He's older than 21

>he's older than 21
>wants to "get into" programming

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Fuck you

Attached: 1500702899263.jpg (640x360, 37K)

If you didn't start by 14/15 you have no chance

sh-shut up

I don't know why you seek validation just because you started earlier than most. You're still a faggot and a waste of oxygen, you retarded nigger.

>he's older than 3
>wants to get into STEM

Attached: 1514142840943.png (565x822, 507K)

>Girls
they're like 40 years old now

retirees who don't need the money write some pretty good software. Of course some retirees don't even know what the on button is. It's all relative.

don't underestimate those with lots of free time.

>Age: 20
Cool, I'm still good guys.

>his age is a rational number
sucks to be you

I started at 18 and am now 20. Should I just kill myself now?
It wasn’t offered by my school. Did 4u maths though

They're like 40 on the picture

>didn't learn installing gentoo in father's nutsack.

I'm 22, fresh Computer Science graduate. I don't think there's a problem with people wanting to "get into" programming at my age, I know of people who graduated in Mechanical Engineering and decided to take up programming as a hobby. Just do you

Yeah well I know people past 30 without STEM education that got into programming and make money there now, so there goes your age-privileged faggotry.

>tfw turn 21 next week
>got intro programming today
feels good

Don't listen to him, he's a retarded troll.

Abstract: Edgy OP pretending to be young hot shit
Reality: wasted human existence living in the basement jerking off to anime pixels desperately seeking for appreciation, even when it comes from made up stories.

>codemonkey
>implying that not anybody can learn to do that with 6 months of training

Learn a real skill people, “programming” is not one. Profilcency in another area + ability to write code for your own needs is the way to go. Being able to produce code by itself is not enough

What he said:
>Learn a real skill people, “programming” is not one.

What he really meant:
>I failed at it so it's not a real skill

My nigga I put Linux on my iPod Nano 1st gen to give it a video codec and play doom when I was in farkin 6th grade boi

Attached: 7F635569-1EF1-48CE-BC1F-AF44A4CB9D85.jpg (1242x1227, 141K)

that's not programming

>older than 21
>got into SCRIPTING

It's just like playing a video game, I'm just writing a series of commands and the computer does them. I don't even need to comprehend complex math, I only took regular Algebra in high school, because there are built-in functions that do complicated shit like that for me.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1024x1024, 421K)

Seems legit, but I'll play along.
> 37
> Two time college dropout
> Started as a systems admin at 18
> Now doing lots of Hyper-V automation in Powershell
> Make... enough
> Have a patent that has been licensed by several companies
> Don't actually need to work
Feels good man.

Anybody can do anything with training, the only matter is willingness and interest in the field

If you grabbed a construction worker off the street, put a gun to his head and forced him how to program or install gentoo or a decent EE, he would do it if he valued his life, but from hus own intuition? Heck no

>21 and a half
>only just getting into the programming and computers
>see this thread
Im scared bros

Attached: SupremeRage.jpg (690x561, 87K)

If you only want to be a dev, you won't shine starting at this age, but you'll find a job and be happy in life as long as you're decent at it. Don't worry friend.

Alternatively, other paths in tech may yield you more respect and money since it's really hard to stand out as a developer to begin with.

seriously

>competitive webdev
>all you can learn buffet
>drinking-from-a-firehose learning
>top-fuel, i love it.

same here m80, but I had some c++ experience like 2 years ago. I`ll be taking a continuation of it for my next semester but it sucks knowing I forgot almost everything because i thought coding was for nerds, and fell for the engineering meme

Started at 17, have embedded software engineering job now

Checkmate atheist

[spoiler]your never to late to learn something new[/spoiler]

t. 50yo balding, living with mom and taking loans to go back into college man

Congrats. What area is your parent in ?

32 yo just finished my education , already got a job. Don't listen to retarded shitposters

24 and started teaching myself at 23 recently got a job in IT where even a small amount of programming knowledge has helped me grow so theres literally no disadvantage to learning some programming as long as you go to a related field.

Large businesses will also regularly train workers in their 30’s-40’s to program/script things.

Don’t worry anons you can still learn how to program at any age and still make it.

Start a software company, hire pajeets at $2 per hour, hire one good developer at $25 an hour. sell services to companies and make money.

>retirees who don't need the money write some pretty good software.

Why can't NEETs do it?

This is why I'm an idea guy who knows how to program.

What is your goal, programming for the Catholic Church?

>basement dweller who had no friends as a child thinks he has an advantage over everyone else just because the only thing he could handle in his life was a fucking pc
>now boosting his self esteem by posting shit like this
>in a few years and the good money i make i will have qt gf

its never too late to start learning something new, if you are putting some effort in anything you will be good at it
srsly fuck off

I need to learn about programming because programmers work for me on my projects.

This is different from learning programming, and far superior, since codemonkeys will work for me.

autism and addiction to supernormal stimuli

Got into coding at 28. Now 49 and making a ton of money.

Attached: smug.jpg (350x210, 12K)

>49
>Still browses Jow Forums

The only thing you make is mommy distressed. The tendies will be done soon, don't worry.

Attached: 1522476457919.png (1000x1000, 996K)

Started at 19, did some work with computer graphics, now working as a 'data scientist' in a start up. Life is good senpai

I'm 23 and I haven't even finished high school maths.

I should just fucking end my life

>his age is some positive number
>widens his horizons and stimulates his brain by performing an activity he has not done previously

literally why