MIT NIGGERS GET BTFO

>Where were you when MIT NIGGERS got Completely and unequivocally BTFO By Terry A. Davis?

youtu.be/1jDBhdMMhWM

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-131209.png (1920x1080, 990K)

>"For an Average MIT Nigger, they cannot understand, their minds have been crunched into a narrow blinder by the CIA"
Took the words right out of my mouth

This man really is the love child of Jow Forums and Jow Forums

>"It's fucking Algebra, Nigger"

Naahh, it's more like the love child of Jow Forums and /x/ while being raised by Jow Forums

>"A nigger doesn't know the difference between a billion, a trillion, and a million"
MY SIDES

>MIT niggers
kek, this man truly is a fucking legend

Redpill me on TempleOS Jow Forums, is it truly God-tier?

WOW, that guy IS a fucking momentus GENIUS, of that I have no doubt at all

yes, intall TempleOS - learn HolyC

Imagine what he could have done if he was not ill in another universe he cured niggers and removed kikes.

It's not just God-tier, it's Terry-tier

I have trouble understanding any of this shit. I just find it hilarious how he calls people niggers in such a nonchalant way.

Attached: 1525262374860.png (889x672, 1.15M)

how could have his parents just kick him out?

>niggerlious

They were glow in the dark CIA Niggers

Very few people would understand that. He is talking about a lot of Mnemonic Assembly language stuff there. He is talking about how numeric operations are allocated resources and why his code is faster.
the reason he talks about Bill Gates is because originally when windows was based on DOS the first 640k of memory had to be allocated to the operating system and that's what Terry has done with Temple OS but he gives it 2 GB. Essentiallyu he is saying that later developments in operating systems are wrong but he admits his system is insecure because of the way it allocates resources

Real Talk tho, MIT is garbage

>How often does your privilege level protection activated per month?
I legit thought he was talking about SJWs there for a sec

Like Terry says they only take on genius level students but once they get into MIT they are brainwashed into thinking a certain way

I think people who are as creative as Terry should be given help by the government in the form of help from the universities to develop his ideas. Obviously he couldnt teach or every nigger and jew on the campus would be after his blood hahahaha but he should be given free access to the best computers and the most genius professors in the country to help him

Terry knows what's up, now stop fucking with him niggers.

Attached: Virtualization-Defined.jpg (600x380, 39K)

true. that's why Jow Forums and Jow Forums abandoned him. he will die alone and beaten up by some nigger soon

>Tfw Jow Forums was the black father that left him
>Tfw Jow Forums is the washed up single mother
>Tfw /x/ is the beta orbiter provider

>tries to escape the CIA niggers
>all his code ends up at FED on the stack
lmao

Kek

First he BTFOs that Nigger Linus Torvalds, now he BTFO the little niggers at MIT
How could Terry get any more based?

Based terry doesn't need some cia MIT gcc bullshit

THANK YOU for reuploading this vid, been looking for it!

I heard about this guy when he still had a house. Check up on him now and the dude is homeless and talking about the possibility of having relations. Like, dude, kids? Virginity? What about your fricking health. How do you go from 72k to 20k(?) from disability?

I fucking hate this place now. What the fuck has happened. Where do I go now

>all code is position independent
good
>2 tasks using the same stack
yep I guess I'm monkey retard because idk how this could work with multitasting
>64bit can do relative 32bit or addr. register 64bit
I remember JonBlow talking about this for his language to make another type of explicitly pointer for better control over performance. Sounds like it's worth it.

I doubt privilege changes are any slow especially if you optimize register swapping for specific IPCs to not use all registers.
>literally compiling code right into memory instead of file
Terry and TempleOS is the absolute opposite of Unix, it's like black and white contrast.
Still so much to learn from this guy, despite his craziness.

kek

>Very few people would understand that
then why would half of Jow Forums praise him for things they dont even understand?

>i am the best programmer on earth
>choose by god