Zoophile, peophile, baby diapers, Furfags wants to silence this man for telling the truth

The famous youtuber Mister Metokur (Twitter: twitter.com/MisterAntiBully , Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw ), has recently being DMCA by a group of "Famous Furry youtubers and characters (Of all genders and types)" for publicly speaking against one of their "friends" due to very solid evidence of him committing acts of zoophilia, necrophilia, road kill fetish against animals.

-Video explaining the subject:
[youtube.com/watch?v=D2okzfx1k0I&t=1s]

Summary: The Furry youtuber Kero the wolF (Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCmmyGFIyEUHDsVTZwuW1BZA) Fucked death and alive animals, to please his own fetish to the point of even doing so to his dog, a famous furry in the fandom found images and chat logs proving aand backing up this claim , at the same in the logs (Wich contain images, audios and videos) can be found more participants doing this same act, that info dating back to 2017.
Kero response to the matter in twitter was and i quote "I was hacked by Iranian super hackers" thus every done by his was done by them. Curiosly in 2017 telegram was banned due to politcal issues ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegram_in_Iran).

After Mister metokur video on the subject, he got treatened by one of Keros diaper baby furfag, Ashely the wolf who is transgender (Twitter: twitter.com/AshleyZoeFox, Youtube: youtube.com/user/FoxVideoChannel) to be DMCA for the use of content not owned by him, Mister Metokur responded in less than 24 hours, but got his stream deleted by youtube for talking about someone else in not a "Respectful manner".

Mister Metokur explains better the situation in his own video:
[youtube.com/watch?v=D2okzfx1k0I&t]

twitter.com/grapenuthero/status/1042688059446181888
- Tweets were deleted by kero from his account

Forum discussing the issue and evidence:
- kiwifarms.net/threads/kero-the-wolf-joshua-hoffman-keroyamimora-yami-the-wolf.48033/

Attached: DoOnmZFW0AAe3Pu.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4rc3vp/why_do_furries_exist_like_seriously_whats_the/
twitter.com/KerotheWolf
twitter.com/AshleyZoeFox
youtu.be/BMk8faJy9bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck your eceleb shit

Not just e-celeb shit, it's furfag e-celeb shit.

further proof that furries and ponyfags are mentally ill lunatics and should be executed, no exceptions

YIFF IN HELL, FURFAGS

I assume false DMCA due to mass flagging right?

Also this should show you anything you need to know about this community that this is the kind of stuff they try to hide.

All furfags should be gassed immediately

Attached: 0c0.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Their fandom every single day is being show as it is. I quote brokenperson
"Its fetishism aimed at the socially inept. It provides a sense of community whilst filling in a sexual void with things that are similar to people (anthropomorphic animals), but not close enough as to elicit memories of negative past.
( reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4rc3vp/why_do_furries_exist_like_seriously_whats_the/ )

>tiny sect of weirdos mad that one guy says they're weirdos

is this even news? i really hate how so much drama can occur over absolutely tiny groups of people simply because the internet can make the smallest minority seem like the majority depending on where you browse.

there is literally nothing wrong with fucking animals, they are property, it's like fucking your couch

torturing animals makes anyone a subhuman piece of shit that doesn't deserve to breathe air

you're mentally ill if you have any fetish other than vaginal penetration. all these weird fetishes are nothing more than wonky wiring in the brain or emtional scarring as a child.

Its an issue happening mainly in open countries like USA and countries belonging to Europe

>torturing animals makes anyone a subhuman piece of shit that doesn't deserve to breathe air

t. person who eats meat

>That flag
>That pic
Checks out

Attached: DnghrLOV4AA7xM7.jpg (512x486, 41K)

>caring about furfags

this board really has gone to shit

i make sure to kill my food, not fuck it to death you stupid worthless moron

Guys any idea where i can post this, i need help to make people aware of this situation, a group of furfags pedophiles cannot destroy the life of a man for telling the truth of how fucked up they are!!!

Technically it's not an illness if it encourages a greater rate of reproduction.

And the worst part is they bring it here and expect us to care. Furfags are all sex predators who deserve the rope, it's weird watching them pretend this guy is the only one of them who's pedophile and fucks animals. I'd say at least 90% of furfags are that way.

but its not an issue. in my entire life i have never seen a furry in the wild outside of a nerd convention. they're about as common as the KKK. its simply because they are outlandish and weird that they get all the attention.

nobody ever gives a shit about the BDSM community despite the fact they're almost as depraved.

>killing something is ok torture is bad tho!

says who, you?

>no fun allowed!!

DUBCHECKED
YES THAT"S WHAT I BELIEVE
BUT I WILL TORTURE AND FUCK YOU BECAUSE I WONT EAT YOU

OH WE GOT A PEDO FURRY HERE!!!!
HEY THERE CHILD FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!

They traffic children and even the adult fur dogs traffic their own fur pup kids against their will. They actually admit this

You fuck your couch

Attached: 1536468637309.jpg (406x480, 61K)

So basically, you would cum in a puppy skull? Kys.

Beacue there are not as amny as them, THERE ARE EVEN KIDS WHO ARE PART OF THE FANDOM, i dont see kids speaking to BDSM, but guys dressed as animals who get near them? Perfect terminator pedo trap.

Exactly, like fucking a couch isn't a sign of being mentally ill

They FUCK THEIR OWN PUPPER KIDS

t. Yank

The animals used for food outside of McDonald's tier industrialization are killed using quick and clean methods. Cows/pigs get bolts straight into the brain, chickens get culled or their necks broken. You some sort of goat lovin' Paki?

Attached: 1536104795788.jpg (960x726, 40K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

>this guy is arguing with me it must mean he is a furry

this type of logic is what makes discussion on this board impossible.

Everyone knows furfags fuck animals.
Seriously who didn't know that they fuck their dogs?
how fucking naive are people?

Attached: th-costa.jpg (320x214, 49K)

>muh eceleb drama
> they're just weirdos
No, you retard. we're talking pedos, zoophiles, and fucking zoosadists who kill puppies and fuck the corpses.

Fuck off.

While I agree 100% that Kero the cunt should be locked up, you won't get any sympathy here.
Jow Forums hates furfags
Jow Forums hates ecelebs
It doesn't matter that the cunt did horrible things to animals, Jow Forums won't buy into furfag or eceleb arguments as can be seen by the current replies.
Personally, I hope the cunt dies in jail, preferably by something like a broken broom handle tearing the inside of his arsehole apart.
People who are cruel to animals are the lowest forms of life on the planet.
Killing for food is one thing, but fucking an animal that's dead is no better than being a necrophile.
If being cruel to animals leads to serial killing, what the fuck does fucking dead animals lead to?
Someone please answer that question......

Attached: KerothewolfPSA.jpg (600x350, 43K)

And traffic their own children per a Faggot furry who admitted this, and some still have access to children

>uses greentext to communicate
>complains about the quality of the board
I bet you're genitally mutilated and love sucking dick, no joke

Going to have to agree with you.
Weren't you originally talking against furries....?

>ecelebs should be ignored because of arbitrary rules Jow Forums has established on who and who isn't allowed to be popular.

We must prevent this before, this becomes normal in the future.....

Attached: 300_large.jpg (800x600, 122K)

Define "eceleb" and explain how it's different from any random person making informative videos, if at all.

That too.

>someone asks jim how the zoo crew could get any worse
>"when children are involved"

Attached: 129791361347.png (600x615, 290K)

You need to go back

There's a big leap between "furries are weirdos, obviously" and "we have strong evidence that this furry raped his dog and fucked roadkill"

Being a low gutted cunt is not a popularity flag.

Attached: 1531874636725.jpg (900x900, 107K)

YIFF IN HELL FURFAG

It leads to Necrohpilia, Pedophilia and any subnormal and depraved fetish, furries even have websites for listing their Fethishes

Yes.. Furries are literally some of the worst people society has to offer....
it is disgusting but this progressive world supports child trafficing and fucking animals.
Shit you can marry your dog in my country.

Attached: 8-87.jpg (450x466, 98K)

>we have strong evidence that this furry raped his dog and fucked roadkill

but does that matter? are we really back in the Jow Forums vigilantism phase?

I've been fapping to furshit for about 15 years now and I'm still in the herm stage. When do I start fucking my dog and attending secret cub parties?

I just don't understand why Jow Forums goes after certain members of the community and ignores these deranged cunts who deserve to be taken out.

Attached: 1525467131198.jpg (637x469, 55K)

Wait until you yiff in a hotel room, Furfag.

the entire point of the furry fandom is to fuck animals and kids. the purpose of their cartoonish fur suits is to lure children. their attraction to animals signifies their total lack of control over their baser nature. almost all religions with animal-human hybrid deities practiced human sacrifice and temple prostitution in the past.

but most furries aren't into all that esoteric shit. they keep it online, they still have enough moral sense to hide their shame, and these are the ones making a big deal out of this. they don't even know what their own fandom is about. they'll learn.

Attached: 1459162071281.png (256x256, 66K)

At the current moment Kero and his zoo are silent but im sure they will do something to fuck everything up
twitter.com/KerotheWolf
twitter.com/AshleyZoeFox

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (196x110, 14K)

>Does it matter that there’s a puppy corpse rapist still alive
It does, and they need to be removed

What do you want us to do about it?
It's not like everyone on Jow Forums is a computer mechanic.

Sounds to me like the perfect pedofuckfest machine or trap.

>Shit you can marry your dog in my country.
pigs fucken arse cunt.

Attached: 42487079_10156273055201141_6424731876031725568_n.jpg (712x712, 27K)

and the most you will do about it is post in threads on Jow Forums says "lets get this guy /b/ros!". you just want the shallow satisfaction that you're doing something helpful without doing any real work.

You know what to do.

Attached: downloadfile-55.jpg (600x325, 20K)

When does that happen?

Hi Kero

>Nice trips

Fur conventions.

We're talking about degenerate subhumans here, metokur's video is just for informational's sake nobody is even talking about him besides these pedo fur fags trying to censor him.

>Oh I'm just forcing animals to live in a closed and artificial environment, force breeding them then stealing their babies to dismember and eat.
>I'm not torturing animals.

When do we lynch him?

Howw do we show them that they are not accepted, how we make them feel like, they are not always protected by Reddit, furfags sites, LGTBQ or sjws?

Gentle reminders on social media pages of their performance works wonders.

>furries
welcome to 12 years ago

but they are. welcome to liberalism.

>im being criticized so it must be the opposition. theres no other explanation.

again, this mentality is why Jow Forums is such a fucking echo chamber.

Thats right!! We must do SOMETHNG TO THIS FUCKERS, i mean they are man hunting a normal person someone with a least the iq of not a horny dog like them.

Jim is not human

Based and redpilled

Who is he then?????

Again, t. Yank

If you ever stepped foot on a farm you'd realize how autistic you are

>lol whats the big deal were just committing genocide on multiple different species every day

make it seem humane all you want but at the end of the day the sheer scale of killing that gets done just so we have tasty food to eat is pretty sad.

>calling someone a yank when you have a US-flag

fuck are you even trying to do here

>Yes, this is Doggo
>When is pupper coming home?
>The furries got him
>Pupper, noooo!!!

Attached: download (5).png (600x334, 360K)

Deleted Misster Metokur stream:
youtu.be/BMk8faJy9bg

Attached: 660753-photos-de-2.jpg (1800x2250, 439K)

is that an old lesbian

Attached: 308449 - Bert Ernie Muppets Rubber_Duckie Sesame_Street.jpg (700x905, 157K)

me and OP

Attached: 4567668765.jpg (1050x1500, 642K)

Is a transgender, gay, baby diaper, furry

Anyrtime

clearly, one holocaust wasn't enough.

Attached: servants of slaanesh.jpg (254x247, 23K)

Get the fuck outta here with your shit retard, furries are based

Attached: 1536335002310.jpg (880x1245, 702K)

Oh no I never changed my memeflag :^( my point is only Jew Yorkers and califags believe propoganda films about the meat industry, what you get from the store isn't treated the same way as what you get from fast food joints. If you ever got your own hands dirty you'd know what you buy from the store is grass fed, kept in an open field, probably breast fed it's own calf, and had humans cleaning up their shit. Sounds pretty comfy desu

Attached: 1538436172749.png (500x522, 150K)

>Is a transgender, gay, baby diaper, furry
u wot m8

Attached: 284355_200452.jpg (846x1016, 175K)

>Rick and Morty shirt
To be fair...

Guys wanna help posting this thread in other websites not 4 chan?

They are farm animals not humans you fucking retard. They dont care about their offspring like humans do. Release them into the wild and they will die a horrible death. Their whole meaning and existence is to be food

Reply to this post for a free iPhone 5.

Attached: 1538581701987.jpg (689x1126, 672K)

Attached: 1245159 - Barney Barney_&_Friends Jimbear.jpg (1810x1536, 380K)

I hate Jow Forums, /v/ and /mlp/ so much.

Attached: 1538582640190.jpg (780x1100, 526K)

DAMn some furfag barney shit

This thread is ded