What are the best religious softwares for GNU/Linux, Jow Forums?

What are the best religious softwares for GNU/Linux, Jow Forums?

They have to be compatible with each other.

Attached: 1450549697727.jpg (816x979, 148K)

TempleOS

>religion
>rational thinking

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Do you have any tips on porting a prayer timer to TempleOS?

Why is terry writing compsci demos and video games when he should be doing that?

Fides et ratio, m8

No, nigger, if God wanted you to pray at time - timer will be integrated in your head.

Who said anything about God?

>Jow Forums
>rational thinking

>*as long as you fuck goats and believe a man in the sky

>What are the best religious softwares for GNU/Linux, Jow Forums?

CHRISTIAN UBANTU

>Islam
>rational thinking
Not that Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism or Hinduism are rational at all since they are religions in the first place, but a religion based around following the example of a sociopathic, schizophrenic, retarded goatfucker is literally the prime example of irrational thinking

Attached: Laughing Nips.png (322x388, 227K)

>based on atheist thinking

i hate muslims

>thread about religious software
>derailed by shitty memes and neckbeard atheists
Well you could try reddit OP

>Hinduism
>rational
lul go poo in loo, rajeet

Attached: hinduism.jpg (1280x724, 239K)

islam is worse because the countries actually apply religion as state law
this is what brainlets fail to understand

Jow Forums was a mistake

stay cuck'd

u too

listen i hate mudlismes like any normal man. but islam hate is not g related. keep it out

This. Unlike most other religion that usually just wave their finger and say the sky daddy will be angry if you break his rules, Islam actually is implementing its stone age tier laws in real life. In it's current form it's the most possibly effective dampener on rational thinking you could imagine.

>breaking my sky daddy rules?
>well then, you die horrible painful death
>"rational thinking"

The only rational thought it promotes is
>Remove Kebab

christianity was the same
in the fucking dark age

Yep, to an extent. Although there was a bit of schizophrenia in christianity about science, as while the general public was kept stupid, at least inside the church itself they'd get education on things outside of their holy book's points of interest.
Islam on the other hand is "quran is everything". It had it's "golden age" before, but then their began interpreting the quran too literally at one point, and it's in its own Dark Age for centuries now. I truly don't understand how can anyone nowadays connect it with rational thinking.

oh wow, that's such a unique islamic quality, user, you must've really studied this.

>oh wow, that's such a unique islamic quality
Right now? It is pretty unique. Are you some superdimensional entity that lives outside of time so you can experience similar bullshit other big religions have done in the past? If not,why are you implying it's okay for islam to be so backward TODAY because another religion was like that 500-1000 years ago? Are we living now or back then?