Attached: pureos.png (1004x861, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?dist=unstable;src=systemd
github.com/systemd/systemd/issues
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Security-focused
>SystemD
This is kek level

Even if you trust pottering (ayylmao) systemD is a Goliath. No one sane would feature SystemD in a security based distro.

Name one vulnerability in systemd.

bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?dist=unstable;src=systemd
github.com/systemd/systemd/issues

>dist=unstable
>tardhub issues
You're stupider than the pajeets posting issues in github.

>muhh systemd
Its used in most secure distros, subgraph, tails, etc. So stfu neckbeards

Which one is the vulnerability?

It's not really about the program itself being broken, it's the principle behind it. Monolithic programs tend to be harder to maintain and audit. I'd hate to go around patching systemd for some exotic need in early init, while openrc seems much more forgiving to patch to my needs. Security wise, I implore you to go ahead and try to audit any part of it (logind for example). It isn't too far of a stretch to go ahead and say that you need to be well over the average programmer to wrap your head around systemd as a whole.

I use systemd but its fuck huge. Good luck finding major vulnerabilities without a full audit. Its rather new.

>Security-focused OS
>DuckDuckGo
KEK
This has to be on purpose

I can agree with that.
But then again you also need to be a way over average developer to wrap your head around the linux kernel as a whole, yet no one is saying the kernel is not secure or shouldnt be used because of it.

>dickdickgum

Retard

>autism: the thread

>Monolithic
SystemD isn't even a unique monolithic program retard. It's a set of many different programs. Even Linux is more of a monolith than SystemD. You should really educate yourself before parroting whatever you heard anyone else say.

Kali, tails, subgraph, kodachi and qubes. All these use systemd and supposed to be privacy and security focused. It's big fucking troll. Only Heads seems legit.

>he doesn't trust superior German engineering with security
Imagine being this much of a brainlet

The works of Konrad Zeus are German engineering. All of the development done for IBM's OS/2, IRIX, Solaris, and other systems are great works of German engineering, done primarily by Germans and Americans descended from German immigrants. Genode and seL4 are the results of German engineering. React OS is German, Russian, and Eastern European engineering. Linux was made by a Finn.

Poettering is a failed abortion SJW shitstain. Every great race of people has its failures and undesirables, and Poettering is one of them. Systemd is inefficient, bloated, sloppy, and doesn't know its place in the OS ecosystem. It goes directly against the UNIX philosophy, which mirrors the Germanic way of doing things.

Do one thing and do it well, you double brainlet.

no u

>most secure distros
>does not mention any

He did tho

let's hear some of the security concerns? oh, right, i forgot, you don't actually know anything about systemd nor linux, you are just shitposting on Jow Forums. and here i thought there was potential for a civilized discussion.

Whut? PureOS has KDE too.

No they removed that

>No they removed that
Is it not Debian based? What prevents you from installing KDE from their repos or from Debian/Ubuntu/Mint repos?