/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets some BLACK kingspec SSDs • user gets a taobao order with some clothes n shit • user got some speaker wire and banana plugs • user gets lego super hitler and school shooter bob ross n some other shit • user mods his bm800 • user gets a USB 3.0 card • user mods his famicon clone • user got a autism pencil but the lead breaks • user cyberhacks his caliper • user got a YEE light • user gets a chinky thermal printer • user's first chink shit is a lego guy thing >Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/AbiMveyy?fromSns=
m.aliexpress.com/item/32749327530.html?pid=808_0000_0109&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.32749327530
innerfidelity.com/content/comply-foam-tips-and-effects-tip-selection-page-2
ebay.ca/itm/Front-Outer-Screen-Glass-Lens-For-Google-Pixel-2-5-0-Black-Replacement-parts/112880758928?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20170119204035&meid=74d57a8d54e74f929050af68dae0d5b8&pid=100033&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=112880758928&itm=112880758928&_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042
aliexpress.com/item/thermoplastic/32830089058.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has anyone tried chink label tape? I always enjoy office supply and organization stuff, but at $20/20ft cartridge, I don't buy any of the fun colors from Brother, just the ones I really NEED. Would be nice to have some fun ones.

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-182508.png (1440x2560, 1.11M)

WELL FVCK

One of my MMCX cables on my two week old Yinyoo Pro broke today. I have a spare cable and my new Tin Audio T2 should be here in two weeks. Im pissed because i wanted this silver 4 conductor cable as a backup for my T2... its right angle and i really like it. Cables are like 9dollars and a new set of yinyoo are 19 dollars with cable.

Also foam tips are giving me the shits. Waited 4 weeks for pickup @ NICEHCK store... got a refund... ordered again from WOOEASY... still waiting for pickup.... cant get my fvcking tips !!!

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_5734.jpg (3264x2448, 2.69M)

>except it's not even nostalgia because none of you are old enough to have had to use CRTs when they were the state of the art.
I used consumer CRTs around when LCDs took over for faggot gayming. I am not the CRT user, but I must tell you the CRTs sucked so hard any LCD would beat it. There are LCD defects like bleed on my IPS panel, but the cheap price makes up for it. I have an earlier Sony LCD with full diode non-bleed backlight and it was far more expensive than its worth. CRTS on the other hand had annoying noises and made my eyes hurt due to crap redrawing tech.

got one of pic related the other day after seeing it for £70 on banggood. i was actually pleasantly suprised. once you get rid of the botnet tier windows home install and put ltsb on it it runs pretty smoothly. Civ v runs in full res on medium settings easily, and i could get a couple other games like fnv running too. The screen is pretty sharp, if glare-prone. battery life is meh, a solid 3-4 hours of constant usage, but it charges quite a bit faster than it uses charge. Its definitely worth getting a 64-128gb sdxc card since the onboard storage is pitiful and you should get a keyboard case if youre planning to do much typing with it because the windows virtual keyboard is shite. Build quality is decent - it's not a thinkpad and it's all plastic but i feel like it could take a kicking easily. Overall, i'd say it's worth the money if you're looking for a cheap FHD x86 tablet.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 26K)

You are so fucking dumb. Just fucking leave along with the fucking retard you are replying to.
Early LCDs were hilariously bad. Modern LCDs are still awful. Closest thing to a serviceable LCD monitor would be an IPS with a polarizer, and then you're still fucked for contrast.
And just to make matters worse, we weren't even fucking talking about monitors. We were talking about CRTs for le retro gayming. If you legitimately think that CRTs aren't the best solution for this, then you should just fuck off and die because you will never be anything but a drain on society if you're that fucking stupid.

Are you pic related? That's the only reason I can think of for so angrily defending an utterly obsolete technology that any sane person ditched 10 years ago.

Attached: 1521946014852.jpg (960x633, 75K)

>One of my MMCX cables on my two week old Yinyoo Pro broke today
What did you do? I just got around to testing out mine. I am not very impressed. Honestly don't see why these are shilled so hard. I think I prefer my $6 ZS3s in anything but comfort. At least I got them for $10..
Yes, of course I am. And you're pic related. I'll take comfort in knowing that you're so retarded that you'll most likely inadvertently kill yourself in the near future.

latest meme iems? looking to replace my zst's

calm down grandpa are you constipated or something? We know you like your old tech but crts are shit even for retro gaymes

I've seen the eiaosi x6s shilled a lot here recently.

BGVP SGZ-DN1 / NICEHCK BRO / Yinyoo Pro have been shilled a ton. Tinaudio T2 as well but they're $50.
I'm not a big fan of the yinyoo pros as you can see here I haven't tried the T2s.
Show me on the doll where the CRT touched you.

my sweet key organizer thingy arrived today, pic related

how well do "high end" chink IEMs fare against mainstream such as sennheiser cx300II?

Attached: IMG_20180505_151055.jpg (3264x1840, 1.76M)

I'm in the middle of trying to return an item.

The return address the seller sent me is Luo Pu Jie Dao Lingnandianshangyuan 4jie324A Pan Yu Qu.

The return shipping address listed on AliExpress is Number 24 Donghuafang, Donglian, Dashi Luo Pu Jie Dao Pan Yu Qu.

I know nothing about Chinese postal addresses, and the seller seems reputable and communicative enough. Am I getting screwed over, and how should I address my package?

My OG cx300s got run over by a car, so I can't really compare them. I don't really miss them though, now that I have chink IEMs.
How many keys does the thingy hold? Link?

Attached: Capture.jpg (425x532, 25K)

Can I go wrong with something like this?

Attached: 1501055668967.jpg (1001x1001, 38K)

s.aliexpress.com/AbiMveyy?fromSns=

It comes with several smaller modular rods that serve as the main shaft, which you can screw together to get the desired length. Mine has 7 keys but it could handle twice as much, depending on the key type.

Lmoa the fucking Maserati key fob.

Attached: HTB1P_mbOFXXXXbgaXXXq6xXFXXXS.jpg (750x616, 92K)

That's retarded, the people who you'd want to impress (women) have no idea what a Maserati is. Buy a Ferrari or Porsche key fob.

Use a fucking analog key.

100% cow genuine leather

Got some thermoplastic which softens with heat and rehardens when cooled. Now to decide what to do with it. Also got a steel mortal and pestle that's an actually usable size.

Attached: thermoplastic_and_mortal&pestle.png (1080x1876, 2.26M)

Turns out that you can actually mod two additional speakers onto the Chuwi Hi10 Pro board
It has 4 unused pads for speakers on the top of the board

Also I need cheap soldering iron recommendations

Attached: Photoshop_2018-05-05_16-23-12.png (242x264, 175K)

make custom eartips and benis cage

Those foam tips with the yinyoos are shit.
Can you recommend better ones?

Crt monitors had vastly superior resolutions, refresh rates, colour reproduction and calibration features.
Current flat panel monitor technology is now just catching up with 4k and 120hz refresh rates.

How many years has it been since serious manufacturers ditched crt?
And only now are high end flat panels just catching up with mid tier crt technology in 2018?

Flat panel technology was always about reduced manufacturing costs

Have you tried changing the tips.
This made a big difference for me but I still prefer my kz ate.

How so? They're basically the same as my other chink foam tips. I haven't tried complys as they're retardedly expensive.
I'm using foam tips.

what temperature is needed?

Yes. I’ve used headphone splitters before and with mismatched earphones they cause shit tons of crossover distortion.

Get a distribution amp

>mod
nah man, its missing all the amplification stuff next to it (probably a class d smd amp, judging by the amount of caps and inductor pads)
>cheap soldering iron
check last thread, a couple were discussed

also, are you the same user with the bricked tablet? did you get it to work after disconnecting the battery?

I use the rubber tips on the yinyoos and changing g the size of the tips made an improvement to the sound.

I changed from larger to smaller tips so I guess there is some sound leakage now.

I never get a good fit with the foam tips, they always feel like they are falling out of my ears, but I find them more comfortable.
I was hopping you knew of other brands that might have been a little smaller.

Yes I am and no I did not
Turns out that my current soldering iron is broken and can't go above 250c for some reason, so I need to get a new one
Also I found out that the charging circuit is also dead and can't charge the battery. If the BIOS reflash won't work, it's just an useless brick which is a shame because it was a great tablet for the price

So I yesterday got my meme kingdian 128gb flash drives, and turns out, just like one user said a few threads ago, they really do not work under Windows. Which kinda renders them unusable for a lot of applications, I mean, I can't just lug it around to copy random files from friends etc. Funnily enough, they do work with a jaiblroken Wii, so I can use one of them for my iso library. They are also detected by PS4.
So is there any fix so I can at least use it with my other laptop that runs Windows?

>I found out that the charging circuit is also dead
how? it might just be a software issue. some android phones/tablets rely on software to manage the charging circuitry (the fullscreen battery charging animation is actually pulled from disk on android at least, dunno how that is on that tablet)

They work on literally everything except Windows above 7. Stick it in a router, PS4 or anything really.
You can only fix it with a software that requires windows 7 or below called Dyna.

Description says about 60°C.

He clearly doesn't want it back
If you don't put an address in characters it's probably not going to get to him
Also, ask for a phone number and put it on and then send it tracked
t. live in china

the return address is not always the one on the package. just send it via registered mail if its a slightly expensive item

>Dyna
any links where I can find this software or a tutorial on how to 'repair' these drives? Google didn't help me as there's a lot of different things called Dyna
Also, what is the reason why they dont work on Windows >7?

>that feeling when "item arrived at destination country" email arrives
>it's a brand new phone that'll finally allow you to get off the piece of shit you're using at the moment
feels g o o d man

Attached: 1497790315667.jpg (1200x1553, 556K)

Yeah, I contacted AliExpress about it. This apparently isn't a normal thing to do, so they are in the middle of verifying what's going on, or so I've been told.

I'm definitely sending this one tracked.

well let us know how it goes

I'm in need of a HTC one m8 battery and any help will be appreciated.
I checked out AliExpress and this seems to be the best one available that'll ship to my country
m.aliexpress.com/item/32749327530.html?pid=808_0000_0109&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.32749327530
I know all chink batteries are same so should I buy this? Or should I buy one from amazon that'll cost more than double?

How are Xiaomi legos?

I have $300 chink IEMs
I think they're OK, too sibilant for me.

Attached: legos.png (1029x789, 569K)

Drivers fucked because they forgot to set some parameters Windows thinks its broken and refuses to start the thumb drive. They obviously only had XP to test it before selling thousands...

Dyna mass storage tool or something, make sure to get the one with the correct options set on it. You can find it if you lurk back some threads, its hosted on yandisk. Just Ctrl+f yand or something on previous threads.

All you so in the tool is basically click search and then apply as far as I know.

Sounds odd tbqh. I always get consistent seals with foam. Are you squishing them before insertion? I also have never had trouble with IEMs falling out or feeling like they would, but I've heard this from people who are new to IEMs, and I think they mostly just don't know that you need DEEP PENETRATION.
I'm not getting amazing isolation though, but I have some of the classic 3M E-A-R plugs on the way, and I'm going to try and make some diy tips. Always had trouble getting proper dampening with the modern bullet shaped plugs.

I used quite a bit of earplugs to get rid of noises from all the partying (I'm a uni student) and can say that it takes some practise squishing them enough, deep penetrating as you say it and holding them there. The correct fit is when they are in without trying to "escape" out . definetly took a while to get used to desu.

>amazon that'll cost more than double
Only if you can verify that it's genuine

Is NW3U legit or a meme? Aren't USB mics categorically shit because of their driver issues?

Attached: Neewer-USB-Condenser-Microphone-and-NW-35-Pro-Desktop-Mic-Stand-Kit-NW-3U-Cardioid-Mic[1].jpg (1000x1000, 196K)

Does some of you have an Ajazz ak33 keyboard ? Do you like it ?
I want to buy a cheap mechanical keyboard and these seem to be pretty good, should I buy one ?

Attached: 1491988419167.jpg (600x600, 24K)

>they really do not work under Windows
Windows 10*

Last time I looked for HTC batteries they were crappy fakes or old refurbished ones which obviously have just as much capacity as your old used one. Fucking chinks at least they could've made a good fake. If you don't know what I mean it will have far less capacity, it won't supply enough power (e.g. touch won't work) and other shit

>glass needs to be lined with lead to stop the radiation gun in the back from giving you cancer the second you look at it
>it's worth it so I can play golden axe the way the designer intended

do not foam earbuds often distort the sound?

t. concerned citizen

It's fine for its price range, but its irregular layout makes it incompatible with keycaps (unless you order specific shit instead of a whole set) if you're the kind of faggot who's into it.

No. But it adds 100x nigbass from the superior isolation over silicone tips.
t. Brand foam COMPLY user.

Attached: da3500.jpg (1035x835, 181K)

Any peer reviewed cell phones parts sources? Google pixel 2 xl glass is what's being looked for. Thx

Attached: bird_dog.jpg (450x555, 44K)

They're all chink fakes/rebuilt.

Lost the text but I was wondering which mouse should I buy. Right now I'm considering between Deathadder 3500 and Intellimouse 3.0. Are James Donkey mice good compared to former? Any other chinese brands worth checking out?

It's a FAKE

innerfidelity.com/content/comply-foam-tips-and-effects-tip-selection-page-2

You have to roll up the tip just right so that the inner plastic tube is as close to your eardrum as possible after it expands in your ear. Viable with Complys, not so much with Chinese shit. With Chinese foams, you'd be better off cutting off the tip before insertion.

The intellimice on chinksites are replicas, deathadders are supposedly legit but if they shit out on you razer hesitates to provide support.
Frankly I would buy a legit logitech g402, 502, something like that and be done with it.
And whatever the fuck you do, stay the fuck away from the new intellimouse.

Yeah I know. But I have read that these fake Deathadders and Intellimouse mice are on par in quality with the originals.

>that feeling when "item arrived at destination country" email arrives
>when customs will take 21% VAT, 2% import tariff, 20% administration costs, your wife, your children. your house, your kidney
>all for a chance at a xiaomeme

aaah good times

Yeah, but no matter tight I squish and roll those orange fuckers I just can't get them to seal properly. Old-school yellow ones - no problems.
>Is NW3U legit or a meme
If you can get it cheap enough, then sure.
>Aren't USB mics categorically shit because of their driver issues
It's not ideal. I would say the biggest drawback to this one is the plastic body, because it picks up your phone signal..
Sick bait.
Have you compared the complys to chink foamies? Does the foam expand slower?

a low price for a finely-crafted artisan chinkphone

This one is from the glorious East. Gets massive props from happy customers.

(Sorry about link; shortened link was being rejected by filter)

ebay.ca/itm/Front-Outer-Screen-Glass-Lens-For-Google-Pixel-2-5-0-Black-Replacement-parts/112880758928?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20170119204035&meid=74d57a8d54e74f929050af68dae0d5b8&pid=100033&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=112880758928&itm=112880758928&_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042

Thanks!

I will consider the legit Logitech mice also. I have had a genuine G100s for 3 years and it has developed this problem where it sometimes double clicks when I'm only single clicking.

Frankly, Chinese foams are awful compared to the Complys. The Complys take at least 15 seconds to expand and fill the ear canal, giving you a lot of time to get a good seal.

You are WRONG

Well okay then, mr. knows-it-all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have KZ ATE, Rock Zircon and DZAT df-10

I think I like the Zircon the most so far and the df-10 the least. The ATE for me is more for outdoors stuff, a pretty solid IEM overall though, especially considering the price.

My xiaomi redmi 5 plus hasn't come to Canada in 2 months. I used singpost and it says it came into the country on March 6th... Wtf do I do??

I'm not new to iems.
I push the monitor in as far is it will go before the body stops it going in any further.

I squeeze the tip before insertion, and find giving it a twist also helps improve penetration.

Maybe I'm just lucky and have tight ear canals and not ear canals like a baggy wizards sleeve.

Thanks user.

call your customs, big chance it's just sitting there, also check the post office.

order something that isn't worthless, like redmi note 5

Link me the thermoplastic please. Also what usage are you thinking?

Two packages today

Attached: chinkshit.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

>I have had a genuine G100s for 3 years and it has developed this problem where it sometimes double clicks when I'm only single clicking.
Fuck that's annoying. I have that too on my M570. You can fix it by replacing the microswitches with Omrons you can get on eBay.

how much is this in freedum money?

Attached: mi7.jpg (600x365, 92K)

about $3.50

The more obvious one, orico (optionally powered) usb hub.
Has worked fine for the last few hours, my thinkpad hasn't fried yet.

Attached: mh4u.jpg (1920x2160, 865K)

there is literally nothing wrong with the plus

440 mutts or so

>2799 Chinese yuan = 439.907634 U.S. dollars

>snapdragon 625 in year of our lord 2018

Other package contains more chinkbuds.
First impressions are that they are better than the zs5, both shape and sound.
Nice bass but not nigbass-tier.

Attached: TIN Audio T515.jpg (2160x1920, 836K)

You will be DISAPPOINTED

That's great news! Looks like my mouse has Omron D2FC-F-7N switches and quick search reveals that those tend to be problematic. I think I will order new switches. Thanks user!

I wasn't the original user.
I don't use a crt and I am not into retro gaming.
I'm just pointing out that flat panel displays took a long time to even match what crts could do a long time ago.

>Omron D2FC-F-7N
>quick search reveals that those tend to be problematic
It's not. It's most just the fact that the thing is in every fucking mouse ever released worth owning.

Okay, I just want a cheap mechanical keyboard to code and I don't plan on changing the keycaps so that's good

All right then. I will use the same model to replace my worn out switch. Thanks for the advice.

A shame that the complys are such a blatant rip-off. You just know they cost pennies to produce. A shame that the chinks can't just put proper foam on theirs as well.
Oh well, I see no reason why diy won't work.

Why there are only 64GB models of the mix 2s that have the global ROM on aliexpress??

Fucking REEEEEEEE I want to get the 128GB model
too brainlet to mess with flashing the global rom by myself.

aliexpress.com/item/thermoplastic/32830089058.html

As I understand the plastic is not that strong so it's best use is in making models rather than actual use items. Though I was thinking of using it as a gap filler in stuff I might make or fix in the future.

>mortal

Attached: 1492139646151.jpg (960x1280, 60K)

>match
kinda, they still fall behind on interlaced stuff and black levels
>inb4 interlaced in 2k18
some old shit still uses it to get higher framerates