Can you use safari or browse the web on the ipod nano?

Can you use safari or browse the web on the ipod nano?

I need some small and thin device to cheat on my exams, i usually use a 4th gen ipod touch but it's way too slow even after a had reset

Attached: 700-00521023em-student-getting-caught-cheating-in-exam-stock-photo.jpg (322x450, 41K)

Fucking study instead

The absolute fucks on this board man gawd damn

Have you tried using a text browser?

What's that? Like an app?

A browser that only displays text. No wonder you have to cheat on your exams.

I am way too deep in my major to do that

>Wasting time memorizing shit you'll never use or need after the day of the test

Attached: numale wojack.png (644x800, 15K)

Hey don't be rude, i have considered that but sometimes i use google images for a quicker answer

>google
There is no hope for you.

this, but i still learn

What i should i use then? I am looking for different options

For cheating or for a search engine?

Anything that can make cheating faster and more efficient, the main problem is the device since i have good connection at my college

Find a resource for your course.

Abstract algebra is literally worthless for programming so I refuse to learn that shit.

>I need some small and thin device to cheat on my exams
>to cheat on my exams

This is how you become a Pajeet. If you aren't one already.

Attached: 1293434617931.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Why a pajeet? Indias cheat to get their degrees?

yes.
you new to Jow Forums?

Kinda, i only visited once to complain about spotify

it's better to get a low grade on an exam than getting thrown out of university

cheating isn't worth it, by and large

What if you're getting pounded with too many exams and you don't want to focus on that one filler subject nobody cares about so you cheat your way to a C?

Not in my case brah

if you're caught, your college education is over. permanently. is that a risk you're willing to take? also i can't speak for your case in specific, but many universities have a grade forgiveness program for some categories of students, and you may be able to "undo" a very low grade.

why not?

>why not?
I live in a a very corrupt country, i am in a very good university but it's still very outdated in terms of security and rules, there is no cameras in the class and only one teacher, the only problem is that they sometimes stand up out of their desk and walk fast so i need to able to hide my shit fast but that's it, my major is on the social "science" category so it's mostly theory.

There you go

If I get caught, the dean "bans" me for one year. I can still take lectures but can not try exams.
>forgiveness program
I've been forgiven abstract algebra 4 times now. Fuck this shitty subject what the fuck.

The answer is no. Only iPod Touch, iPhones, iPads and Macs have Safari. Get a cheap shitty Android phone.

So why did you take the class you fr**ing r****d?