How does this make you feel?

user?

Attached: 1525279253657.png (1982x1074, 914K)

makes me go hmmm
How will waifubots be locked down? Will it be a base model with software addons? Paid-for addons like DLC or a free community base or will she have to be exploited to get a # prompt or what?
>"hey look user I got a new waifubot2000"
>"oh yea check mine out"
>her face lights up different RGB colors because hrrdrr rice mods

You get waifupoints for talking to waifubot about your day. Points are given out depending on usefulness of information (big data advertising AI training material). You can also purchase waifupoints using real money. New features come out each week. Features include sex positions, games, Snapchat filters, new recipes, skins, and much much more! You also have the option of buying the waifubot season pass, which gives you access to exclusive features as well as doubling your waifupoints accumulation rate, it practically pays for itself!

>look incredible
Wow, talk about setting the bar 6 feet under.

Attached: 12.jpg (300x100, 12K)

The left one looks so bad that they look like a dude.

I'd definitely get a sexbot and it'd definitely not be a humanoid. That's all I can say.

technology is far away. this is just a pipe dream. I mean you could maybe have some kind of CRC machine that runs through your house that the waifu bot could be hooked into but we're talking tens of millions of dollars to install something like that. Not to mention the AI tech is also far away and unlikely to be achieved.

Feels Sarah Conner, man.

Attached: Terminator.2.Judgment.Day.1991.THEATRICAL.2160p.BluRay.REMUX.HEVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.jpg (3840x1600, 2.36M)

>the AI tech is also far away and unlikely to be achieved.
Flight was once said to be unlikely to be achieved. About a century later, look where we are.

waifus made by samsung will explode and those made by fapple will have one hole missing

i'm more than fine with a trap waifu

unfortunately they will remove REAR hole user :^)

>babby's third waifu

step your game up from entry level normie shit senpai

I don't really feel anymore

Just hope your waifubot isn't used to commit crimes by some script kiddie.

Same desu

Attached: 130927615839.gif (165x115, 1.13M)

Incel shit

We truly live in the darkest of times.

We have men manufacturing artificial women because of the arbitrary value that is given to women over men in western culture. We have women deciding who gets to be part of society and who doesn't, to remove "undesirables" from being able to earn an income or reproduce. Suicide rates skyrocket. People get pushed by vocal minorities towards hating each other. Women denounce men and in response, men denounce women. People create their own genders and identities and demand respect without earning it.

you and I will be gone user