My friend has been up for 24 hours freaking out about our network being hacked...

My friend has been up for 24 hours freaking out about our network being hacked. In his ramblings he showed me that he's convinced every single process running on windows are hacked programs and/or people backdooring our network.

He somehow fumbled his way to windows event logs and thought he discovered the inner circle of dozens of hackers in his laptop. Apparently each windows event is a different hack being sent through the pc. Also thinks IP addresses being displayed for the way programs forward through ports is proof of this, and that each program on task manager including basic windows shit like svchost is people masking themselves.

You know how windows has that permission system where it goes down through SYSTEM to user to guest and all that shit? He thinks all of those are different PEOPLE that have managed to hack into the pc and the only legit one is his windows username. So he deleted them and managed to fuck up permissions and all that, including a bunch of other shit.

No I'm not trolling.

How the fuck do I explain how retarded his theory is in lay-mans terms without being much of a computer expert myself? I tried explaining to him that they're literally just windows processes but trying to explain that shit in words is difficult, it's like trying to explain what water tastes like, you just know, idk how to put it in words

Attached: pep.jpg (480x439, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CuzxDyzw95M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You want to watch as I breed your girl with my BBC. You can clean her up with your tongue after I’m done.

that's a fair response

just install gentoo for him. he's not wrong, you know.

you could try to install motif for him

Attached: Debian_Motif_MWM_Default.png (1024x768, 41K)

tell him they will have enough info on him to get into an android phone. Then tell him any android application starting with "com." is malicious.

stop blogposting goddamit

Would make him go even more nuts. He would everything under the command line is hacker aliases.

I'll paraphrase something he said which is so fucking nutty that it sounds like i'm making it up

>It's an inside circle, so much shit happens here that they leave inside jokes for each other cuz nobody sees it
>pulls up an event log
>See? it says hiphop
>literally says Hp-hp as in Hewlett Packard

it sounds like your friend has latent schizophrenia, OP. call his mom.

>How the fuck do I explain how retarded his theory is in lay-mans terms
tell him to read the fucking event logs, they're written in English

why are either of you running windows? your friend is probably right about most of them. seriously you ought to be running Linux

he can view the source code of debian proving its not hacked

Sounds like your friend needs to lay off the crack

Well, I don't think he's a schizophrenic, but what he was saying made him sound like one and it made me uncomfortable to hear it like i was talking to some homeless nutter and just wanted to get outta there.

Introduce him to the templeos, obviously.

your friend is either high as shit, or gearing up to become the next terry.

>running Linux

what about muh gaymes faggot? I want to play more complex things than Tux Racer.-

>. Also thinks IP addresses being displayed for the way programs forward through ports is proof of this

mostly is Microshit bullshit collecting your data

i dont know how to break this to you, but there *are* multiple hackers with access to your computer. check your network and drive activity. compare it to your network and drive activity running a secure OS

>disconnect the internet so he can get some fucking sleep
>get a firewall or a pi hole or something and convince him the hackers cant get through because all the bad traffic is being blocked externally

>what is a virtual machine

Your friend is worried about you, get some sleep buddy

bc your memeSO only works for neckbeard basement dweller crap, get a life.

pillars of eternity 2 has a linux release
larian /v/ shill on break says hello

u replied to wrong person i think

ok well enjoy having random hackers stealing your passwords and watching you sleep

Let him fuck up his own shit, he's a lost case. Just keep him the fuck away from the router and your devices.

>thinks microsoft is a bunch of malicious programmers backdooring his system
Sounds like hes on to something desu

tell him that it's not hackers, but glow in the dark cia niggers who are responsible. show him this if he doesn't believe you youtube.com/watch?v=CuzxDyzw95M

ok enjoy looking at your build doing beep and bzzz

and "playing" Tux Racer

theres plenty of games for linux. im satisfied with the amount of linux games. you seem satisfied to have a dozen hackers with unfettered access to your computer.

>My friend has been up for 24 hours
Sleep deprivation will really mess you up, get him to go to bed. If he doesn't have an actual mental problem he'll wake up and want to forget about all of this.

Play along lol

>he's convinced every single process running on windows are hacked programs and/or backdoors
this isn't as far from the truth as you think it is.

just let him fuck up his install to the point where he has to reformat, and deal with him when he calms down. sounds like he's on something tbqh or he's just retarded and will eventually figure it out on his own through goolag searches. you can't help him.

>my friend is a meth user and doesn't know wtf

Attached: hilarious5.png (200x200, 91K)

motif is completely reasonable my friend

It's called a psychotic break.