Why he thinks God made him do his operating system? What would be Gods objetive in his crazy opinion?

Why he thinks God made him do his operating system? What would be Gods objetive in his crazy opinion?

Attached: ac98901ff1b7f401c2323dda78159c0c38b16732e0be8030a02b1e05dec7551a.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031576/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why he thinks God made him do his operating system?
Schizophrenia.

this, op is gay

>Studies which have evaluated the delusional themes of various religious/spiritual delusions report that the common themes are that of persecution (by malevolent spiritual entities), influence (being controlled by spiritual entities), and self-significance (delusions of sin/guilt or grandiose delusions).
>Studies also suggest that when the non-content dimensions (conviction, pervasiveness, preoccupation, action, inaction, and negative affect) of different types of delusions (persecutory, body/mind control, grandiose, thought broadcasting, religious, guilt, somatic, influence on others, jealousy, and other) are compared, findings suggest that religious delusions are held with more conviction and pervasiveness than other delusions.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4031576/

>objetive
Why I type sentence fragments? Why I type English words?

I thought this faggot was just Jow Forums. Did he do something Jow Forums related?

>First, I command the military to kill fat and ugly people, reducing the population to 200,000,000, a number God mentioned. Then, society is to behave in a violent, libertarian, feudalism, never letting population get out of control, again. Any form of birth control is punishable by immediate execution.

>1) Just a single flat sales tax.
>2) Scale back medicine, letting weak babies die.
>3) Court reform. Wild West. Buyer beware. Seller beware, LOL.
>4) Take he job of your father. (School optional)
>5) Empty the jails for a crusade.
>6) "castrate immigrants"
>7) No safety regulations, car seats banned.
>8) Road reform. Lots of "Darwin Awards".
>9) Feudal warlords.
>10)Roman Catholicism as the state religion.

Are you saying you have proof God didn't tell him to make an operating system?

Gonna need better bait, cia nig

Built his own OS from the ground up. Created a new programing language based on C. Made his own compiler. Killed CIA niggers.

What? Where did you read that?

So this is what happens when you down the whole bottle of red pills.

Attached: 1525452727401.jpg (480x360, 98K)

Truly how God would want it. It's a shame we live during the reign of the NWO.

So why is his new career in calling everyone a nigger.

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug.

>because the BBC called him Tyrone Davis

>Why he thinks
When you start a sentence like this, you provide an answer, not a question mark.

>crazy opinion

key word: crazy

delusions aren't something you just make up and pretend to believe, they are what you actually believe reality to be. which is why Dawkins book the God Delusion is so aptly titled. *dips bedora*

Isn't lowering down the earth's population to 200 million a NWO objective?

>why does a broken brain think badly
Hm, quite a conundrum.

Yes, but their plan uses all the wrong methods for all the wrong reasons. They want to slowly scrape away the part of the population that can't be reliably controlled until there's nothing but brainlets left. i.e. population reduction by enforced homosexuality

Imma need an archive link

You can find it in old videos, he mentions it many times, BBC host says "Tyrone Davis is set to be executed, his last meal is pizza" while Terry is eating pizza

He is just a special snowflake