Comfy

Comfy

Attached: appleiiproject.jpg (1024x683, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZPIxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hows the service going?

Projectors are cool!

Attached: Capture.png (883x667, 1009K)

Let me guess, it took you like an hour of something to set this up for the picture?

Also, nice socks, I used to wear the same.

>rainmeter
show rice

nice, (you)

I grabbed my phone and snapped the pic. I don't understand why that would take an hour. LOL Does it look staged?? This is my gaming/Netflix setup. 5.1 home theater with a 4x10 bass cab as my subwoofer. Movies in our family room are like going to the theater. I own two desktops, but the one that is connected to a proper keyboard/mouse/monitor is in the basement, and it's kind of a potato in comparison to this. I use the downstairs one for stuff like Diablo and Starcraft. I play Fallout and stuff on this projector with a wireless controller.

>Sarah has cholera

Not him, but what speakers are you using, and what are the specs on the sub (enclosure size, type of enclosure, etc)?

Is that room as cramped as it seems like?

>>the ferry broke apart
>you lose 3 oxen and all your supplies

The 5 surrounds are Kenwood. The sub is literally a 4x10 (four 10" Pioneer subs) bass cabinet. I'm a bass player, and this is my spare cabinet. I swapped the loudspeakers with subs a few years back. The amp for the sub is one of those low-end Hartke heads, but it's overpowering (and awesome) for this little room.

Also, I was using a sharp dt-510 as my main theater display with a PC serving double duty as an htpc and general computing device (mainly used for programming), but the damn thing's color wheel started having problems so it's been out of commission for a good while.

Ah nice, so is it a sealed bass cab? I'm a guitar player, so I'm used to either sealed or open back cabs.

imgur.com/a/ZPIxY

Attached: 0001-1758.webmsd - Copy.webm (720x404, 2.67M)

Sealed, but ported.

What is the point of using OBS?

So... you made a silly webm instead of just taking a screenshot like a sane person? (not that a sane person would use rainmeter)

As opposed to other recording software, or are you asking why I didn't just take a screenshot? I was just trying to show that my wallpaper was animated.

A sane person wouldn't produce screenshots for a bunch of assholes on the internet either, yet here we are. I was asked for rice, and I'm bored, so I put in a little effort.

You could just use ffmpeg.

There are alternatives to almost every method of doing something.

OBS is horribly bloated an inefficient while having no benefits over ffmpeg.

Maybe I'll look into it. Everything I've ever tried to do with OBS came out nicely (besides the post here). I use OBS at work. I downloaded it just for this post, and I forgot to up by bit rate, then I converted the AVI to webm with Miro, because I don't know what else would do that. Hence, potato webm where you can't even really tell it's raining on the desktop. I shouldn't have even bothered.

You should look into it. It works much better and you won't have to worry about the GUI that you minimised at the start of the webm. You can also convert files with ffmpeg.

you are like a god to me now

Hmmm. You've convinced me. Thanks for the advice.

It has a bit of a learning curve, but it shouldn't take long to learn the commands. The Arch Wiki is a good guide.

>Bloated
>100mb video mixing software
>Has all the basic functionalities for streaming/live editing/capturing
>Non autistic GUI
>Loads in a sec

Ffmpeg is a text based software and GUIs are faster, when will you understand

except for the heat and fan noise.

GUIs aren't faster ever. Can you not type properly? GUIs suck.

I use OBS fort multiple things but usually I just record my screen. I start the program and click record, it records the file on the desktop, click stop and that's. All on an ultralight software. How's that slower than whatever you do?

Is that bulb failing or is that artifacting and discoloration on the projected image because of the camera

or is it just a shitty/old projector

QUITE true. I live in the PNW, so it's only noticeably noisy for a month or so out of the year. It's still chilly here. The projector is totally silent right now. I actually hear my Shark PC fans over the projector, and those fans are supposed to be super quiet (for budget fans, anyway).

Because I only have to write one simple command.

Write it here please
Obviously no Google allowed

Not OP here, I posted the second image. The wash out is because my camera doesn't take pictures of light sources really well, and there was some light coming in from an adjacent window when I snapped the pic. It looks *A little* washed out in person during the day, but it's the price you pay for not purchasing blackout curtains. It's badass at night, which is when it gets the most use.

It really depends on how I want to record. You're welcome to look it up for yourself, but the command just has to specify how you want the video to be recorded. I could use ffmpeg -video_size X -framerate X and so on. Then specify the input device. Very simple.

>not 4:3
>comfy

Lucky you. If I ever get one (doubtful as summers here are 38ÂșC) it will have to be a LED one.

>Write it here please
>Obviously no Google allowed
Wait, you actually think people who aren't incompetent retards don't remember easy commands, especially if they are built up with logic in mind? You only need to know a couple of variables and you can adjust those.

Are you American? How did you even pass maths exams without being able to remember simple algorithms.

Laser projectors are also coming on the scene now. I think they stay relatively cool, and they're supposed to produce WAY brighter/more-saturated images. I wish I could upgrade, but I was lucky enough to score this short-throw for $250 USD. Spent less on it than a TV from Walfart. I never want to go back to HDTVs.

If your summers are hot, you could build one of those "quiet boxes". You make an enclosure out of wood, carpet, and plexiglass, then run a small duct from your air conditioner to the box, and vent the box elsewhere.