I doubt most, if any, of you can refute this

I doubt most, if any, of you can refute this.
After a year of trying all the distros and looking at the source code myself, this is my expert opinion.

Attached: Untitled.png (830x378, 245K)

Where did you get to look at the source code of Windows 10?

There are leaks of past versions of Windows. 10 only adds to the stack, so it's alright.

BOoOooOOM

he saw it in his dream last night

Linux is somewhat accurate but Windows 10 should've been a car that's like a reverse sleeper, the innards of a mid-range 90s car after a hundred touch-ups and duct-tape fixes with a brand-new chassis of some exotic, but not overly expensive 2017 car

Linux is a kernel.

I fucking know, amateur.

Windows 10 is 30 year old lawnmower that barely runs being driven by pajeet. Linux is a diy lawnmower kit that comes with a few pre-built models available.

Isn't it Windows, that runs stupid shit in the background only to "enhance" the experience and make life easier for its users?

>comes to Jow Forums to show everyone how technically savvy he is
you don't know who you're talking to, kid. these people are brainlets just like you. stop trying so hard and go install gentoo.

everyone here uses linux because they are contrarian fucks that want to stand out, do you really think any of them have looked at its source code?

I use Linux because I like the community

>everyone here uses linux because they are contrarian fucks that want to stand out
I use Linux because I work with Linux for a living.

>do you really think any of them have looked at its source code?
I frequently look at it because of my job.

this is your low IQ opinion

this.

>/threading your own post

I have used it for over 15 years & never peeked at the source code

Attached: 1524020294809.jpg (554x439, 106K)

I did. I'd say that is shitty code.

daily reminder windows is the only modern OS. everything else is just unix garbage from the 1970's.

>everyone here
>stand out
>everyone here
Does not compute.

>Windows
>modern
Well, I guess mediocrity and garbage is modern, so yes you're right. Linux and macOS are better in every single way

Rewrite it

It is just too much work. Better to use existing.

Attached: 1517267406700.png (1400x1522, 1.76M)

everyone here is /v/

tfw the napkin operates itself but the soup is proprietary

>left : self-operating napkin
>right : shit that looks fancy but is actually just a bunch of cogs and shit and doesn't do anything
Methinks you didn't want to convey this, faggot.

Fixed your image, user. No need to thank me for it :)

Attached: A-more-realistic-analogy.png (1400x1522, 1.51M)

> I FEEL that people who use linux are contrarian fuckkksss they want to stand outtt!!!

Meanwhile people use linux for million reason.
Mine is because it is :

>easy to install and configure
>I can configure my environment how I want for myself
>I can SSH easily without propiertary software to my server and other machines
>Some programs that I need, I don't need to search on google these programs made by other people because all stuff I need are already in repo and it is open source
>I like font rendering hinting in linux than Windows
>I have a lot of indicators on my panel out of box like, cpu temperature, network stat, timer, notes, weather etc. No need to install some propiertary software to be able to use this programs.
>Also strangely, my cpu temperature is lower on linux than on windows.

Linux is for me superior os, while windows is limiting and inferior, also I play wow and wow works great on linux one of reason that I don't need Windows at all.

Windows actively fights against me whenever I try to do something, especially when developing. So no, that is not accurate, I think you might just be a fucking idiot if you find Linux that difficult to use.

After a year of trying to stomach all the shitposts and worthless threads myself, it is my expert opinion that threads like yours should be reported and be left to die.

I just installed Windows freshly on a decently modern laptop (Skylake CPU). I had to burn a DVD with WiFi drivers because the Intel PRO Wireless card wasn't supported out of the box and neither was the basic USB 2.0 controller.

Except corollas are reliable

I have less issues with Linux than windows

Attached: 4caec103f36c4c1414037a52473616a9.jpg (750x742, 34K)

Good post, perfect analogy.