The absolute state of OnePlus

>the absolute state of OnePlus

Attached: 1523532374628.jpg (660x499, 18K)

In other news...

Attached: notched.jpg (1440x1624, 247K)

regardless of the notch, that is the ugliest phone I've ever seen.

It looks like a cheap ripoff of a iPhone clone

so it's got a quarter inch (minus the notch) more vertical screen, and a SD845. other than that it's basically a OP5T.

I'll stick to my 3t. It should last me 5 years at least. I'll get a one therafter.

>notch
STOOOOOP IT FOR FUCK SAKE AAAAAAAH

Attached: 1523882451431.png (808x805, 459K)

Pls be fake

Based meizu

DOA
O
A

Can someone please tell. If companies want that stupid notch, why don't they make whole upper bar black by default?

I think their design peaked at 3/3T

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x808, 62K)

>no notch
>headphone jack
>front fingerprint scanner
That's one heterosexual phone
sadly screen is too huge and baterry is too smol.

>no North American LTE bands

If this is real then the 5T looks like they peaked as a company for now

Whe did oneplus become such a meme company. they were the chosen ones.

Notch

>liking front finger print scanner

are you retarded?

Remember when the One Plus One was the $299 flagship killer.

these ((PREMIUM)) Android phones are a joke.

They were always the copycats
Remember the dual camera and all that other shite
Now the notch is irrefutably

If only companies would make normal sized phones again. I mean an s7 sized oneplus 3t would be godlike. Make it phat with a 4400man battery and make it 350 then we would have a new meme phone on our hands

I really don't like rounded screen corners. It bothers me more than a notch. Am I austistic?

>Lagdroid crashes over an emoji
Lmao

I remember when the notch was an autistic neckbearded Java shit programmer that got lucky 6 year old kids have the same tastes in videogames as him. Good days.

>Not being able to unlock your phone while it's sitting on the desk

if you're ever at a desk there's no reason why you'd unlock it if you weren't going to pick it up.
Are you a highschool girl trying to text in class or something?

No, sometimes you need to unlock it just to view a message on your desk workout picking it up. Or if I'm eating and just have it resting on the table. Or I'll have my phone resting on its wireless charging dock and want to unlock it without taking it off. It's great for work.
It's good to be able to unlock your phone without having to pick it up, because you don't always need to pick it up. Stop being autistic.

It's a nice option when you want to do something simple than involves only a few touches, like checking notes, your calendar, your playlist, or reading a new message.

all those situations are phony and you're a liar.
Phones have notifications for messages viewable from the lockscreen.
Wireless docks make angling it a few degrees to unlock it and then sitting it back a breeze, your phone won't die in 1 second.
People with desk jobs just use their phones, if you want to not-so-subtly unlock your phone to play waifu Gatchapon games then that's your problem.
>stop being autistic
you're the one who wants a HANDSET that you don't pick up.

None if it is phone since I, and others I speak with, do all of it every day. That's a lot of projection on your end. It's nice to use your phone without having to pick it up.

>It's nice to use your phone without having to pick it up.
I already explained to you that you're a stinkin' liar, either apologize or leave Thunderdome in shame.

I've set all my notifications to not show any information on the lock screen so I have to unlock my phone to see what they say.

then buy a smartwatch you poorfag

"no"

Can OnePlus please just fucking die already? The One was the best they ever made. 2 Was a HTC clone and the rest were mixes of iphones and galaxy phones for only a little bit less than the mentioned phones.

>no
then fuck off

Enjoy your exploding bracelet.

>uuu embloy ur blowbling bwashet
LEAVE

Only women and faggots wear smartwatches.

No. Take your ugly little bitch bracelet and go back to /fag/.

*Steals your user share*

Attached: MVIMG_20180430_194322_exported_980283319032742471.jpg (3024x4032, 3.89M)

and only nincompoops and beatniks try to rustle with me.
either apologize or leave in shame, either way I win.

Not a shill or anything, can someone answer me one question though, why would anybody want a phone screen with a "notch"? Doesn't that block part of your view if you are watching a video or doing literally anything but staring at the homescreen?

Attached: 1524747319613.png (657x527, 29K)

No oneplus user would want that. It's twice as expensive and has no headphone jack.

Piece of shit.

i think notches are fucking stupid, but if you think of it as two extra bits of screen, rather than removing a chunk of the middle, then it might make more sense.

notch only block your view when you are using a retarded os. in android everything can be customized.

it still looks like iPhone (8 in this case). Why can't these thieving disgusting chinks make their own shit?

There's a smaller 5.5 inch model that's still AMOLED and a snapdragon 660.