Spotify Premium acc how to ?

Hello, i was wondering if there is some way to get premium account on spotify there are some apks that say premium but i'm not sure if they work
Can someone help
Thank you.

Attached: 2000px-Spotify_logo_without_text.svg.png (2000x2000, 105K)

you just buy it from spotify mate it's like 10/month

use Spotify Blue

you don't buy anything from spotify
you just rent like a dummy

Go to reddit

>dummy
$10/mo for unlimited access to a shitload of music is a good deal. How much music can I BUY for $10/mo?

actually it's $5/month for students (you only have to enter the name of a school and some random name to get it)

Yes i fully agree with you but i don't have that kind of money

Lmao

Good thing there are modded clients for Android and iOS, maybe you should bother googling them instead of posting this thread.

why don't you sellsomething for 120 then you'll have enough money for a year of spotify

Yes i know i tried a lot of them but non of them seem to have download option (that's what i'm looking for the most)

You can't download on Modded spotify apps. The only option is to buy subscription which you're too poor to do.

Woah. Random devs can’t decrypt the download algorithm, who knew.

Just learn to pirate music then.

>be me
>pirate everything in lossless
>for free

You pay 10 bucks a month

yes very good
but the music you actually buy is yours 4 lyfe and can be listened offline or you can take the audio cds an put it on your nips and play pretend to be a robotic man from the deep space future of human

Because modded apps =/= Premium

you want premium? buy it maybe?

Go tand get a Job Jamal, then you can pay for services.

Richard Stallman is here, don't use Spotify, it has DRM!!!!

100% street shitter post

:^)

Attached: deeznutz.jpg (1078x1854, 251K)

Just download the MP3s nigger like old times.
>Google the song title etc
>Find the websites that were blocked by Google but are listed on the copyright complaint page
>Go to those websites and download the song
>???
>Profit

I ain't no unca tom bich gnome sayin'?

Family plans are as low as like 2 bucks a month or something
Are street shitters so poor they can't get 5 other people to share a family plan with?

Just use Soulseek like a normal poorfag.

I am Is there any service that actually lets me download tracks in FLAC or mp3(320kbps).
I have 0 problems with deezerdownloader but I might pay some shekels for the music.
>inb4 buy CDs

>FLAC

Attached: 1525488625806.jpg (400x400, 19K)

it took me 5 minutes to get an acc and now I have 10€ less per month which is money I do not care enough about to justify the hassle of time consuming pirating.

Short answer: with these types of services, your "skips" and such are tracked locally by the app, causing it to request advertising after a certain amount of songs have been skipped, etc. These so-called "premium" apks don't actually give you an upgraded account, they're just patched so that song skips are always tracked as 0 and usually with some kind of downloader patched in so you get the benefits of premium without actually having a premium account

Qobuz

why do you guys pay for Spotify when it costs the same to get a YouTube Red account which means no more ads on your phone plus you get Google Play which is basically like Spotify?

If you have trouble finding 10 dollars I would be much more concerned about other things than music

Just torrent your music retard

Spotify Family comes down to like 3 dollars a month per person.
Also Spotify recommendations algorithm is leagues ahead of any other streaming service on the market right now.

Spotify is trash. I bought stolen accounts for both Deezer and Tidal. I use them to download FLACs and upload to private trackers.

I have a legit google play music account too. My sister pays for the family plan. There are some rare things that aren't on other services on there, especially some kpop things people requested on private trackers. It's great to have youtube red on your phone too so you go ad free without using patchers and other bullshit. But a huge downside is that if you're traveling yt red doesn't work in all countries. I'm currently in one without it and it's fucking annoying.

I've tried GPM
>No YouTube Red in Germany
>No Desktop Client
>Not many supported devices
>Weird bugs on the Android App
>Material Design, at least how it is on GPM, doesn't work
>Recommendations and Radio aren't even close as good as the ones from Spotify Deezer and Apple Music