TempleOS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TempleOS
templeos.org/

First time I've made a thread like this, I was exploring Jow Forums the other day and came across this guy Terry Davis known as the "CIA Nigger". I noticed he made his own OS. "TempleOS". Whats so special about it? I feel as Its getting a lot of praise but I'm not sure why. What makes this OS so special, What makes it different from any other OP system out there.

Please note that I have no knowledge of scripting coding programming of the sorts, C+ LUA I know 0% about any of that. I want to become a game developer in the future. Explain this to a dumb child who knows nothing of the Cyberworld...;

What is TempleOS? What does it Do?

Attached: 34731050500_f94643e695_o.png (827x1002, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Hi I'm Terry Davis and I'm the smartest programmer that's ever lived"
I beg to differ.

>Jow Forums bullied terry
>reddit gave him money, clothing and interviewed him
know the difference

(((Temple OS)))

post the webm :3

>I want to become a game developer in the future.
hahahaha get fucked

codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/ is not a bad place to start

>I was exploring Jow Forums
>dumb child

Like pottery

Jow Forums bullied Terry. Jow Forums (most of) was good for him.

Attached: -.jpg (2000x1185, 312K)

>I want to become a game developer in the future
then unironically you would benefit from playing around with templeos. it's surprisingly good for learning this sort of stuff. take a linear algebra course first if you can though

It's a biblically-themed OS made ENTIRELY by the man himself in Assembly, which is a coding language 1 step above literal machine code and his OWN version of C++, that being HolyC. It took him a decade to finish and Terry sees it as the 21st century's 3rd Temple of Jesus Christ. He told that during development, God proposed certain limitations to the OS:
VGA and 480p video output, simple mus output and etc.
I guess such requirements were so TempleOS could not be used for entertainment and sinful business. Some reddit CIA niggers suspect such design choices were out of lazinness - but Terry is the man who made his own filesystem, C dialect, document format with hyperlinks, images and 3D support, all software needed to create any sort of vidya for the OS, including a 3D modelling program. I doubt he couldn't add rgb support after all that, if he wanted.
TempleOS is under 100000 lines of code and 4 megs or something - installs quickly and boots almost instantly.
Truly work of a genius.

Hail King Terry

Terry is a schizophrenic Christian that programmed TempleOS as the word of God.
It's a meme, but the OS he made is quite impressive.

Do you mean he should read the source code and documentation?

wait Jow Forums knows about terry? i don't browse that board

Attached: 1525028649.png (136x199, 56K)

the non-teletype terminal is a good idea. the terminal prompt needs to be ascended, it's fucking 2018

most of Jow Forums uses linux, there might even be a higher percentage of linux users on pol than g

How can I install TempleOS with a flash drive?

That is just a straight up lie

It's true if you consider all the mobile-fags as Linux.

no, try making a linux thread on Jow Forums right now with some usual Jow Forums markup like ((())), goyim, etc . you'll get a thread that reaches maximum bump limit EZ.
Lots of Debian/Ubuntu/Mint users, you might even get BSD shills.

He's Jow Forums incarnate

>I have no knowledge of scripting coding programming
You must be 18 years old to use this website

>i was exploring Jow Forums
stopped reading there