Linux Sucks 2018

THIS FUCKING JEW PUT LINUX SUCKS BEHIND A FUCKING PAY WALL.
I am not giving this dude any of my shekels.
How do I watch this for free??

Attached: CVq3UbnVEAAncDz.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

>tfw you're Jewdar is so good you knew he was Jewish by the way he say "Mozilla"

>Damn I'm good
t. Duke Liru

Attached: IMG_20180306_205726.jpg (382x382, 42K)

Who the fuck is this kike?

who cares lmao

He got famous by the "Linux Sucks" talks he gives at some Linux conferences. They got millions of views on youtube. Basically a linux eceleb, he talks on youtube, has a patreon all that kind of stuff.

I do

gay

gay

>the comments

Attached: Fun+fact+the+voice+actor+of+mccree+matt+mercer+_e0855a72c3d86afc07b4b94a7f1951bf.png (680x673, 288K)

I prefer my CHADBOY Luke Smith sempai desu

Attached: 1525086084486.png (2518x1024, 373K)

That's some shintel-tier bullshit.

raw milk from the cow does more estrogenic damage than onions, other than that I agree with this image

>t.soiboi
In seriousness tho, just boiling it is alright

still will contain estrogen, soi only contains phyto-estrogens which cause a different effect in the human body than actual mammalian estrogen.

>I'm going to block ads! If they want money, why, they should use a paywall! I'd gladly pay for good content!
>/GEE/ THEY PUT DA CONTENT
I WANT BEHIND A PAYWALL!!!! WAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Oh, and I thought you said this guy had views. I have more views than him and I'm not even trying.

Link channel so I can bully you.

I hope it won't be hosted on https site

you sure?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-6 Bryan Lunduke - YouTube.png (874x633, 308K)

yes

Attached: Capture.png (101x60, 2K)

Fuck off peterson, us kekboys don't want you here. Back to Jow Forums and twitter.

Attached: Peterson.jpg (168x300, 15K)

I have no idea who that is.

typical fucking kike

Typical retarded anti-semitic Jow Forums user

gib channel :DDDD

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

using slur doesn't imply antisemitism

Attached: f93.png (680x598, 299K)

>Linux eceleb.

Is that like the richest guy in the slum?

why is he so based, bros?

Attached: 23123513b.png (778x827, 974K)

That's not anti-semitic, that's anti-kike.

to be fair, he is /ourkike/ and one of the very few non-spergs in free software. Like you can watch his presentations without cringing.
He's a NEET so he needs the gibs, though I would never pay or directly give him money for anything.

>he is /ourkike/
>you can watch his presentations without cringing
>he needs the gibs
Take a hike shekelstein!

I literally just said I would never give him or any e-celeb money though you fucking mongoloid

ofc you wouldn't shekelberg, you'll just tell the goyim to support him. :^)

you're talking to someone who regularly gets banned for being (((off-topic))) user

Attached: banstreak2018.png (948x712, 228K)

>Culture of Critique
great meme

Reminds me of that literal who pajeet who put an interview with RMS behind a paywall recently. I wish we could go back to the days when people made youtube videos for fun, or the kindness of their heart, and didn't act like it was a fucking business.

>there is obviously a market
>i wish entrepreneurs didnt expand into it
filthy commie get off my board

>don't make money
>>fucking gommies!!111
>make money
>>fucking joooos!111

Why is Jow Forums so retarded?

There is obviously a market for scraping your data off the internet and selling it to advertisers too, but I guess theres nothing wrong with that either, right? Fyi I hate commies as much as anyone else, and theres a difference between sharing things because you want to and sharing things because you are forced to.

elaborate

/watch?v=TVHcdgrqbHE
there's the link

it's a meme book on /lit/

I found that link after searching for about 4 seconds on duckduckgo btw
you're welcome

Based.

thanks fren'

didn't know you could find unlisted videos with duckduckgo, don't those videos have a robots.txt?

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

found it on some forum or something, it was literally in the first top 3 links

thanks for searching

you're welcome :)

>Linux is super easy to use!
>Still can't download an executable for 100% of Linux software and click on it to install
Protip: People that use Windows/OSX do not want to look at a terminal. Ever. If they ever see a terminal they immediately nope the fuck out and go back to Windows/OSX.

>Protip: People that use Windows/OSX do not want to look at a terminal. Ever. If they ever see a terminal they immediately nope the fuck out and go back to Windows/OSX.
boohoo so spooky scary!!!! who cares

also on a note, that guys a fucking cuck, can people with the link spread it so he doesn't make asmuch money

>This is the last year I'm going to do a Linux Sucks because it's the same presentation every year
>lmao nevermind i'm doing another one
>and you're going to pay for it :^)

Attached: Doubt.jpg (1200x808, 63K)

just use the software manager that's like included in every fucking mainstream distro nowadays. You shouldn't be out on the internet searching for an executable, high security risk

>Protip: People that use Windows/OSX do not want to look at a terminal. Ever. If they ever see a terminal they immediately nope the fuck out and go back to Windows/OSX.
good
lowering the lowest common denominator would only hurt linux

it's the only video that gets him views, see

>just use the software manager that's like included in every fucking mainstream distro nowadays
That seriously limits your options because you are stuck with whatever is in the package manager.
Speaking of which, go try to install something from a tarball without using the terminal.

>downloading software from the company's website is a security risk
Please.

>we want a bigger marketshare but we don't want to appeal to a large audience
Retarded.

gay

Post them.

Who said I wanted a bigger marketshare?
I'm perfectly happy with the way linux is right now, other than microshit trying to weasel their way into it

this

The entire lecture is about how Linux can be improved to appeal to a wider audience, you fucking idiot. I was criticizing the speaker.

>still refuses to call the GNU system GNU

Attached: 1525497961089.jpg (780x658, 62K)

>That seriously limits your options because you are stuck with whatever is in the package manager.
You mean those tens of thousands of packages aren't enough? Also the last couple of years we have Flatpak, AppImage and Snappy support, which is basically what you're after.
And yes downloading and running exe's from the internet is a security risk, especially for people with a lack of technical insight.

just search linux sucks on youtube

>You mean those tens of thousands of packages aren't enough?
Boot up Debian and install Veracrypt without downloading it directly from the project's website. I'll wait.

>2014 was the peak of his channel
kek

>Trusting a Jew.

user. If you trust a Jew you deserve getting conned out of your shekels.

>veracrypt
no thanks nsa-kun
I got my dmcrypt + LUKS already

>options are bad
Good to know.