I'm graduating with a CS degree in 14 hours

What the fuck do I do?

I know Java, HTML, PHP, and mySQL pretty well at the moment. I've been trying to look for software dev jobs and database admin jobs. Should I expand my search for web dev positions as well? I mainly just want to land a job as quickly as I can.

Based on what I currently know, what other languages/frameworks/etc would you suggest I go and learn?

>mfw college was ultimately not worth it

Attached: 1521095238076.jpg (1200x1173, 213K)

If you don't have a job lined up by the time you graduate, college was not worth it for you. Everything a CS degree can teach you can be learned for free online, everybody knows this, college is about being offered internships and making connections so you can have a job after

I spent a year looking for work with the same credentials. Still neet. Good luck op

Yea kinda realized that now. I have been getting interviews, but my search has only just begun.

I fucked up and actually got interested in the classes and didnt care about the job afterwards :(

Wrong, college actually does help you get a job.

I’m fucking tired of all these college dropout copers

>Everything a CS degree can teach you can be learned for free online

In my opinion programming can be learnt through books efficiently on your own, but maths are better taught because the abstract concepts are tough to convey solely through text.
Other than that, university/college gives you structure, deadlines (ie. motivation) and a recignized degree at the end.

>I’m fucking tired of all these college dropout copers

the model of paying to go listen to someone lecture just to have him tell you you need to spend hours outside of class studying should have clued you in to how useless the people getting paid 6 figures for it are

Yeah I don't know where this started. Alot of people saying college is useless are people that are unemployed or not doing as well as they think.

In my 3rd year of college while simultaneously being active duty Army.

Some professors were worth the money to go listen to.

Most weren't, but I'd say a good 40% were actually good/passionate about the profession. That and the normie college social experience was somewhat worth it the first two years.

>he fights for israel
>he went to college for programming
>he brags about it online

kys

>Java
You can apply for Android dev jobs.

>HTML, PHP
You can apply for web dev jobs. Did you forget to say CSS and JS? If you do not know those two, learn them.

>PHP, SQL
You can do backend as well.

If you are good in the above, you will be hired easily. In your free time, you should add:

-C#
-Swift

Then you can be hired for pretty much any entry-level position.

You can also post your resume here for some feedback.

I'm a CS major and I dropped out. Scouted jobs and figured out what I needed to learn to be rich. Learnt it in a series of wikihow-binges and got a great job. Now happy. I'm exercising, I'm happier and I'm more productive. It's great.

Fitter, happier, more productive, not drinking too much.

>doesn't know c, sepples and python/ruby
what's the point?

Attached: 1511926943155.png (522x472, 47K)

Should have gone to career fair and shilled your ass.

Do you have a github?
The piece of paper is important but so is real world code...

>no C++, C and Python
Nigga wtf you doing

It does, but for the wrong reasons.

>Everything any degree can teach you can be learned for free online
ftfy

I graduated with a cs degree with similar specs from Penn State two years ago today, with the same skill set.

I make 81k a year before taxes and live comfortably. I got the job a month after graduation. Don't worry, just keep applying.

Kind of this.
Even attempting a degree is enough to tell the HR monkey that you're eligible for an internship or starting job. It's not much gaining knowledge on the subject as it is fluffing yourself to tell faggots to give you a chance