Is there anyway to unlock my android?

Is there anyway to unlock my android?

Long story short, my now ex gf locked changed my pw and left.

I don't wanna lose the things that are on my phone.

Attached: image.jpg (1128x1746, 122K)

Give it back Jamal

Return the telephony device Tyrone

Please return the cellular telephone device tyrone

once locked, it's pretty much effed mi amigo.
possibly load with mobileUbantu?
that's what I want to try with it.
Might as well...

i bought a used android off craigslist
met chacho "out in front of his house"
gave me the phone, pristine.
put in sim card
no servicio
says, "no, you need to call your provider tomorrow to change owner, man."
i call
its locked
stolen
Aye Carumba!
if i take to el policio, i'm guilty of buying stolen prop.
¿what do con telephono?
used to watch xvideos on my wifi at home / surf web on toilet. surprisingly useful!

Attached: 1516837401714.gif (395x542, 11K)

by the way, it was a samsung 4g relay (now older Android 4.2). I bought some unlocking code of the web, did everything, didn't work.

Learn to make backups pal
& hand over the portabletelephone that can make and receivecalls over radio frequency to the respective owner, my fellow black citizen.

1. are you a pussy?

file a lawsuit against your ex for destruction of personal property and force her to unlock it

2. are you retarded?

that phone is the samsung galaxy J7V and the SD card is accessible via the back, you can get most of your shit off there

also there are hack tools that will unlock android phones

I like your story even though you forgot your meme arrows

No.

You can reset the phone and be able to use it again but it'll remove everything. But in it's current state, with it locked, you cannot bypass it to get the data. If you're actually serious about it being your ex gf doing it, and this isn't Tyrone trying to get into a locked phone he found, call the police and tell them that your ex gf did this because she knew you had important data on it, and out of spite did this so you'd loss your data. If you're white and live in a good community (small one helps more) a cop could convince her to unlock it or give you the password. There's no legal standing but she doesn't know that and a call from the police will scare her.

check for recovery partions and when in mount primary storage, may work though depends on what version of android your on and so fourth

>bought unlocking code of the web
Tfw you pay for your virus

>there's no legal standing
isn't that technically vandalism?

>implying any of this is true
Only way it's impossible to recover data was if she encrypted the phone, and that isn't the default functionality on any Android device.

flashboot boot recovery.img
adb pull /sdcard ./backup

give back this means of 21st century communication to it's original owner, deshawn.

Attached: 1524923843200.png (1024x1024, 1.01M)

Bullshit, the last 4 android phones i've had come stock encrypted by the OEM. You must just be buying shit phones.

Attached: 1523667935081.jpg (251x231, 18K)

>buying spyware flagships
>not immediately re-flashing anyway
I did actually get the XA2 Ultra when it came out, it didn't have any encryption stock.

Lock as in lockscreen password or pattern? Is it really impossible to get past that? I thought only encryption makes it fully unaccessable unless you have the pw.

Odd, the XZ P did have encryption. I think it depends on the network you get it from too. Even the bootloader unlock varies on the same device across networks because autism.
But yeah always flash some chinks school project on your main device

Attached: 1523668837671.gif (500x355, 156K)

I got it straight from the factory, GSM single SIM. I opened it up the moment I got it and noticed no encryption on any partitions.
I don't buy new phones often so I'll keep it in mind in the future.

>chinks school project
I wish Android wasn't so shit, but I can't degrade myself to ever use an iPhallus either.
Why can't there be modern Symbian phones with Android app emulation? Has no one thought of that?

if you can get twrp on it just delete some files (cant remember which)

thanks user very helpfuf

Attached: rarted.jpg (277x386, 20K)

Return the phone, nigger.

Obviously you no knw about El Loco Locked telephono!
Once they're locked, they're paperweights.
Reset HA! No
Hack code HA! No.
The lock goes deep into the device's ID, they cannot be unlocked, even by the provider.
Trust me mucho mas, I could not get El Telephono bought from Chacho "in front of his house" to work no matter what do.

Maybe... Possibly... only way is to KIES in another OS, possibly mobile Ubantu. I want to try that, but most likely won't work since providers identify device by the id number.

Trust me, I know this. I hate this damn phone now. It was a $150 dollar headache I could care less about now. Chacho fool gringo muy mas dinero. Chacho never even enter "house he was waiting in front of.! Estupido Americanos!
Ay yi yi!

Attached: Actual-red-glowing-demonfish.jpg (1862x1048, 124K)

Oh no, you lost all the data on your dedicated spying device.
Buy an old Nokia and a ThinkPad T60 to enjoy freedom, instead of willingly being fucked in the ass by Google.

>encryption isn't the default functionality on any Android device.
But it is.

Attached: Screenshot_20180506-150929.png (505x462, 273K)

unless you had usb debugging activated (in that case theres hope) u are fucked. u can hard reset the damn thing

Install a recovery. Install a new rom.
Voila. Datas still exist.

If you're a normie, it's all in your clouds and Google accounts
If you're Jow Forums, you have your backups.
Third option: You're living a meme and you deserved it.