Oracle SQL

Anyone want to get paid to help a student be less confused about some Oracle SQL concepts? Have to take an exam tomorrow that will have an applied portion so need to clear some things up. Can discuss details if someone is interested

Attached: SQLlogo.png (600x315, 10K)

Bumpppppp

If you want help, just ask the goddam question.

>Didn't study for his test
>Asks tech ilitterate winshit 10 Jow Forums for help.
Sorry, but unless you ask a specific question the ones that do anything won't even care to respond to you.

Tip toeing on the ethics borderline. Which is why i want to find someone who knows his shit and talk to them privately.

Have an A in the class currently. Got sick for 3 weeks (right before finals) and got raped by catch up material. Left this class for last on priority because the final is online but it is applied so it will still be tough. Ill learn all of this well over the next weeks after school is over because its good to know, but currently have to make executive decisions to not kill my semester long hard work.

idk but I love this shit

ask some questons you mong

What do you need to know?
t. ODSCA

PL/SQL warrior at the rescue. To drunk right now though.

oh right, so you want them to do the exam for you that's why you don't know what to ask
you should've said so on your first post

don't be mad. We all need help once in a while.

I'm not mad, I just think you should've been more straightforward and you may have gotten actual replies

Achtually I am not OP

OP here again. Hey man I never said that... but yeah I'm walking on thin ice. I'm a good student and work hard, but I refuse to waste my parent's money to get a shitty grade when I killed it all semester until I got assaulted by Microbes.

I can wait that out. You have any other preferred method of communication for later? I'll make an account if I don't already have one. We can discuss further there

Microbes or Viruses ?

Sorry I am really not in the mood. But there might be some sober anons out there.

Just a shitty joke. In those 3 weeks (and until now but only a really shitty cough) I got reoccurring illnesses, once one passed I was ok for like 3 days and then I would get sick again in some other form. Less sleep along with other things from having to catch up on my classes was most likely the culprit of why I haven't been 100% in a while. mental and physical toll of the last month have been yuge

Understood. I was willing to do this way later (or even tomorrow early AM) but just establish private communication method right now. Hopefully someone does come along haha.

"Paid" is the keyword. Hopefully people don't overlook that.

kindness BUMP

okay
[email protected]

Messaged

BUMP. Still searching.