>the absolute state of Wangblows

Attached: windows-10-menus_.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHAHABBAHAHABHAHAHAHAHBAHAB

Attached: x4d4edt.png (1200x796, 561K)

>Update
that shit is years old.there's only 2 context menus in the newest version.one for when you click win32 applications and one for when you click UWP applications.this way if someone writes a win32 program that adds something to the context menu like 7zip its not gonna get added to the uwp context menu because it wouldnt work with uwp apps anyway and vice versa.

>Jow Forums still using old screenshots and webms

Attached: 1525359500359.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

poor man, can't even afford an NVMe

he can't even replace his faulty intel cpu, with an AMD one.
give him a slack, he doesn't seem to bright.

>no effect on games

why would i downgrade my cpu?

mac user: what do you mean right click? I never wrong click

>why would i downgrade my cpu?
ok, don't buy the $100 ryzen 1200, get the $199 2600.
can you afford not being a corelet with a broken intel CPU?

works fine for me :) also 10% better single core performance

it literally uses the same context menu as windows 7 with slightly different icons

tfw poorfag

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (477x125, 5K)

>suggesting to upgrade to ryzen 2 when coffee lake is still better

>context menu has different options depending on the context
Yes?

Attached: 1523113210397.png (210x221, 61K)

Can you pedophiles go back to your own board /a/

I dont get it?

>10162
I know Aussie has shitty download speed, but come on man up and use your caps to download new version.

Attached: 1525364960121.jpg (185x239, 21K)

If you want to nitpick about pointless shit, at least make sure you're not using a picture that's 3 years out of date.

any w10 fags itt that would reenact op's pic, so we can /thread?

>10162
>posts a build from 3 years ago
All of the menus have long been converted to the windows 10 style.

Attached: Capture.png (196x83, 2K)

Why the fuck you plebeian still posting your shitty desktop? No one cares about it. It looks ugly as fuck!

You should probably update to a newer version. Edge website, icon in taskbar, taskbar and start tile have all been merged.

the absolute state of 10 cucks

Attached: Untitled.png (1440x900, 1000K)

What's that image supposed to prove?

>1440x900
lmao

>All of the menus have long been converted to the windows 10 style.
not really
get out normalfag

Attached: creppe.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

>visual studio
POO

>17134.1
>not 17134.5
Why even talk

widows10 cucks btfod!

Nani?

Attached: Capture.png (281x174, 6K)

just removed the W10 paritions on 3 of my computers feels so good

>each application in wangblows has a hard coded theme

Attached: sdg.png (1662x1000, 221K)

sure

filter me baka

Attached: never listen to g.png (1052x767, 68K)

If it works don't fix it.

>If it's shite don't fuck with it.
More like

you can also spot Vista icons in CP if you look close enough

How is it shite? How often do you use disk management or event viewer anyways, there are hundreds of GUIs across windows of, course they aren't going to spend time to reskin all of them, especially on those where aesthetics aren't that important.

I use gnome-disks, gparted, and dmesg near constantly w/ plasma 5.

I'm certain I would die if I had to try themeing windows to not hurt my eyes at night.

Attached: 1524696870193.gif (500x482, 3.23M)

>I use gnome-disks, gparted, and dmesg near constantly w/ plasma 5.
because linux doesn't have any games or professional software. all the enjoyment you get out of linux is partitioning drives and compiling drivers.

Keep using linux then, why are you participating in a windows thread?

Attached: 1525529893582.jpg (622x621, 70K)

I think he's trying to show how an older version of windows is somehow superior...

I don't get it personally, but hey

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-05 15.20.21.png (1366x768, 880K)

option click!

Attached: ,mn,mn,n,.jpg (453x604, 63K)

not him but anime website nerd

>he doesn't understand the concept of google

So there's a dark/light UWP context menu and the Win32 context menu. Seems fine. Not that this shit has any importance in the first place.

Only reddit nerds care about this, normal people don't even notice

Why would I use the insider build? There are enough bugs already.

yeah since parts of windows are dark the darker ones have the darker context menus.

if you honestly wanted it more consistent just use the global dark theme and the dark theme on edge. everything except the desktop context menu will be dark. personally i think microsoft should just use the dark theme as default since it matches most of the ui.

once they finish the dark theme for the file explorer i'll probably start using the dark theme all the time desu.

Probably wait for the next 2 iterations. I don't think they will complete the task at fall update. Most likely it will be on spring update next year.

Windows is a current product line. There is nothing absolute about it.
There could be something absolute about Mac OS classic or MS-DOS. Those are discounted and have absolute endpoints.

No.

Attached: AnimeTrash.png (878x900, 297K)

>>suggesting to upgrade to ryzen 2 when coffee lake is still better

Wait until the next security patches for intel dead end CPUs cripple their performance to hell and then finally realise that the performance crown (without compromising security) actually does belong to AMD

:^)

Attached: images (2).jpg (326x154, 12K)

I love how Linux faggots have to point to Windows visual errors to distract from the fact that their shitty OS is so inefficient and unproductive compared to a basic monopoly product.
Very sad!

Anime is redd*t.

I’ll post my favorites
This is now Windos YLYL

Attached: 118298E6-ABB8-4DF1-B551-35A6D1041C8A.jpg (636x930, 177K)

Attached: 0E28CD73-4CED-4259-80C5-3D0EDD8C4444.png (1440x1080, 2.88M)

lost

Attached: file.png (640x353, 256K)

nice tablet ui faggot. also that dark theme only works on a few apps. open up that blinding white file manager next time faggot. LMFAO

>1366x768

>10% better single core performance
>stutterlake

only thing that stutters on my computer are the cute anime girls

>He can't even watch anime without the video stuttering

i'm saying the girls stutter baka

>pajeet design

That is one hideous UI. Do you wintoddlers actually think that edgy black shit looks good mixed with blur? It looks awful.

You think this is bad.
Just load of a copy of server and loot at the variety of AD tools, it ranges from NT to modern day design. No fucks given on aesthetic

What exactly are you getting at or are you some kind of autist having another flare up?

I specifically chose dark theme, faggot.
On Windows Enterprise LTSBtheres like 2 or 3 store apps, 98% is traditional UI, so my friend, It differentiates between store and traditional, and generally I only use the traditional shit.

Here fine sir,is the 'blinding' white file manager

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-05 16.32.36.png (1366x768, 267K)

it looks nice with the background. i'm using the light theme until they make the dark theme more frequent across the ui

you should post your desktop so we can compare though :)

Thinkpad x220

Is there a problem m8?

Attached: 9C9.jpg (640x640, 89K)

>So indoctrinated they don't realise that Linux is no better than it was in 2006, that they will waste precious hours of their life trying to fix an unfixable system, then 6 months to three years later wipe it and install another broken system, assuming they have the patience to keep it installed that long.

>Not realising that Linux mirrors an unstable mindset of paranoia and endless searching for peace in ones life.

>Not realising that Linux is a reflection of the user, and what you choose really does reflect your personality type, as - like William said about westworld - on your computer you can be yourself, no one is judging you, you can be who you really are. Often times using Linux shows a desperation to be important, to matter, to feel like you are part of something greater than yourself. Even though in reality it's pathetic.

Using Windows is chad, using Linux is beta. Using Windows shows you don't give a shit what people think, using Linux shows insecurity.

Attached: 1r2kinqb2hv1pspyujieym5sb342257487.2.jpg (540x405, 29K)

He knew that bro, you just fell for his epic trollin'

How can you use the outlook I really tried to get use it and all that jazz, but it is shit compared to sylpheed

Because I don't want to use a program thats so original its named after a video game from the 80s with a y instead of an i.

Outlook is great, I have my 3 email accounts synced, no bother from it like I did with Thunderbird back on Linux.

Office is mint, it's worth the £2.50 I paid on ebay for the license. I actually get work done instead of ricing and trying to "make the perfect system"

Attached: silpheed010.jpg (640x480, 79K)

there is some improvement, truth to be told (took them almost 3 years for this, kek), but you can still see 3 completely different styles, so it's confirmed once more:
"windows 10: made by pajeets, for pajeets (tm)"

Attached: 51kBtyW9M2L.jpg (500x500, 37K)

these were implemented at the anniversary update in 2016 so it only took 1 year.

a white context menu on a black taskbar or notification panel would look super ugly

t. Microsoft Developer

>Writes a book on the philosophical implications of OS choice on a Taiwanese Basket weaving new group.
>Not insecure outcast

>no games
Every modern valve game. Doom. Every old school Nintendo/Sega/Sony/Arcade game that ever existed. A bunch of FOSS games. A lot of indies. And Wine, DXKV, virtualization support. The whole muh games argument is retarded, what game is so important that you need to use windows?
>no professional software
This is getting better and better each month. Blender is amazing. For video editing there is Lightworks, and Kdenlive. Image editing/digital drawing we got GIMP/Krita/Inkscape.
For audio production we got LMMS, Audour and more, which are actively getting developed and better each release. Pretty much every modern game engine supports Linux. We got a bunch of scientific applications, our CAD software can be improved and luckily that's happening with FreeCAD, LibreCAD and Blender can be used for CAD.
So what are you missing? Muh adobe suit is an argument getting weaker by the day, it's most likely habits and comfort that holds people back to change.

>these colors
>these icons
everything about this is so fucking wrong, it's so visually displeasing, you are not human
i've seen some winfags try to save what they can but you just unapologetically use the default trash

Attached: 1.jpg (540x540, 25K)

>menus don't have a consistent style
>win 95 style context menus mixed up with vista style context menus
the absolute state of wangblows