Tfw only just now getting into tech and privacy at 21

>tfw only just now getting into tech and privacy at 21
>tfw it's likely too late to reclaim privacy and will always have a big internet footprint

Attached: 1522009630148.jpg (237x349, 27K)

pivot and get a new identity then.

Yep.
>tfw we are cucked as soon as we are born
>tfw computing was cucked from the beginning thanks to IBM

Attached: SJZ-Qy35f.gif (500x612, 1.72M)

You can't escape from the deep state.

Attached: 5ad0f1aa6948b.png (794x768, 684K)

If you're European you have the right to be forgotten, whatever that means. Search if you can delete stuff of yourself.

it means you can ask a company to delete every record they have on you. For example you can do it with google right now (requires you to send an ID), but you won't know if they actually delete you unless you can send them an auditor. You also have to find an auditor that won't accept google's money... good luck with that.
The world is more fucked up than you think it is and it'll never get fixed. There is also nothing you can do about it.

Just start, if you stop giving them any more the shit they have about you will start to become outdated.

dumb capeshitter

based jew

nobody cares that you have jerked off to anime titties in your youth. you can laugh off any embarrassing thing you did as a kid as "I was just a stupid kid back then"

You're either retarded or discovered Internet only a couple of years ago. One of the basic rules of the old Internet was to never share your real info - it was even in YouTube's rules.

No one cares what the fuck you do on the internet.

>but i've already given them everything!
So you've already given Facebook your phone number and address and date of birth? They already know your schools and job and hobbies? Why close the gate when the horse has bolted?

>You'll change jobs.
>You'll move house.
>Your interests will change.
>Your friends will change.
>You'll get married/divorced/have children.
>You could even change your name or get married and change your surname.

Sure, the data they have today will still be valid in a week. But in six months? A year? Five years? The sooner you cut off advertisers from up to date information, the sooner it'll be out of date. Their databases will say you still like Linkin Park and Jackass unless you tell them otherwise. They'll also miss out on your patterns over time, not knowing the path of your history and making their future predictions inaccurate.

Why the fuck don't newfags read the wiki.

Except Markters, Governments, intelligence agencies, sociologists, investors, scientists, crackers, aliens and your mom

/thread

>tfw born with a personality disorder that makes me paranoid
>tfw never use my real name for anything other than professional/work related stuff
>tfw i have always used many aliases across all sites i've ever used

sometimes it pays off to be a paranoid freak

someone give me a nice alias i can use online

Trump will castrate him

use a combination of numbers or a famous person name

There should be an age restriction on internet usage and internet classes in highschool.

none of these companies give a shit about you

Dread Pirate Roberts.

but someday they might. why give them the info? besides it's the principle of it. i don't want 24/7 surveillance cameras in my house, just like i don't want some company tracking and logging data on me. im not some nigger cattle who'll be willingly branded.

>14 year old autist when creating most of my accounts.
>Have a huge crush on some girl at the time so when prompted to think of a string of numbers for a username I use her birthdate.
>The rest of the username is a meaningless yet memorable string of characters.
>mfw I remember that I was this close to using my own birthdate.
>mfw I realise that my autistic crush on a girl I haven't seen in years prevented me from attaching my birthdate to the things I'm embarrassed of most.

Attached: 41231.png (803x828, 568K)