt burger or facebook shill who makes a living from data-mining you.

GDPR gives people certain rights that exist no matter the underlying technology, it's agnostic in that sense. In a distributed system, users become data processors and data controllers.
Just because the data is stored in blockchain or some other p2p/distributed system it doesn't mean the citizens have no rights.

Being against regulation from on high doesn't make me jewish y'know. I don't even collect user data but I'm still against regulating like this.

And force us poor sods to implement ways to collect and delete all data relating to them.

Why does the government have a right to change my project's spec?

>EU get out of my codebase. Users sign agreements, their data can be used however that specifies.

You can do whatever the fuck you want outside the EU. Nobody's forcing you to come to the EU and make money by datamining users. So, pls, gtfo.

I'm inside the EU (for now government please hurry up with getting out of this garbage fire)

whatever you say schlomo

I don't care about businesses that make money off of users' private data. For all I care, you can burn.

>I don't care about [whatever area you work in]. For all I care, you can burn

God I hope you never get into politics. People that think they can regulate other people's morality can just fuck right off

>In a distributed system, users become data processors and data controllers.
Your distributed protocol may be designed in a way that means that it can only be used with your client.

>And force us poor sods to implement ways to collect and delete all data relating to them.
You deserve it.

>Why does the government have a right to change my project's spec?
Because your users have the right to privacy.

Attached: Google-evil.jpg (600x400, 24K)

I don't give a fuck about your morality. All I care about is MY RIGHT to privacy. Your rights to make a system that sell my personal information does not trumf my rights to privacy. Your rights end where my begin.

you gave up your right to privacy when you skipped reading the terms and conditions and clicked "I agree"

You have the RIGHT to not use his system.

It's basically a technology tariff. Anyone that thinks it's solely about privacy is a fool. EU is reselling private data of its citizens under different regulations. This will hurt them in the long run.

Trips of truth amerimutts are buttmad.

Wrong. In the US, people can sign away their rights. In the EU however, that's not legal. You can make whatever contract you want and make your users sign it, but EU law will always trumf whatever terms and conditions you have decided on. This is a major difference between US and EU laws.

You can't just make 2 contradicting stories like that on the same post

No and I don't care. Good luck enforcing that shit, lol.

The thing about Facebook and Google is that they gather data about me even if I DON'T voluntarily use their systems, which is why it is a good thing that GDPR means that I can go to these companies and ask what data they have on me. Also, see

ITT: Amerikikes are buttflustered because they can't treat every internet user like a burger slave.

Attached: kike.jpg (640x512, 43K)

shut up goy

This is why I despise the EU.

It should not have the right to overrule personal contracts.

they don't really contradict. My current project doesn't collect/sell data but I do need to implement a way to "forget" accounts over to my SSO server

I'm in the EU ya dolt

>It should not have the right to overrule personal contracts.
Fucking communist.

>I should have the right to trick people into signing their own right protected by the law
unironically kill yourself, I can't even believe someone can shill this jewish mentality so much
fucking morally bankrupt burgers

>I'm in the EU ya dolt
Move to the US and datamine the burgers. They have no sense of self worth to think they actually deserve privacy.

They're just gullible burgercucks.

BASED EU TRIGGERING PIECE OF SHIT KIKES AND COCKSUCKING CORPORATE SHILLS

what

commies *love* state control. I'm 100% against it.

>believing a "government" has the right to dictate morality to the populace

that's bankrupt

>It should not have the right to overrule personal contracts.
It only does this in the case where you try to trick your users into signing away their rights, you fucking morally depraved kike.

>commies *love* state control. I'm 100% against it.
And they also hate rights and liberty.

The only purpose of the government is to protect its citizens rights (including their right to privacy). If it can't do that, there is no point in having a government at all you fucking cunt.

yea ir should dictate it considering people such as yourself exist
now piss off and go cry about it somewhere else, prefferably Jow Forums

Who is 'we'?

No.

Attached: 1516545532849.jpg (656x465, 52K)

but EU is controlled by kikes... why would kikes be mad about this?

>And they also hate rights and liberty.

Except here, your """right""" infringes on liberty.

I am forced by a government to comply with their system at essentially gunpoint. I am not free to create a system that I would have been before.

Even Jow Forums laughs at ancaps.

>Except here, your """right""" infringes on liberty.
How can my right to privacy infringe liberty? That's just fucking stupid.

>I am forced by a government to comply with their system at essentially gunpoint
You are forced to respect my rights.

>I am not free to create a system that I would have been before.
Because that violates my fucking rights.

Your right to swing your arm ends at my nose.

Stay mad kike.

I don't force you to use the system.
you do it voluntarily.

I am not at fault if you smash your head into my stationary fist now, am I?

>I don't force you to use the system.
See Also, in the case where I *do* use your system (voluntarily), GDPR doesn't prevent you from gathering whatever the fuck you want. You can still do this. The only thing GDPR requires is that I, your user, is made aware of what data you have on me, and that I, the user, can force you to delete your data on me when I no longer want to use your system.

Stop being such a disgusting kike.

>I am not free to create a system that I would have been before.
Are you unironically trying to claim that retrieving records from a database is trivial when advertisers want it, but is somehow difficult when the users want it?

I know, right? It's almost like the anti-EU propaganda Jow Forums spouts isn't true at all...

He's not even ancap, because he obviously wants the government to protect corporate rights. He's just mad because it happened to place citizen rights above corporations.

The EU arrests people for naughty tweets. They have no problem going to your house and putting you in jail.

>The EU arrests people for naughty tweets
That would be Britain, not the EU.

Then don’t use sites that have facebook/google/etc. buttons on them. Alternatively, develop tools that block those buttons. Calling the other user a communist for what he originally said was way off base. The government should not be involved in regulating the internet at all.

and the USA shoots people because of prank calls

>Then don’t use sites that have facebook/google/etc.
That's all of them, including 4chins.

>Alternatively, develop tools that block those buttons.
How would I post on Jow Forums without solving captcha?

>Calling the other user a communist for what he originally said was way off base. The government should not be involved in regulating the internet at all.
This isn't about the internet, it's about privacy and what companies store about me digitally. Stop trying to derail the issue.

>The government should not be involved in regulating the internet at all.

And ISIS should get free advertising on TV, right?

Jeez, fucking americucks.

I think you responded to the wrong post.

Messages don't fall under GDPR

Good, the data collection went out of hand and nothing was in place to really control companies.

>EU decides that all companies must implement the data retention directive, effectively forcing companies to store metadata for a minimum of two years so law enforcement can have easy access to it
"""Conservatives""" are happy

>EU decides on GDPR, meaning that companies that ALREADY STORE SHIT IN A DATABASE must be able to retrieve this data and give it to their clients
"""Conservatives""" are buttmad

Explain this hypocrisy to me. I seriously don't get it.

and Germany :/

But anyway, it's not the EU as the EU has no police or mandate to arrest people or dictate criminal law. People seem to forget that the EU is a trade union of sovereign states that only encourages its members to implement this or that. It's organized in the way that the US of A should ideally have been organized.

>Alternatively, develop tools that block those buttons.
umatrix exists, no need to develop something.

irc servers usually don't store mesages anyway, they just relay them to other users in the channel.

>the EU is a trade union of sovereign states
b-b-b-but Jow Forums told me it is an overreaching totalitarian police state where the baby-eating globalist satanist Angela Merkel would arrest me for thought crime???

SV hipsters act fast:
gdpr-shield.io/

it is though

Why ? Its all about your privacy am i missing something?

Jews hate it.

Why would I? It serves me right.

I can't imagine any regular consumer being against this.

OP is probably a mad, inept quasi-IT entrepreneur that failed to meet the basic privacy/safety standards.