Religion aside

Would you be friends with Jesus?
He’s be a pretty good friend.

Attached: BCE9A3DD-BA9B-4643-8158-4EA366672F20.jpg (1920x1200, 223K)

yeah he seems like the guy that would help you with anything

Attached: 1535485135967.jpg (600x848, 172K)

I'd fug him

i cannot confront him
i cannot belive one can forgive
i do not know what his concept of "love" means

Attached: b22e36ed1d2c10d36e23a7274431e1ac66bea647c15ae755306396b1a86eb8b0_1 - Copy (3).jpg (320x243, 30K)

As a christian, looking from an outsider's prespective I don't think there's too many people who would hate him other than "REEE HE'S A JEW".
Reminds of that doobie brothers song.

This ain't it.

Attached: 1537317423486.jpg (640x606, 163K)

Chill but also the one to tell you to stop if you’re doing something wrong

He sounds like a cool guy so yeah, I'd hang with him.

Totally

no, i dont like jews

we're all npcs and jesus is the only pc

>Delusional hippe that unironically believes that he's the son of God.
>Unstable cunt that beat up some Jews for being Jews in Jew central.
>Broke ass nigga that goes around and eats for free from his followers.
>If you hang out with him you might be arrested.
>Constantly telling you how you should be a better person.
>Hypocrite that claims you have a choice to follow him, and that he's not gonna force you, but if you don't you'll totally go to hell
Nah, mate. I'm good.

>beat up some Jews for being Jews
>Constantly telling you how you should be a better person
literally nothing wrong with this

Even Jews should be allowed to be Jews in Jewland.
And telling you you're never gonna be a good person if you're rich is retarded.
Come to think of it, I forgot to mention he's a Communist.

yes ofc

> yeah but it’s for real this time!
>TBF it was his house
> yeah but he’d share it with you and among everyone
> That maybe so but he’d get you out
> being a better person is bad???
>”yea.....I should probably talk to my dad about that huh?”

>turns water into wine
>heals people
>feeds a bunch of people
>shares whatever he has whenever he has it
>Is the most forgiving person ever.

Attached: KingOfDaJoos.png (885x808, 340K)

>It's for real
Cone on, now.
>His house
He *thought* it was his house, which was built with Jew money anyway
>he'd share it with you
How generous to share what wasn't his to begin with
>He'd get you out
Usually after you die, unless you're one of his homeboys
>Being a better person is bad
Being a self-entitled cunt that thinks he can judge that it bad
>Talk to my dad yada yada
What I meant here was that he low-key threatened peeps to follow his word or he wouldn't take them in heaven, so they'd go to hell
>No
>No
>With other people's food
>But unless you repent for your so called sins and suck his dad's dick you're still going to hell, so it's not really true

This

You do realize that he directly contradicted a lot of the old testament fire and brimstone bullshit right?

Sure, but he still actively supported the concept of hell, and he repeatedly stated that non-believers would burn in hell where they would "grind their teeth"or whatever.
I was deeply religious for 17 years, and I've read the Bible many times.

You people still buying that bullshit?
Laughing at Zeus, Thor and Osiris but stern faced when it comes to the desert dwelling 2,000 year old Jew myth?

And the first three of the 10 commandments where about how you have to *worship* god.
Fucking humble, that one.

Well then that was obviously bullshit. And calling out things for being bullshit was something he did continuously throughout his life, you're following his example and you don't even know it.

Ikr? They're constantly contradicting themselves.

>Old testament

So if that part, which I read in the Bible, was bullshit, why are the rest fine?
Because you agree with them?
He still supported the 10 commandments, you moron

>Picking and choosing.

Yeah bud seems like the dude who'd help you move a couch if you asked

The bible is not 100% truth. Even Jesus disagreed with a lot of what was written in it.

>So if that part, which I read in the Bible, was bullshit, why are the rest fine?

I'd say use logic reason and intelligence to discern that yourself, but I don't think I'd get too far heading down that road.

Or a cross.

Attached: received_246314599412006.png (1080x2160, 1.14M)

If you did you wouldn't be a Christian

ExposingChristianity.com

Kek. So Jesus (Who is also God) disagreed with the "word of God" (Jesus disagreed with himself)

Man, for an omnipotent, all powerful creator, he sure sucks at getting his word across.

Should have just got that talking snake to write the whole fucking thing.

Nah. The snake only lied occasionally for the lols. He couldn't be arsed to create an elaborate scheme for some jewboys.

Seems like a 10/10 guy desu.

You are aware that the book was heavily edited and many of the gospels were burned right? And in addition to that look at the seven sages of greece and read what they wrote. During that time period these were considered the smartest people alive, however the vast majority of what they said was taught to most people before they got out of kindergarten. And the point is that men who were considered geniuses in their time wouldn't even be able to pass a ged test today because of just how primitive human thought was during that time period. He had to communicate complex ideas in a way that people living in his time period would actually understand because saying the absolute truth in that time would have been pointless because with human thought being as primitive as it was 2000 years ago no one would have understood it and it just would have been disregarded.

Stop defending the book. It's rubbish.

The mental gymnastics you have to pull off just to come to terms with your beliefs and your holy book are astounding.

What mental gymnastics? I readily admit that a significant amount of what was written in it was bullshit.

>religion aside
>reading this thread
seems you faggots don't read anything at all.

So why give it any credibility at all? Chuck it in the trash were it belongs.

Old science gets proven wrong by new science all the time, do you just want to throw issac newton in the trash because einstein proved him wrong on some of his equations? You'd be throwing out the ones he did get right as well as the calculus he invented that is responsible for modern science.

this is just the tip of the fedora

>Comparing a book of fairy tales to science.

Honestly ....it makes sense that this would happen.

Attached: AC52C1FE-B09E-4F5B-AB39-E72C65F486FB.png (500x610, 124K)

For thirty pieces of silver, sure.