Why is it in every laptop thread a thinkpad owner comes in and says he dropped his laptop from 12 feet high...

Why is it in every laptop thread a thinkpad owner comes in and says he dropped his laptop from 12 feet high? I have literally never dropped a laptop in my life, yet this event seems to have happened to every single Thinkpad owner at least once.

Attached: 1525561877104.jpg (1280x912, 430K)

I am a thinkpad owner and this never happened to me.

I am a Thinkpad owner and never dropped it.
My wife dropped my Acer though, and the fan doesn't work properly since.

She could throw my Thinkpad though, would work just fine.

>process of elimination
>people who never dropped their laptop will likely never bring it up
>people who did won't bring up the fact that that it broke out of shame that they lost money on an investment by being a clumsy oaf
>the only people who would talk about this are people who dropped a laptop and lived to tell the tale
>hence memepad owners

Attached: 1525564647463.jpg (720x506, 57K)

Oh boy it's one of these threads. As always, the answer is because you do fuck all and therefore accidents are less likely to happen. It's the same reason why there are so many people around with broken bones and other injuries despite it never happening to you.

Me on the left.

me being uncomfortably embraced on :S

Me watching from the pictures point of view

me wearing the nightcap

diamonds

Me under the bed.

Me giving a hug

Me the one who flustered because I get fed by user with his mouth.

me looking at a picture of cartoon girls on Jow Forums wishing I was one of them

faggot ass pedophiles the lot of you

Me behind the camera.

hello

>me feeding the uncomfortable user with my mouth

You mean why does a make believe thinkpad owner making up that he dropped a thinkpad from 12 feet post in every laptop thread?

Attached: 1524397161457.jpg (660x710, 95K)

Acers are built like dog shit

I dropped a Thinkpad and it shattered to pieces.

>me dying alone

Attached: Suffering.jpg (840x700, 368K)

thinkpad frames are cheap as well but at least it wont split open and just works like a zombie