/g you shilled my this mouse of which I'm greatful for. Better than my razor mamba

/g you shilled my this mouse of which I'm greatful for. Better than my razor mamba.
Could you shill me a keyboard just as good :)

Attached: 15256206798131528042812.jpg (4032x3016, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.engadget.com/img/product/11/8jw/logitech-keyboard-elite-hvs-800.jpg
youtu.be/pkK23-g-r7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there you go lad

Attached: IMG_20180105_194550817.jpg (4160x3120, 3.9M)

It's a mediocre mouse though. Maybe one day you'll actually stumble upon a great mouse and oh boy I'm sure you will be excited if you think this is already good.

media.engadget.com/img/product/11/8jw/logitech-keyboard-elite-hvs-800.jpg

Microsoft ergonomic natural 4000 if you don't want carpal tunnel

>clean your filthy desk
alps are not for everyone though

One of the computers at my college has this mouse.
Wondering if I should steal it or at least swap it with my current dell mouse.
I doubt they'd care or notice.

The ergonomics are among the best ever but this guy is right, the sensor has been surpassed many times over by now.

Like what is a better mouse and keyboard?

Logitech G Pro and Kinesis Edge

Can you game in that shit though?

You can game with any keyboard. It only really provides an "edge" at the elite competitive level for a select few games. The keyboard itself works well for the games I do play (kerbal and stellaris).
I used to get a pain in my wrist on my das but the pain has gone away since I made the switch.

Best mouse ever, if the usb is overclocked and the screen has a resolution below 1080p.

I have 1080p is that a problem? Also how do u overclock?

most mechanical keyboards lag 30-55ms

you can get keyboards that only lag 0.2ms

buy a q700 from taobao OP it costs 30$ best keyboard to match wmo red switch 0.2ms input speed.

you overclock it by googling sweetlow mouse overclock. to get 8000hz you need USB3.0

Okay thanks. Then do you keep it on 8000?

I owned that mouse, it was okay, better then mediocre, but I'd go for something like pic related

Attached: filename.jpg (327x327, 9K)

I've changed it to 1000 can't change to 8000

What mouse is that and can you play fps occasionally with it?

It's not for that type of activities.

It takes some getting use to, but I have no issues with FPS. My hand won't hurt so bad after long hours now, but I'm still adjusting to using my middle finger for the scroll wheel.

It's an Anker btw. The laser tracking is good on it, but there are definitely similar better options.

follow the instructions more carefully and make sure your motherboard is USB 3.. the instructions are not the most well written but yer just keep trying. FYI you don't need to go into bios and set test mode that's old it works fine just installing it in right order.

also seriously get the q700 keyboard from taobao it is objectively the best keyboard on market atm. only downside is no printscreen button so you have to use the snippet tool in windows and it doesn't work for getting into bios so you have to plug in another keyboard if you want to change computer overclock settings etc.

also with overclocking the mouse use mouserate.exe to test its working but unlick show underneath current rate up top right and then look at what it reports when you move it fast then it will start to show numbers from 4000hz 5000hz 6000hz up to 8000hz etc. but in reality its running 8000hz 24/7 some people used to think that means it goes up and down and feels less consistant and set 500hz instead of 1000hz but that's not true its just how the program works.

unclick the "show' tick underneath current rate in top right of mouserate.exe to make it show real clock of mouse.

Attached: IMGP0149.jpg (854x466, 73K)

Any keyboard with kalih box Navy

Reminds me of this
youtu.be/pkK23-g-r7A

fuck I've never seen that, peepshow is too awkward for me but thanks for linking it

the reason the WMO is the best is that its almost first generation optical (came out maybe 3 years after it was invented) and has the most RAW sensor. every optical mouse since then has just used more complicated cameras inside that upgrade the resolution but don't even run at native resolution of the camera so it causes jitter and random input even on the latest 3360 sensors (thou autists will say the 3360 is fine) in reality the 3360 just has such a stupidly high resolution that you cant notice the jitter but it will still happen maybe one in 1000 movements which is not good.

the biggest meme people say that the WMO is bad is that it has a dead zone and cant pick up tiney movements but that only applies if your playing at 1600+ eDPI which no one does and if you do you are objectively making yourself loose. any one who is even half good at FPS games plays at 400-1000 edpi (ninja plays at 700 edpi for instance)

average csgo pro plays at 600 edpi or some thing.

wmo native dpi is 420dpi so if you play at 1.5 sense in game that's a edpi of 630 which is perfect.

the argument that the wmo is only good under 1080p is retarded your resolution doesn't effect what dpi you play at and sure if you don't like using 420 dpi on 4k or some thing just make a batch file that increases windows sense from default that you can turn on and off by clicking a icon on your desktop and remember to set it back to default when you play in game.

the wmo is objectively the best gaming mouse at all resolutions its the most RAW and tracks the fastest overclocked at 8000hz because at that hz it can actually make use of the 9000fps sensor it has and at 8000hz its click input lag is reduced to 11ms which is good enough considering all zowies new mice run at 9ms

3360 mice suck WMO is still winning and the fact top reviewers refuse to test the wmo is just because they have brand deals and don't want to admit that at 10$ mouse is better than all that 60-100$ crap.

oh yer and the 3360 can only overclock to 2000hz lol... what a peace of trash made a decade and a half later but literally can only run at 1/4th the speed whats even the point of faster internals if the USB buss cant be set to transfer them to the computer lol...

oh yer the 3360 fast internals exist to correct all that jitter.. lol. over processed crap.

if you want RAW feeling get a WMO. it feels night and day more accurate and at 8000hz feels like 100% more raw than it already does at stock.

also if you hang out on any forum where people collect and review mice the pattern is always the same.

people buy 60$ mice for afue years maybe 2-3 test like 6-8 mice with new sensors such at 3360 etc and then finally get a WMO and stop posting on the site.

now imagine if you applied this level of autism to school or work

4.0 through academic dishonesty. Dude's really good at repeating things he gets from others.

>microsoft
>good

Holy shit the autism.
I was using WMO when you were learning how to read. I'm not going back, 400dpi is not suitable in 2018. I also have no plans to overclock to 8000hz, like why the fuck would you ever do that? It's obvious placebo.
Actually the main reason why Microsoft mice died, is that normal people don't want to fiddle with stupid shit to get mice to perform properly. You either install driver or plug and use, like in zowie case. That's how it should be.
Incidentally, my WMO is still alive, sitting somewhere in drawer. Switches are kinda shit but I could replace those, I don't really plan to though.

>overclocking mouse
Hell of a timeline we got here, folks.

To be fair, this is something people did for ages. Back in days when gayming mice market wasn't as big as now and WMO and intellimouse dominated gayming market.

>Back in days
Timelines go back through all the days.

I think this one solves the sensor problem.

Attached: intellimouse upgrade.jpg (764x720, 52K)