So what happens when scriptkiddies get a hold of the automated tools NSA uses to hack yourer computer

so what happens when scriptkiddies get a hold of the automated tools NSA uses to hack yourer computer.

Attached: misc0010.jpg (819x461, 84K)

it'l get fixed and the tools will become useless

The same as always

Some random slavs use the tools to build some ransomware that ends up infecting the world and the news report it all over the place but they never mention the fact that alphabet agencies built (and lost) these tools and how the entire globe was vulnerable to this shit

Attached: 1522519152824.jpg (4160x2340, 3.15M)

Not much, because Metasploit already exists

it'll get patched before they can even figure out how to compile and use it

Didn't find what you were looking for on nyaa?

People who aren't on the latest version of Windows, and don't have their pc set to install the latest updates weekly, get fucked in the ass.

Meanwhile, retards who insist and keeping their pc years out of date will blame Microsoft for their problems. Because they're children, and can't talk responsibility.

>implying having an up-to-date windows makes you safe

Attached: 1509124550178.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>implying wearing a seatbelt makes you safe

Doesn't make you any less of a retard for not wearing one.

seatbelts lower fatalities by upwards of 70%, so it does make you safe, but by the time windows rolls out a security patch most people have already been hit

Shit analogy desu.

Viruses don't hit every computer on earth on day zero.

More like perfect analogy that a ally destroyed your argument and now you're salty.

>a ally
He didn't even get the point in the first place. What I was saying is that if you use Windows you're fucked anyway, whether you update your system or not.

This is actually retarded because nobody is going to develop malware for old systems that 1% of people uses.
Still using xp on plenty of public networks and not a single problem, always being on the latest software makes you a more easy and valuable target.

Almost every virus released targets old, outdated, software.

It's already happened. Shadow Brokers dumped a bunch of shit that was being used recently. Pretty sure WannaCry was a result of all of this.

Correlation does not imply causation.
You have "Almost every virus released targets old, outdated, software" because the software had to be updated to fix the vulnerability.

You're gonna have to come up with some hard data showing that the viruses that come out and are wide spread are zero days. The fact that my windows pc, which has been fully up to date for over a decade, hasn't gotten a virus in that time makes me extremely suspicious of your claims.

Believe what you want, there's a three years gap on windows XP's CVEs because nobody is going to research abandonware and the only recent vulnerabilities were found because they were backwards compatible, but thanks to China XP got updated anyway.
Chances are that an exploit for the up to date system is more valuable for the red team and the blue team, if you wanna take the risk of being the first target of a 0-day then do what you want.
I'm comfy here running my XP and without a single virus for years.

>XP

I haven't used that since 2006. Talk about something relevant.

This is exactly the way I want russian hackers to think, this keeps me safe.

>NSA can get into OpenBSD on MIPS
Lmao, okay kid.

What good are those tools without access to their supercomputers?

gosh, my daughter Renge is so cute

Attached: 1513478643026.jpg (850x1003, 452K)

Your daughter has the 'tism

ur rude, but it doesn't matter, I still love her very much

Attached: 1458353439147.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

renge a shit

worst biyori

absolute garbage taste