So now when the dust has settled, is agile /our software development methodology/

>retrosight.github.io/learning/why-agile-xp-so-often-fails-heterogenous-teams-sarah-mei.html

So now when the dust has settled, is agile /our software development methodology/

Attached: ourmethodology.jpg (862x588, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/opal/opal/issues/941
twitter.com/sarahmei
mobile.twitter.com/sarahmei/status/992675730369609729
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn, if this was an advertisement, I would buy white men.

>white
this guy is clearly pajeet

Attached: Screenshot_20180505_150617.png (246x231, 70K)

>Is bad because white men do it.
I agree some part agile movement, I know some ideas get massive misunderstood(no documentation don't means no specifications,no backlog) but start say software developer problems are because white men is stupid.

>german name
>rocking that middle aged "fun dad" look

yeah obviously indian

god ppl are retarded here

Attached: 1521483254500.jpg (650x581, 86K)

you would think people on Jow Forums of all places would know best than to greentext links

>written by 2 roasties
Daily reminder these niggers need to be gassed
github.com/opal/opal/issues/941

>pair programming
A good way to get 2 people to produce half the output of 1 person.

>100% pair programming.
Shit
>Daily pair rotation.
Shit
>Standups every day.
Shit
>And a fixed 9-6 weekday-only schedule
Too many hours

What mong invented this dumb shit

yeah but with less bugs and a more maintainable code base
i'll take that over short term productivity any day

And what meaningful software have YOU written to feel entitled to call something that has worked for critical processes shit?

>hurr durr what are code reviews

do you think XP doesn't do code reviews?

I guess I should have linked to the "author's" twitter, you should be careful about browsing it though, some of the gifs and snarky tweets MIGHT give you cancer
twitter.com/sarahmei

She's hating on a literal pajeet too, so wtf I love pajeets now
mobile.twitter.com/sarahmei/status/992675730369609729

No, fuck your one trillion meetings a day bullshit and fuck your overly bureaucratic methodology. Fuck Agile.

So they have pair programming, code reviews, AND daily meetings? No wonder they never get anything done.

What pronouns should I use when I address you?

I've identified and corrected over 100 documentation typos in important open source projects

>verified checkmark
EVERY TIME

But that is bureaucratized agile. It's not real agile. Of course at this point I sound like a pinko saying that a certain failed state isn't real communism. But the point still stands that you cannot take some parts of XP, bureaucratize everything else, and say you're doing agile. The problem doesn't lie with XP, it lies with companies implementing the system wrong.
Besides, the alternative to agile is traditional software engineering, and that is a million times more bureaucratic.

It's not just that. The critical part of XP is the fast iteration process. It actually gets work done way faster than the traditional structured architecture that companies tend to have. You're not at the level that you can argue about these things, come again in 5 years or so after you've become more experienced.

>mobile.twitter.com/sarahmei/status/992675730369609729
Wut
Just name woman, no call her sexy, hot,young,pretty or beautiful, no say bad behavior or expectative love, say woman could open doors and be nice.

Feminist 80' say men open door because want sex,making sexist open doors.

But if autor replace woman by man, sarah will spoke about sexist believe everything is men.

>it's better than the shit we had in the 90s so it must be good

So what process do you suggest instead? There are three approaches, structured architectured (what you call the 90s), agile and code and fix. With the latter being objectively the worst thing you could do.

How about just showing up to the office and doing your fucking job? Man people are retarded these days.

Lol you have no idea about the real world

You're the one that has no idea of the real world. Probably working in a bubble for some shitty startup in SF.

>van Bennekum
That's dutch. Also:
>Cockburn

Attached: 1523641823442.jpg (716x724, 16K)