Jow Forums finally convince me that Windows is bad

>Jow Forums finally convince me that Windows is bad
>Let's try a linux distrub, go for the last ubuntu version
>It doesn't recognize my mainstream realtek wifi card, even if it's a standard normal 2018 HP desktop (pre built)
>spend 10 hours trying to fix this on different forums, using terminal stuffs, brigning file, searching for drivers etc.
>go back to W10

Never again.

Attached: e736b127e4ac0a1f605c74e53038ba56.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tensorflow.org/install/install_windows
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry but Linux is only for the advanced.

And before I get called a retard or anything, I'm a published data scientist, c++ and python expert, and have 10 years of experience.

>spend 10 hours trying to fix this on different forums, using terminal stuffs, brigning file, searching for drivers etc.
>instead of spending 20 seconds installing the proprietary drivers pack
Go play with your LegOS if you can't even read.

ding ding ding
The new a negro tries out Linux and fails due to room temperature IQ.
saged.

see you're so predictable, sectarian-tier people.

I literally worked on tensorflow, I'm in the 0.01% top in my field. Don't give me the "you're a noob xddd" speech.

Yep sorry OP. Linux is good if your hardware is at least a couple years old, but if it's brand new the driver support isn't there yet. It's not bad, just doesn't work on all hardware

>c++, Python, tensorflow(doesn't even works on Winshit)
It's that easy to spot bullshit, fuck off negro,

retard

>Let's try a linux distrub
>it's a standard normal 2018 HP desktop (pre built)
>go back to W10
A thread fucking died for this autistic shit. kys
>

Tensorflow work very well on Windows
tensorflow.org/install/install_windows

The lab/company got a % discount on HP products.

Nice to see that, it wasn't the case couple years ago, probably thanks to the Python platform actually becoming viable on Windows,

>tries linux
>expects things to work

Attached: 545373.jpg (326x312, 40K)

sorry we are not employing you

According the the fanatics here it's that I'm stupid, even if I've a master degree in one of the best university of yurop.

You are both stupid.

Lol it literally just works on every machine I've tried it on. Sorry dude, maybe you're just retarded

you're actually extremely stupid, especially just because you think getting a degree in a closed off field in a class that uses WINDOWS would make you good at computers as a whole
any more questions? :)

>Hurr durr I have a masters degree and thusly cannot be stupid in other fields

For 95% of bioinformatic related stuffs, Windows is enough.
And python / R are enough too. I know Bash too because of school but never used it.

>falling for the linux meme.

This proves bioinformatics has nothing to do with informatics. You may be good in your field user, but that just not Jow Forums

Congratulations, that puts you on par with the idiot """"Doctor"""" who spent an hour abusing one of my subordinates, trying to get a new phone.
The asshole was holding it backwards. Literally 'screen towards his palm' backwards. You cannot make this shit up.

Try GNU/Linux instead.

Which realtek wifi card was it?

Pajeet detected.

>Being an expert in one field makes you a pro in all others
I too can translate mathematical equations into c++ algorithms and know how to create hypotheses and interpret p values. I also have papers all over arvix and my work is used in numerous publications. I'm 24 years old and in Krautistan(I wasn't born in the US where its much easier for Wunderkinder). You don't see me going around showing off my e-penis. Sourcemage, the distro, still challenges me from time to time. I don't cry about it. I take it as an opportunity to learn something new. You must be a homosexual.

T. Quant

Attached: fagspam.png (900x1006, 471K)

you could have just asked
we have at least 2 on going threads all the time

oh now i see
you're a retard and this is bait
gl hf

>not buying Dell XPS
Poorfags being poor i guess.

>herpa derp imma gud
>imma can't into lunix

Attached: 1514208554762.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

>>It doesn't recognize my mainstream realtek wifi card
You know, in a better world vendors makes the drivers, not the os developers. Windows 10 may have better support for new hardware, but that doesn't make it a better os.

Still too retarded to search hardware compatibility before install. Kinda sad.

Shitpost intensifies

>master degree in one of the best university of yurop
Below average to average American college then.
Ring again when you got the real deal.

Was he a shitskin?

>I'm a published data scientist
>c++ and python expert
>and have 10 years of experience

Attached: 1d56955ec9cac51fd6451cc9448cabc7a420adb8c793ada652034d571734437d.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

this. even if you can run TF on windows, it runs like shit (2/3ds the performance in linux) and no fucking machine capable of ML research (with nv-linked gpus and shit) actually runs windows. google runs TF on their linux TPUs. EC2 GPU instances run linux. nvidia's official ML machine runs on linux.
and if you actually were a serious ML researcher you would have used Torch at some point in your life, which is almost impossible to run on win.
I don't even have linux installed on my machine (windows 10 user) but you're lying about being top 0.01% anything

>install linux
>can't find windows button
>go back to windows

>listening to Jow Forums even once

Attached: 1469647041584.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)