What is the meaning of life?

what is the meaning of life?

Attached: capture.png (1366x768, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umQL37AC_YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

installing gentoo and watching anime

Attached: No_meaning.png (912x378, 147K)

Building a powerful and trurly safe computer architecture with free software accessible to everyone

just a reminder
never attempt to visualise the void
it's not easy to come close to comprehending, but I think I've done it once or twice
right now I'm so far away from understanding death, but in that moment of understanding I don't think I'd been more scared

Attached: sad.jpg (247x250, 5K)

>tfw I'm a convinced Christian
>enjoy your void atheistfags

Attached: 023 - cpOB5P1.png (392x480, 170K)

are you saying there's no forgiveness for believing in the void?

this is the reason why the bible exists. because some fucktard wanted to become invincible for history of mankind

Stallman never installed GNU/Linux, let alone Gentoo:
youtube.com/watch?v=umQL37AC_YM

Who?

wouldn't a visualization of that "void" make 0 sense? i mean you won't experience anything after death. your body, your mind, everything that is you is finally released from what it's being held back by. isn't that freeing in a sense? you will not know that you are dead. because you're dead. there's no more sensations, no more thoughts. you're free.

How fedora do you have to be not to write this, but to screenshot it and repost it as if it weren't just the self-absorbed tippings of a fart-sniffing egotist?

>not believing in Odin
Heathen.

That looks like the famous bug when you try to make a screenshot via xwd/xwdtopnm/pnmtopng on modern distros.

Attached: 1490202581716.gif (320x241, 2.09M)

This

wat

well, it's more like I visualised the amount of time I'll be dead, of course I can't comprehend infinity, but it felt close
sometimes I think it might be freeing, but I never think that in such a state of understanding, only fear

/thread

Attached: d1f804fee352791b2263cba2e7c949c1fcd0171a324a3c23f716696271e1cca1.png (540x1198, 743K)

He said stallman