Serious question, just how good is Terry Davis? No meme answers only

Serious question, just how good is Terry Davis? No meme answers only

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6BDQ2pvvVYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is god's chosen programmer. How good do you think he is?

he's dedicated and smarter than the average person by a good margin but he's far too deranged to ever be successful in an enterprise/professional setting. he's destined to maintaining his shitty OS until he either getting shot by police or committing suicide.

God chose the Middle East as a good place to have a baby.
I don't trust his decisions.

People say he's amazing for making his own OS, Compiler, games etc. But he was locked up for years with nothing to work on. His accomplishments partly come out of his circumstance and I don't think that's acknowledged enough.

An accomplished programmer (not a pajeet) is spending 10 years of his life building things for his employer or contributing to useful open-source tools. If you took one of them and forbid them from leaving the house or from working with other people, and gave them the motivation to make their own OS, and gave them money to live off of for years with no expectations, they could probably do what Terry did. It's just that no one wants to, because they have other motivations.

--

To me, the most interesting thing about Terry is that it shows how the 'debuff' of SZ only affected some of his mental abilities. He can't hold a conversation worth a damn, but he can still program (is this true?) because the computer is an objective playfield that gives immediate feedback.

What makes you think he can't hold a conversation worth a damn?

He doesn't seem like he has much incentive to talk to people, nor that anybody else is at his level

He always goes back to the same ideas, and they're basically nonsense about God. He's homeless - it's obvious that he isn't able to function socially.

There already is an active Terry thread Filter "terry" to highlight Terry threads you cia nigger monkeys.

Attached: 1513416593798.jpg (396x298, 31K)

>OS that can communicate with YHVH
>OS is shitty

go suck a shotgun, asshole pajeet
>muh corporate enterprise setting is the ultimate yardstick of merit

Attached: 1525480430922.jpg (2576x1932, 992K)

Are you kidding? Your big contention is that his accomplishments are lesser because he had the time for it? Are you retarded?
All NEETs must end up writing their own OSs/ otherwise excelling, huh? We both know if you were locked up in a room you'd just jerk off and watch anime all day.

Attached: 1513531494206.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

not very good. his holyC lang doens't even have regular syntax like lisp parenthesis form, or Mathematica computation software.

He is pretty good. Changed C to his own liking. That's way past pajeet programming.

Attached: 1519120739009.jpg (630x639, 261K)

he looks like a young sean hannity in this pic

I didn't compare him to NEETs, I compared him to other skilled programmers.

Terry Davis is a prophet, PBUH

he's dedicated and not that dumb. if he wasnt such a nut job he might have contributed useful tools to the software community

Europe wasn't much better at the time, remember it was before Islam and the current Israel area was holy then and still is now

depends how you measure
probably in the upper 1/5th, but skilled at tech that stopped being relevant 20 years ago

other skilled programmers are not schizos. he was pretty good before his episode.

He's done what we all had to do in college. Create a basic tier shit OS. He's only popular because he says "nigger" alot.

I dont know but I really like his recent videos.

youtu.be/6BDQ2pvvVYc

what do you have against him exactly? I don't think you understand what he's about. some of his fanbase is a little retarded but that's the subset that just follows him around like a lolcow. other people respect him and his rawness and sincerity.

CSniggers generally don't write their OS with a C interpreter, GUI, games, music, source code format with embedded graphics

post yours