Google is Malware

It's official: gnu.org/proprietary/malware-google.html

Attached: 1519093894026.png (800x420, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myactivity.google.com/
techdirt.com/articles/20171121/09030238658/investigation-finds-google-collected-location-data-even-with-location-services-turned-off.shtml
takeout.google.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gnu.org
>anything fsf related
>user expects anyone to take it seriously

Attached: 1519434661857.jpg (3476x2048, 397K)

Attached: ghanoo lonix.png (1416x1248, 221K)

HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD HOW WILL GOOGLE EVER RECOVER

next they're going to say water is wet

But it is.

name 1 thing that isn't malware

ls

This is fucking insane, why is this allowed?

Stallman was right again.

Google is shit.

Attached: google toilet paper.jpg (800x600, 64K)

Like I needed a fucking 67 year old manchild that's autistic about free software to tell me that. What a shit thread.

>Stallman is late to the party again
FTFY

When they talk about corporations, including Google, they are right, since they talk about facts.
Whether you agree or not with their philosophy is another matter.

Enjoy your botnet.

>Stallman was right
I fucking hate how he always gets proven right

Dude there are unironic flat-earthers in this world, why wouldn't there be people who unironically think "corporations are gud"

And this is what will happen: people will laugh, google becomes even worse, people will cry 'why didn't we prevent this??'

It's a mystery to me why Facebook gets so much attention while the much much larger privacy killer Google gets ignored.

>turn on laptop that i haven't used since months
>see something's sucking my CPU dry
>it's chrome's telemetry fuckery shit
>uninstall chrome
>their feedback page is automatically opened in IE8, demanding an explanation for my insolence
>select reason "other"
>call their mother a whore, etc.
>job well done

>gnu.org
>posts tux

Attached: 1525495487359.png (457x500, 59K)

This site needs more info.
It's much mire horrible.
Go to myactivity.google.com/ if you want a panic attack.
If you have an android phone and used the google app, you can play back everything you said.

>Implying I'm using Google at all
>Implying I haven't known this shit before Stall-man posted it on his site and acted on it immediately

The whole point of a corporation is to make a profit, not to further a social good. No shit they're going to do shady shit. What I wonder is why people think the gov't is good at all despite that same gov't infringing on the rights of all individuals within the country, whether it be the 1st, 2nd or 4th Amendments (or any other of our naturally-endowed given rights), especially when they've empowered intelligence agencies to violate them via loopholes, usually involving a symbiotic relationship between these large corporations and the gov't. You'd have to be fucking stupid to think corporations are good, but you'd be equally as brainless if you thought the gov't was any better in any way.

>lolbertarian spotted
Everyone on this board knows governments, especially the American government, are probably even worse.
Just because someone talks shit about X doesn't mean they are defending Y.
>The whole point of a corporation is to make a profit, not to further a social good. No shit they're going to do shady shit.
That's the goal of an enterprise, not of all corporations in general.
There is nothing inherently wrong with wanting to make a profit, and you can do it without doing shady shit. They do it simply because you can profit more that way.

>Just because someone talks shit about X doesn't mean they are defending Y
Fair enough. I think I was just revealing my power level to hard.

Addendum:
I'm just worried about the fact that the Bill of Rights can be circumvented by the fucking gov't through loopholes whereby they use private entities to collect info from heir users like the way the NSA has been doing business for years. Shit's fucked up.

>FUCK GOOGLE
he furiously typed into chrome

internet explorer

Then GNU should provide alternatives rather than abortion-like substitutes. They can't so I will continue to use software and hardware of functional means.

MS-DOS on IBM 5151, since it has no networking

Water is dry. But if you add alcohol - water will be weted by it

You can disable everything here in settings. Google is actually open about that. Mine shows nothing. But they're undoubtedly still tracking you, only now they don't show you what, so false sense of security (if you can even call it that if you're using Google services in the first place).

myactivity shows nothing for me except all my emails and contacts because I have had it all disabled for ever. However I still get plenty of advertisements that suggest google has a lot more info on me than they're letting on.
It's already been shown that google tracks you even if you turn off location services. Even if you don't have a sim card.
techdirt.com/articles/20171121/09030238658/investigation-finds-google-collected-location-data-even-with-location-services-turned-off.shtml
Don't believe the shills who say that an empty myactivity means anything

learn to read

> myactivity.google.com/
try takeout.google.com if you want real nightmare fuel

Attached: this-is-fine.png (532x528, 21K)

GNU is malware.

t. 9gag

These guys are smarter than you will ever be, son.